~7~

Mysterious Love

Me and my brother had arrive in Heaven not in my room. I was quite confused as why are we here.

"I know why you are confused, am I right?"

I nodded my head.

"Well you already had found the person who will help you to find for you the killer."

"Who?"

"You already and now you may dismiss."

Before I could say anything, my mind went black out. I open my eyes and groan. I look around the room. It was unfamiliar to me. Where am I? Suddenly I saw someone sleeping on the bed. I stood up to get a better view of the person and to my surprise it was Yixing. W-why is he here? No wait, why am I here? Is he the person who will help me find my killer?

As I was so busy with my thoughts suddenly I heard someone who groan and was already awake. I look at him in horror. Oh no!! He is going to wake up!! I freaked out then I heard him call my name.

"Gyuri?"

Damn it. I look at him. His sleeping expression change into a happy expression.

"Gyuri."

"Hi, Yixing."

"You're a spirit, aren't you?"

I raise an eyebrow seriously I didn't know he will be dumb or something.

"Sorry about that I'm kinda still sleepy."

"It's okay." I smile at him.

"Anyway, sorry to be rude but what are you doing here in my house?"

"Well I'm here cause I have a mission. Well you're the one who can help me find my killer so I can go back to heaven to have peace."

"But how? Can you I mean we find the killer?"

"Investigate or something?"

"Hmm.. Okay then."

"Sorry Yixing-ah."

"Nah.. It's okay. Well everyone loves you but why would someone would have kill you?"

"I'm not sure about it either." I sigh.

"Sorry."

"Nah.. It's okay." I weakly smile.

"Oh well it's kinda shock that you still look beautiful although you are a spirit. I thought they might be scary."

"Hahaha... Yeah I was shock too.."

"Oh well I should have my bath first so we can go to school together, alright?"

"Ne."

"Well wait here alright?" he say as he took his uniform from his closet and head to the bathroom.

"Ne." I say as I took a sit on his bed and looks around.

Hmm.. I didn't know that his room actually neat and tidy except his bed cause he was sleeping just now. I sigh. If I didn't got murder, I already in relationship with Yixing.


A/n: Sorry for the late update and btw I do not copy or anything...