Chapter 3.

Dance With Me

Jiyeon's POV :

It has been two days after Sohee's accident. Jiyeon sighed as she opened the apartment door. It was another tiring day for her.

She placed the plastic bags on the kitchen table and saw Sohee sleeping on the couch with a book on her stomach.

She grinned at the sight of her friend. She knew what Sohee had been doing. It was Sohee's dream to be a a singer and composer one day. While for Jiyeon, she loves dancing. But she did not really want to be a well-known dancing.

As long as she keeps dancing, it was good enough for her.

Then she noticed that the tv was still switched on. She slowly reached for the remote to turn it off.

"Ji - Jiyeon-ah? Oh you're back" Sohee quietly said while stretching her arms.

"Oh Sohee-ah. Mianhe if I woke you up" She turned to her and apologised.

"It's okay. I slept for long anyways" She looked at the clock and it says 10pm.

"So how was your part-time job? And where you looking for a job that involves dancing again?" Sohee asked her.

Jiyeon has been working in a restaurant as a waitress to support their daily needs. Even though, both of their families are rich. They have promised their fathers that they would be able to be independent.

That's her start to achieve her passion. To start from the bottom until she reaches the top.

"It was the usual. Normal rate of costumers. And about the other job .. "Jiyeon sighed at the thought of it.

"Still no luck. Couldn't find any school or studios that is hiring dance instructor" She pouted and sat beside Sohee on the couch.

"Hey Hey, is that the Jiyeon I know? The Jiyeon I know doesn't lose hope and who smiles always" Sohee looked at her and poked her cheeks.

Jiyeon couldn't help but feel wonderful to have a friend like Sohee. Only she understand the real Jiyeon. We've been friends for 10 years now and I'm quite shock that she's still by my side.

"Oi!" Sohee snapped her fingers infront of Jiyeon.

She then realised that she was staring at Sohee. They both locked eyes contact and then laughed. They knew what was going on in each others mind.

Breaking their laughing moment, Jiyeon asked "Have you had dinner yet? It's already late."

"Yes, Ate. Kumain na ako" Sohee grinned at her. [Trans ; Yes Older Sis. I already ate.]

"Anong ate ka dyan. Ikaw ha" Jiyeon laughed and went in to tickle Sohee. [Trans : What Older Sis .. You ..]

"Okay .. Okay .. Jiyeon-ah stop!" Sohee begged her but couldn't stop laughing.

Jiyeon stopped and wiped the tear from her eyes.

"We should go to bed now. I'm so tired from work" Jiyeon streched her arms and went to her room.

"Night Sohee-ah! Don't forget to turn of the lights" She ordered Sohee before closing the door.

Jiyeon entered the room and jumped on her bed.

"Ahh .." Jiyeon streched herself again on the bed. Feeling the soft matress beneath. 

She quickly took a quick bath, brushed her teeth and changed into her hello kitty pajamas.

Just when she was about to go to sleepNado  Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh ..

Jiyeon groaned angrily at the sound of it. She hurriedly took her phone which was on her bed-side table.

"Hello? Jiyeon here" She grumpily answered.

"Oh Jiyeon? Kai here" Kai told her.

"Oh??" Jiyeon sat up quickly when she heard who it was.

She then coughed in order to hide her awkwardness.

"Ahh .. why'd you call at .. " She checked the time, "12 in the morning Kai?"

Jiyeon hoped that Kai wouldn't notice her annoyance in her voice.

 


sorry to cut this until here guys.

in a hurry. will update again later.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

sorry in advance for grammar or spelling error.