Chapter 7 - "Can You Dance?"

Dance With Me

Myungsoo's POV :

It's her .. again. How can I not forget her face. That beautiful face of hers. She's like an angel. Even more beautiful when she's near. Wait, why am I acting like this? This is the second time I've met her. But it seems like I've known her for long. What's wrong with you L. I mentally slap myself.

She looked at me and smiled. That smile. It feels like I've seen it before.

I tried to think of where I've seen that smile when Kai interupted my thoughts.

"Hyung? You there?" Kai waved his hand infront of my face. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts.

"Yes, what?" I asked him in annoyance. I stole a quick glance at the girl. She looked cute when she's shy.

"Hyung, this is the girl I was talking to you about. Meet Jiyeon." Kai introduced me to the girl.

Jiyeon. That name almost ring a bell. This girl is different too. Normally, girls would cling themselves to either him or Kai. But she just stood there. Staring at me with those angelic eyes.

Oh which remind me. I got her bracelet. It got stuck when I bumped to her that day. The day when she called me an . I heard her all right. But I didn't look back because I was trying to hole my laughter. 

I think I didn't hold my laughter when I recalled that memory when Kai tapped my shoulder. I instantly looked at him with a confused face. "What again?" I asked annoyed.

"Are you listening to what I'm saying here?" Kai looked at him pissed. "I said that she can be one of your dance instructor here".

Dance instructor? Her? Hmm, if she can make it to my standard.

"If she make it my standard, she can be," I replied with my cold expression. I looked at her, she looked furious. Which caused me to smirk.

"Hyung, she's really daebak. I saw her dance myself" Kai tried to convinced me. I looked over again at Jiyeon. She was blushing at Kai's compliment. Can she really dance that well?

Then Kai whispered something into her ear. Hmm? What could he be saying?

Some guests when over to me and congratulated me for the opening and headed upstairs for the club.

Sighing, I asked myself why'd I agree to let a club be built on the second floor of my studio. It was Kai's idea. And our father agreed. Said it'll boost the customers in the Studio. Boost my foot. They won't be here for my dance studio. They'll be here for the club. It was that small or big. Just the right size.

Lost in my thoughts, I was shocked when Jiyeon suddenly pulled my hand. I looked at her in shock and she was smirking at me. What's with the smirk? I thought.

"Where are we going?" I asked her and Kai. "She'll show you that she can dance" Kai grinned and nodded.

She pulled me up to the club. I wondered what she'll do.

Just then, a new song started. It was Wonder Girl's Like Money. In the center of the crowd, there were four members preparing to dance. Jiyeon walked over to them. They agreed to let Jiyeon dance with them just as the music started.

I watched in amazement and Jiyeon started dancing. It's like she knew the movements of the dance even though the song just got released. It seems like she has been practicing the moves for a long time. That's how good she is.

I stood there watching her moved and danced so smoothly. Her body dancing to the beat. She looked like she was lost in her own world.

Little did I know that the song ended and everyone were already dancing to the new song. It was a seductive song. I glanced forward to see Jiyeon dancing towards me. She then starts dancing close to my body as if teasing me. I gulped in shock to what she have become.

I quickly pulled her out of the dance floor to where Kai stood grinning at us.

"So how hyung? Did she pass the test?" He asked while puting his hand over my shoulder.

"Yes, she .. did. You can start work tomorrow Jiyeon" I told her while still trying to hide my shock. What's wrong you. I mentally scolded my self. She was just trying to please you so she can work in your studio. I sighed.

I looked at her. She was staring at me. We gaze at each other for a few seconds and looked away. What with this girl. She's different. I've experienced it before. What she did to me just now. Lots of girls did it to me when I went to clubs. But I've never felt this feeling before. It was strange.

Jiyeon's POV :

I was shocked about what that guy said. Kai said he's Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo. That sound like a familiar name to her. But she can't believe that he said that she can't dance. The nerve. 

He doesn't even know me yet. Then Kai tapped my shoulder.

"Jiyeon-ah, why don't you bring him upstairs to the club and show him your moves" He whispered and winked at me.

He gave me a wonderful idea. I looked over to Myungsoo. When the guests he was talking to walked away, I pulled his hands and brought him upstairs with Kai tagging behind.

Just before the song started, I chatted the girls into letting me dance with them. They agreed heartily.

Then I started dancing to Wonder Girl's Like Money. I haven't heard this song before. I think I just came out. I don't know how, but I learned the steps to the dance.

The moment I started dancing, I forgot the world around me. I was caught in the music. After that, the music stopped. Much to my dismay. 

I looked at Myungsoo. He was staring at me. Huh, I'm still mad at the his thought that I can't dance. Why don't I give him a little suprise.

I danced my way towards him and slowly dance close to his body. Teasing him. Hmph, who can't dance now huh? I grinned.

Then, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dance floor. Puzzled by his action, I stood next to Kai.

"So how hyung? Did she pass the test?" I heard Kai asked. Test my . Why'd I have to do it anyway. Standard? Like who does he think he is.

I looked over at Myungsoo to know his answer. He looked uncomfortable. What's with him? I thought. Is it because of what I did just now? I grinned.

"Yes, she .. did. You can start work tomorrow Jiyeon" He looked at me. Omg omg omg, I have a job now. And it involves dancing. Thank you thank you. I wanted to hug him, but it'll be awkward. So I just stood there and bowed.

 


An update for today. 

SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT 

Please Guys!

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

I know this chapter . Sorry ><