Chapter 2.

Dance With Me

Kai's POV :

Kai walked out of the hospital grinning to himself.

"Looks like today's my lucky day" He grin while looking at the paper Sohee gave him.

He was about to call Jiyeon when his phone rang.

"O ," he mentally hit himself.

He answered the phone and said, "Hyung-ah! Mianhe, I'll be there right away."

He totally forgot that he was supposed to meet his Hyung at a Cafe. But he got side-tracked when he saved Sohee.

He smiled to himself at the thought of Jiyeon. She was really different. Unlike other girls who cling to him when they see him. Jiyeon was not like them.

"They're all the same to me" He heard Jiyeon telling that to Sohee.

It shocked him hearing that since it was the first time someone said those words when they met him.

Girls would normally say "Oh god he's hot" , "Can I just have him right there?" or "He's so popular".

He chuckled as he walked to the Cafe to meet his Hyung.

Myungsoo's POV :

Myungsoo sighed and tapped his fingers on the table. He looked at his watch again.

1 hour late. He sighed again and messes up his hair.

He hates waiting and this guy knows that.

Just then, a figure caught his eyes. It was him.

"Yah! You know I hate waiting right?" He glared at him.

"Mianhe Hyung, got caught up with something" Kai frowned and sat down on the chair.

"What is it again? Girls? I know you don't have schedules today" He narrowed his eyes and looked at his brother.

"Yeah, a girl. But different than those I meet everyday" Kai grinned at him and combed his hair with his hand.

He ,on the other hand, had a bad day. He bumped into this girl who was running towards his direction. He didn't dare to help the girl up since he was in a hurry. Well, he feel guilty now since his brother was late. So there was not any reason to be in a hurry.

He looked down at the bracelet on his hand. He found his caught hanging on his jacket. It must have been from the girl who bumped into her.

It has the "PJ" letters.

"Is that so? Then who the girl?" Myungsoo asked him in curiosity.

This seems odd since his brothere here is a huge playboy and a heart throb to girls.

"It's a secret that I shouldn't tell" Kai grinned at him.

Myungsoo sighed at his brother's behaviour.

"Anyway, we're not here to talk about you. I'm inviting you to my Studio's Grand-Opening which will be in four days time" He told Kai.

"Of course I'll come. I'll be bringing my group with me" He grinned at his Hyung.

Myungsoo was about to say something when his phone beep telling him he has a message.

He opened it and read. Sighing, he place his phone aside.

"What was that hyung?" Kai asked seeing his brother's expression.

"Ohh, just some applicants for people to be dance intructors in my Studio" He told him

"Oh jinja? Okay then. I can help you with that Hyung. I'll inform you when I find one" He offered his help.

"Okay, Thanks Kai. I'll get going then. We both have our own agendas" He stood up and say goodbye to Kai.


tumblr_mcsludY0eV1rsm909o1_500.gif

tumblr_mcrkzxulkz1r1tcxho1_r1_500.gif

Heyy look it's Kai and Myungsoo. :> The KIM brothers.

Well, this is my Second Update for the Story.

Hope you guys like it.

Please subscribe and comment.

tumblr_mcqlz0UJgj1rdattso1_500.gif