Chapter 6 - "We've Meet Again"

Dance With Me

-- The Next Day ; The Day of the Studio and Club's Opening --

Author's POV :

Jiyeon has just finished her work and she's now at home preparing for the party.

Jiyeon's POV:

"Jiyeon-ah, which one should i wear? This or this?" Sohee showed me the two dresses and asked for my opinon. 

Wondering where she's going? She's going with me to the party. Yesterday, she caught me leaving the restaurant with Kai. 

Flashback ;

Kai and I stood outside of the restaurant and awkwardly said out goodbyes. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow ne?" He said and bowed like a gentleman. He then walk off.

I turned around cause my house is the other way. I saw Sohee staring at me, and then to Kai wo was walking off. Oh no, I though in my mind.

Sohee took my hand and drag me home without saying anything. She then pushed me to the couch. I looked up at her and she was glaring at me as she fold her arms. What is she gonna do now. I just met Kai. Why is she acting like this.

Just when I was about to explain to her, "OMG, Was that Kai I saw? Did you guys meet? Why? Did he ask you out? Oh my god, does he like you Jiyeon-ah?" She bombarded me with questions. I sighed in relief.

"Sohee, one question at a time" I told her. So I told her everything. From the moment Kai called me at night till the restaurant.

"HE WHAT?! OMGG, JIYEON JIYEON. CAN I COME TOO?" Sohee yelled in my ears almost making me deaf. I knew she would be like this. I forgot to tell that my friend here is a very loud person.

"Wait what? You want to come?" I stared at her like she's crazing. I don't really know if I should bring her along. But I don't want to go there alone since I don't know anyone except Kai.

Sighing in defeat, I nodded in agreement. "Okay, but don't leave me once we get there okay?" I told her.

I called Kai whether I could bring a friend along and he knew who it was. He said he didn't mind at all.

End Of Flashback

"Hmm, the right one is better" I nodded and gave her my opinion. I quickly changed into my dress and high heels. Not to high though, I don't really like them since I can't dance well in them.

I looked at the time 6.58pm. They should be arriving soon. They? Oh, Kai said that he would be bringing another member along. Since there's two of us, he brought one for Sohee. I don't know why but I wanted to laugh at that.

Just after I put on my lipstick, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I heard Sohee yelling from the living room.

I quickly took my purse and head out of my room. I look at the door just as Kai and his friend enter the house. The moment they saw the both of us from head to toe, their mouth was left hanging in the air.

"Oh, you guys arrived in time" I smiled at them ignoring the fact that their eyes were about to pop out.

"Gentlemen are never late" His friend replied and bowed. I raised an eyebrow aat him since I don't know his name.

"Jiyeon-ah, this is my friend Baekhyun" Kai introduced his friend.

"Okay, since your here, it's time to go" Sohee said as she went to take her purse on the couch.

I went with Kai and Sohee with Baekhyun. I took a look at the other two, they were talking like they were friends already. I looked at Kai. He was staring at me. I quickly looked down, blushing. Wait, blushing?! Wth, why am I blushing? I hope he doesn't notice.

-- At the Studio --

Finally, we reached the place. I was taken aback. There were reporters and a lot of people outside. Huh? It's just an opening of a studio. What's there to have a lot of people? I thought.

Then Kai pulled me into the crowd. There I spotted 4 more handsome guys like Kai and Baekhyun. Reporters were taking pictures of them. So I guess they're Exo-K. The other reporters noticed us and quickly hurried over to take pictures.

Not used to this type of attention, I frowned slightly but tired my best to smile at them. We entered the studio and people were already chit-chatting and eating. I guess we missed the cutting of the ribbon? I sighed and looked at Kai.

Kai saw me staring and he pulled me close to him. "Mianhe, I forgot that the cutting of the ribbon was early" He whispered in my ears. I tried to blush but I couldn't help it.

"Come, I'll introduce you to my brother who owns this place" He pulled me through the people in the studio.

The studio was big. It was like a mansion to me. Wondered why'd it had to be this big though. I guess to the club is upstairs since people were making their way up through the stairs and the lift. What the - There's life here too. Damn, Kai and his brother must be rich.

We then stopped infront of two guys talking to each other. One of the guys noticed us. He said something to his friend and then walked over to us. He looked familiar. Like really familiar.

"Hyung, this is my friend that I was telling you about" He introduced me to his brother. His brother was looking at Kai and did not bother to look at me.

"Uhh .. Hi" I said quietly to him.

He then turned his head to look at me, " Oh hey ..". That voice. I recognise that voice.

"You!" We both said together while I point at him.

He was the guy .. I called . Ohgod.

 


I'll stop here guys. They finally met again. ayiee.

i'll update again soon.

--Comment--

--Subscribe--

Sorry in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes.