Chapter 4.

Dance With Me

Kai's POV :

Kai could tell that she's annoyed by the her voice. He didn't really care about the time since he normally sleep late due to dance practice or concerts.

"Oh Jiyeon ,. Uhh .. I called because I wanted to ask you something" He replied nervously. He did not know how to ask Jiyeon about this.

He had not noticed that he was sweating as he tries to figure out how to ask Jiyeon. He doesn't feel like himself. He was normally confident when it comes to asking a girl out.

"Kai? Are you still there? What was the thing you want to ask me about?" Jiyeon asked him, causing him to snap back to reality.

"Ohh Jiyeon, I wanted to invite you to .. " Kai tired to ask Jiyeon when Sehun interupted him.

"Yah Kai! Who's that? Another girl eh?" Sehun grinned at him.

"Yah! Shut up, I'm trying to talk here" Kai covered Sehun's mouth before he could say any more.

He hoped that Jiyeon hadn't heard anything that Sehun said. He looked behind his back and saw s grinning at him. He forgot. They just finished practicing their dance.

So he quickly called Jiyeon after that.

"Errm, I was just wondering if you free tomorrow? Let's have coffee together." Kai tried his best not to show his nervousness.

He could feel smirking at him from behind and tried to ignore it.

"Uh tomorrow? I'm not really sure" Jiyeon replied. He could tell that she was feeling awkward.

"Please? I also want to invite you to some event. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow" He begged her. Well, not really beg. He wanted a 'yes' for an answer. He had to convince her.

"Really? Okay then. But I have work tomorrow. Meet me at Seoul Restaurant." Jiyeon informed him of where they should meet.

Kai could hide his smile when her heard it.

"Okay, I'll see you then Yeonie" Kai said his goodbye and ended the call. 'Yeonie'?! Why'd he said that, he thought and messed up his hair.

"Yeonie? So that's her name" Suho, his leader, interupted his thought. They were all grinning at her.

"Shut up guys. Ugh, practice is over, i'll be heading to bed" He said as he made his way to their apartment.

He wants to sleep now so that he looks fresh when he meets Jiyeon the next day.

Before he went to sleep, he thought "You're really different than the other girls Jiyeon. I want to find out what it is".

Jiyeon's POV :

Jiyeon couldn't help but think about the call that just happened a few minutes ago. Why would Kai call her? They just met a couple of days ago.

She knows that people like Kai have reasons. She also knew that he was the type of attracts girls and play with them. But she promise to herself that she would not fall inlove. She's waiting for 'him' to come back.

"Aish, why are you thinking about him Jiyeon" She sighed and turned to her side and tries to sleep.

-----

The Next day ;

Jiyeon got out of her room all prepared for the day. She have to go to work and also meet Kai.

She saw Sohee eating while watching TV. Sohee turned to look at her when Jiyeon walks to the fridge.

"Yo Jiyeon-ah, what're the  speshul occasion today?" Sohee stared at her.

Jiyeon turned to look at Sohee and raised her eyebrows She saw Sohee stared at her from head to toe.

"Wae? What's wrong? This is my normal attire or fashion everyday?" Jiyeon questioned Sohee.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiHPd3u2aLLGQtGNziSAk

"Hmm,. oh really? I can sense that there's something special today" Sohee said , eyeing Jiyeon.

"W .. what? Pfft, don't talk nonsense. I'm just going to work" Jiyeon tired to hide her blush. She feels nervous that she will be meeting Kai later.

"Why are you blushing then? Are you meeting a guy later?" Sohee suspiciously asked her.

"NO I'M NOT. I have to go now. Bye!" Jiyeon quickly drank her milk and ran out of the house.

Phew, I got out of there before she could ask me any further. She thought in her mind. She hates lying to her bestfriend. But she knew she couldn't tell her or else Sohee will keep pestering her with questions.

Jiyeon went to work as usual. She's kind of nervous with her meeting later. She keep wondering what even he'll invite her into.

While working, she notice a group of people outside the restaurant dancing. She missed dancing so much. She hopes she could find a job that involves dancing. She never gets tired of it.

To some people, after a couple of minute of dancing, they get tired. But to her, she could dance all day long.

During her work break, she still sees them dancing outside with a large crowd gathering to watch them.

So she went out and watch them. Just then, they were asking for people to join them and dance. A cute guy noticed her and walked towards her. He then motioned Jiyeon to dance with them. Since she loved dancing so much that she notice this as an opportunity. She agreed.

 


Sorry to cut it here guys.

Myungsoo will appear in the next chapter .. i hope xD

SUBSCRIBE AND COMENT.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMER OR SPELLING MISTAKES.