The Return

Dance With Me

Jiyeon's POV ;

"Haish, where could that Sohee be?" Jiyeon sighed as she checked her phone once again.

Inbox : 0

"This girl, leaving me all alone here in Korea. I hope nothing bad has happened to her" She said as she awkwardly stands in a corner. She doesn't want to get lost here in Korea. Although she was born here, she have not been to Korea for 10 years now.

Lost in her own thoughts, she did not realised that her phone was ringing.

"Oh, this must be her" She quickly answer the call before it ended.

"Mwoh?!! What did you say again? .. Seoul Hospital? Okay, I'll be there" She quickly rushed to the hospital.

"Excuse me!" She yelled to the passerby.

While running, she suddenly bumps into a guy who was also walking fast.

"Ouch!" She said as she fell down on her .

"Yah! Can't you want where your going?" The guy said to her, not helping her.

She stood up and bowed to the guy. "Mianhe Mianhe, I didn't mean it"

"Aish, people these days" The guy rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Yah! You should be apologising too since you weren't also looking at where you're heading" Jiyeon screamed at him because she could control her temper anymore.

The guy did not look back at her.

"!" She yelled at the guy causing people to look at her.

Embarrased, she bowed to apologise to them.

Remembering the reason she ran, she hailed a taxi to Seoul Hospital.

"Aish, why did I even run when I don't know the direction to the hospital?" She said while hitting her head.

"And I even met that stupid Jerk" She sighed and blew her bangs.

When she reached the hospital, she quickly run to Sohee's room.

"Yah! What happened to you huh?" She said while holding Sohee's hand.

Before Sohee could answer, a male voice replied to her question.

"She almost got hit by a car while crossing the road. She was listening to the music on her phone while singing and didn't hear the car coming" The guy said.

Upon hearing his voice, Jiyeon turned around.

It was a guy. He looked familiar though. He was smiling at her. 

"Jiyeon-ah, don't you recognise him? He's a member of Exo-K" Sohee told her, triggering her memory.

"Ohh really? Annyeong!' She said to him, not moving at all.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah. Is that how you treat an Idol?" Sohee playfully hit her arm.

"Huh? Then how? They're all the same to me" She told Sohee without interest.

"Yah! Park Jiyeon! Anong ginagawa mo ha? Nakakahiya kaya. Popular sya dito sa Korea." Sohee told her in Tagalog. [ Tanslation ; What're you doing? It's embarrasing you know. He's popular here in Korea ]

Jiyeon have no idea what's wrong with Sohee.

"What're wrong with you Sohee? So what if he's popular? And stop talking in Tagalog. It's more embarrassing okay" She told her.

"Ahem.." Kai interupted them.

"Ohh I'm sorry. Thanks for helping my friend by the way" Jiyeon stood up and bowed to him.

"Err, You're Welcome. It was nice meeting the two of you by the way." He smiled at them.

Sohee blushed at the sight of his smile. Jiyeon saw it and grinned at her friend.

"It was nice meeting you too. Sorry about my behaviour just now" She told him and smiled.

"It's okay. I found you unique .. I mean different" He told him while scratching the back of his neck.

Jiyeon heared him and raised her eyebrow. Hmm? What is is saying. She thought in her head.

"Well, I better go now. But I'd like to have a cup of coffee with you someday?" Kai grinned and asked for her number.

Sohee took this chance and wrote down Jiyeon's number.

"Jiyeon would love to. Here's her number." Sohee grinned and handed Kai the paper.

"Yah! Ahn Sohee!" Jiyeon turned and glared at her friend.

"Well, It's nice meeting you girls. But I really should be going" He smiled at Sohee.

Jiyeon looked back at him bowing and then smirking at her.

"Pfft, Just because they're idols. They're arrogant in real" She thought in her mind and rolled her eyes.

 


How is it guys? 

Subscribe and Comment guys.

Sorry in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes.