~2~

Mysterious Love

I don't know why I am feeling nervous by seeing my brother. The cute guy just dragged me to this big white door in front of me. I took a gulped as I looked at the door. He then looked at me.

 

''Are you ready?'' he asked me with a smile.

 

I nodded my head as I am ready to face my big brother again. But something bother me. It's like I got tons of questions for him. Not only that but his reactions like why am I in heaven? I don't know if I could tell him that someone killed me? I sighed.

 

Suddenly the door opened and I could see some souls and angels roaming around this area. Both of us then head inside and I was surprise as this is how they live in heaven. As I was busy in my thoughts, the cute guy drag me to a water fountain?

 

''Hyung!'' he called out someone who's back was facing us and was busy talking to the other souls or should I say friends.

 

Now I am feeling nervous. Is that my brother? I am scared. Suddenly the guy and his friends faced us. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. It was my brother. I let go of the cute guy's grip and ran to my brother and hugged him.

 

He looked surprised to see me here and just hugged me. I know he will asked me tons of questions. But who cares now, I just missed the scent and hug of my brother. I missed how he protected me and everything. I just missed him so much.

 

''Gyuri-ah.'' he called out my name.

 

I missed that voice of his when he called out my name. I looked up at him. I saw his smile on his face. I missed that too.

 

''Yes, oppa?'' I know he will ask me tons of questions.

 

''What are you doing here? What happened?'' he asked me.

 

I can see that his eyes were full of sadness and was looking straight into mine. Before I could answer his questions. Someone answered it for me. Both of us looked at the cute guy.

 

''She was killed by this person who hated her so much and she was already dead in her room before your parents could get into her room.''  He said.

 

I looked at my brother and he was shocked to hear what the guy had just said to him and he tighten the hug as he doesn't want to let go of me.

 

''Why could anyone killed my sister?'' he asked in anger.

 

''Well I can't tell you who it was. Your sister must find that killer.''

 

''WHAT?! Yah! Taemin, I thought you are my sister's guardian angel? Why wouldn't you safe my sister?!''

 

So the cute guy name was Taemin, huh? W-wait?! What? He is my guardian angel?! I felt like my eyes are going to be watery as I heard my brother scolding Taemin. Some of it are true why didn't he safe me before its too late?

 

''Sorry hyung. I was about too but I was already late at that time when I get there.'' he said as he looked down.

 

My brother sighed and I can sense he is still boiling in anger. I tighten the hug. I just don't want him to be angry. I hate that sight of him. I just hate it.

 

''Well hyung, you should calm down now. Your sister has a mission. Her mission is to find that killer of hers so she could find peace but she need someone to help her with her mission and I already know who is that person who can help her. I can't tell you who that person is and she needs to find him by herself.'' said a guy who was talking to my brother earlier when me and Taemin arrived.

 

My brother sighed and looked at me. I know that look. Oppa, I don't want to. I want to stay here with you. I just tighten my grip and  rest my head on his chest. I don't want to let go of oppa. I just don't want.

 

''Gyuri-ah, I know you don't want to do it but you have to. Please for your sake if you have finish your mission, you can come back here again.'' he said.

 

I just kept silent. He sighed and looked at his friends.

 

''Guys, you didn't introduce yourself and now look, she doesn't want to do it.''

 

''Okay if you say so.''

 

I looked at them.

 

''Hello I am Lee Taemin your guardian angel.'' he smiled.

 

''Hello I am Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew.'' said a guy who have an eyesmile.

 

''Hello I am Jonghyun and I prefer you to called me oppa.'' said a guy beside Onew but Onew smack his head.

 

I giggled.

 

''Hello I am Kim Kibum but you can call me Key.'' who was beside Taemin.

 

''Hello I am Minho.'' a guy beside Key.

 

''H-hello.'' I say.

 

''Well I got other friends but they are roaming around somewhere else.'' said my brother.

 

''It's okay, oppa.'' I smiled at him.

 

''So Gyuri-ah, do you want to do the mission?'' Onew asked me.

 

I looked at my brother then at them. I sighed. Should I do it? I just nodded my head.

 

''Okay then. Remember you must find the person who will help you with this.'' he said.

 

I nodded my head and suddenly my head went blank.


A/N: Chapter 2! How is it? Please subscribe and comment on it! ^^