Chapter 8.

Dance With Me

Narrator's POV :

The moment Jiyeon heard that she got a job. Feeling awkward to stay by Kai's side with Myungsoo staring at her, she excused herself to go off and find her friend Sohee.

Jiyeon's POV:

I found her standing and talking to one of the Exo member, Chen. Just as I was about you walk over to Sohee, "Kyahh! Jiyeon-ah! You're here too?".

I stopped on my tracks and spun around to see Eunjung along with her female friend.

"Eunjungie! I miss you!" I hugged her tight, laughing. I looked at her friend and she was holding back her laugh.

"Pabo, We just saw each other yesterday. How are you? Why are you here?" She asked almost reading my mind.

"I'm here cause err, a friend invited me. And I got a job here" I told her grinning from ear to ear.

"Jinja? Me too! Oh, I almost forgot. Jiyeon, this is my friend Hyomin. Hyomin, this is Jiyeon who is my co-worker at the restaurant." She bothed introduced us to each other.

She then told me that she and her friend are going to work at the studio too. Teaching different kind of dance.

"Not only will we teach dance, we're going to teach singing. I'll be teaching how to rap correctly and Hyomin here will be teaching the high tunes" She told me about their job. 

Ohh? I though this was for dance only. Then I'll only be teaching dance I guess. Since I'm not really into singing.

"Kya, Eunjung-ah, You never told me you wanted to be a dance intructor. I don't even know you had that talent in you" I laughed and Hyomin joined in.

"Yah, I'm very talented other than serving in the restaurant okay." Eunjung replied while sticking out her tounge.

"Well, I better go. I have to look for my friend." I waved goodbye and headed off to Sohee.

Sohee and her then went home without bothering to bid the two guys goodbye.

"Yah, why did you say goodbye to them?" Sohee nudge her when they arrived home.

"Cause .. I don't know. I wasn't myself and just went off." I sighed and said good night to Sohee.

Just as I wad about to fall asleep, my phone beeped telling me a have a message.

To : Jiyeon.

Heyy Jiyeon-ah, where were you? I was looking for you.

Fortunately Eunjung told me you went home with Sohee,

or else I would have called cops to look for you.

From : Kai

I laughed after reading this. Kai is a sweet person. Another side of him that I didn't know.

To : Kai

Mianhe, I went home first cause I was tired and I want to prepare for my work tomorrow.

Sorry for making you worried. I'm going to sleep now.

You go home and rest ne ~

Good Night <3

From : Jiyeon

I smiled feeling content with my message and went to sleep. I have a big day tomorrow.

--The Next Day--

I went out of my room freshly prepared for work. I found Sohee in the living room playing her piano. I smiled at the scene. Sohee looks so angelic whenever she plays her favourite piano.

I remembered our conversation when we were young back in the Philippines.

*Flashback*

"Jiyeon-ah, do you want to become famous when you grow up?" Sohee asked me while she was playing her favourite piano.

"Hmm, maybe. I want to be a famous dancer when I grow up." I smiled at the thought of it.

"Me too. I want to show the world of my passion in singing and playing the piano." She giggled and continued playing.

*End*

I smiled at the though of Sohee's dream. I know it will come one day. I remembered all the time she spent writing songs and playing it. I want the world to see Sohee's sweet smile and enjoy her songs. If only I could help her.

"Sohee, I have to go to work now. Take care ne ~" I waved goodbye and left.

I skipped to the studio happily. The thought of dancing none stop made me happy. Well, I still have to teach but still, there will be dancing going on.

Once I reached the studio, I found Myungsoo standing in the counter fiddling with some papers. I  walked towards him , "Hi, Good Morning".

Myungsoo looked at me, not bothering to reply back and gave me a clipboard.

"Here's your schedule. The time of your classes and the people in each class" He told me before heading back to the other papers on the counter.

I sighed trying to hold my self from exploding on him again. I don't want to fight with him on my first day. And he's the freakin' owner. If it wasn't my dream to have this job, I'd already leave this building. What's wrong with him anyway.

"Tssk, Myungjerk" I mumbled hoping he won't hear it and walked of to my class.

I changed into my sneakers that I use for dancing and started teaching the class.

The classes lasted for about 6 hours. 3 hours each class. I couldn't believe that it felt good teaching others dancing. It's like sharing my passion with them. The students were friendly and talkative. They were younger than me though. Around 14-16 years.

I went off to grab a bottle of water when I noticed a shadow outside the door. I got scared because it's already 8pm. The class ended at 6pm but I stayed to do some dance practice.

I didn't know of anyone who might be here at this time though. I quickly took my bag and head towards the door silently. 

Peeking out side the door, I realised no one was there. Hmm, I was sure I saw a shadow from there though.

Shrugging the though away, I went back home.

Myungsoo's POV :

I streched my body and sighed in relief. I've been in my office in the studio since 2. All the papers coming in. I didn't really expect these much people to come to my studio. I guess I have to hire more dance intructor.

I looked at the time and noticed it's already 7.30pm. I have to lock up the studio now.

I walked out of my office and noticed that a room's light was still on. I could hear music too. I slowly walked towards the door.

Then I saw Jiyeon dancing by herself. She was enjoying herself with a smile plastered on her face. I never saw a person dance beautifully in my life. I watched her dance until she finished.

I hid myself in dark hoping she won't notice. I could hear her packing her stuff. I then went inside one of the room and peeked at her.

She was looking scared as she looked around the corridor. Chuckling at her expression, I went inside her class since she forgot to turn of the light. I didn't really know what happened to me just now in the morning. I gave her my cold shoulder. Maybe that's why she didn't smile at me when she saw me for lunch.

Just as I was about to turn off the lights, I noticed something on the floor. I walked over to it and picked it up. It was cap. A cap for a small head. I doubt it would fit Jiyeon. But then, it looked really familiar.

 


Sorry for the long wait guys. I can finally update now.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. 

Comment and Subscribe.