~3~

Mysterious Love

A/N: This is now Lay's Pov.


''Yixing-ah. I am so sorry.'' said the girl.

 

''W-what do you mean you are sorry?'' I asked as I faced her but all I can see was that her face was blur.

 

''I am sorry I have to go. Please be happy and move on. I always be watching over you up there.'' she said as sadness in her tone.

 

''Yah! You can't go.'' I said.

 

Suddenly my dream was interupted by my alarm clock and so I get up and dress myself in my school uniform. I sighed who is that girl? What does she mean she will be watching over me up there?

 

I then left my room and head downstairs to the kitchen and saw my mum who is making some breakfast. I smiled.

 

''Mum.'' I called out to her as I took a seat at the dinning table.

 

She turned to me and smile at me.

 

''Good morning, Yixing-ah.'' she said as she place my plate on the table.

 

''Morning, mum.'' I said as I ate my breakfast.

 

As I had done eating my breakfast, I stood up from my seat and kissed on my mum's cheek and left the house. I went to the backyard. Hmm... Should I drive my car? Nah... I guess I should walked to school then.. I then left the backyard and walk to school.

 

I love walking to school cause so I can walk with her to school. But today I don't see her. Maybe she went to school early? I just shrugged and head to school.

 

''Yixing!!'' I heard my friends calling me.

 

''Hey guys!'' I smiled at them.

 

''Hey, the principal want the whole school to go to the Hall like right now.'' said the panda who's name is Tao.

 

''Why?'' I asked.

 

''We don't know so hurry up and don't ask questions.'' they said as they dragged me to the hall and I could see every students were in the hall.

 

Some of them looked like it might be boring and some of them looked like confused why they are here. Then I saw Kai my enemy well he is my best friend in dance class but then when he find out that I got a crush on Gyuri and he was angry cause he too got a crush on her.

 

He is the school playboy and Gyuri is an innocent angel who just fall from heaven. I won't let her date Kai so that is why we are enemies. I sighed cause I remember me and Kai fight just for one girl and it is childish. Exo K saw me and the guys and just smiled at us but Kai just glared at me.

 

Suddenly the principal came up on stage with a paper in his hands and his face was some sort sad. Oh god! Don't tell me that our study results are bad AGAIN?!

 

''Ahem ahem. I know all of you are wondering why all of you are here, am I right? Well I got a bad news.'' he said.

 

Oh god don't tell me.

 

''Our beloved student or should I say classmate or schoolmate, Lee Gyuri unfortunately found dead last night in her room.'' He said.

 

I was shocked to hear what he said. Wait?! What?! Did he just say my long time crush was DEAD?! I looked at the guys, Exo K and even Kai. They were shocked too and I saw some of my classmates and schoolmates were shocked and some cry.

 

''She was hit by a gun shot and now the police are finding some evidents of her death so her mother want all of us to visit her funeral tomorrow morning.'' he said and he continued praised about her and some of her friends also went up on stage and talked about her.

 

I was just shocked I mean I seriously don't know. H-how could my long time crush be dead? I mean who hate her? Everyone love her. She can't be dead! Who is that killer?! Why did she do to deserve to be killed? I was so angry and clench my fist till my knuckles were white as a paper.

 

It was too late. I should have just confessed to her. Why?! She had to be dead! As I was busy in my thoughts, the announcement was already over and all of us head to our classroom.

 

''Hey Yixing, are you alright?'' Xiumin asked as he looked at me worriedly.

 

I nodded my head and give him a weak smile.

 

''Yeah, ge. I am fine.''

 

''Okay.'' he said as he looked at the blackboard.

 

I sighed as I looked at the sky outside the window. I don't feel like studying today as I heard about her death and I wonder who is that girl in my dream? I mean why is it so sudden? Is it because of her death and then that dream suddenly appear?

 

As lesson was over and it is now break time. We head to the cafeteria and seat at our usual place. I looked at everyone at they just stare at their food and they looked like zombies. I mean everyone is really shock about Gyuri's death.

 

My friends, Exo M knew that I got a crush on Gyuri. I just got no appetite to eat. I mean who want to eat? When you heard that your long time crush got a gunshot and was dead last night? I sighed.


A/N: End of Lay's Pov..