Chapter 10.

Dance With Me

Hey guys, I'm back. Been very busy lately though. I have to move to another country and such. So It took time to adjust here. Well, I hope you'll enjoy my update today.

 


It was a busy day for Myungsoo. Lots of paper works have came in and his Father have been pestering him. The through is, he's engaged. Ever since young, her father have already chosen the bride for him. This was one of the reason he became cold and distant. He does not want people to take over his life. He wants to take charge and make decisions for himself. 

After finishing the paper works, he needed to release his stress. Only one solution, Dancing. It always helps him to release his stress and problems. Myungsoo then went down into of of the vacant room in the studio. Since it was almost closing time, he though that no one was in the studio anymore.

He then danced for about an hour. Feeling himself free from the world. It's almost as if he have transported into another world. Dancing really helps him free his mind from problems.

Suddenly, He heard laughter. His mind immediately came back and his body stopped dancing. Hmm? Was that laughing he heard? But he was sure nobody's in the studio.

He turned of the music, grabbed his bag and head out. He's always the one who closed the studio. Being a protectful owner, he's always scared to leave the job of closing his studio to others. 

His eyes roaming around the studio, no one. No one was standing outside of the room. All the room's light's were off. This creeps him out. Not like he believes in ghost though. Recalling the laughter, it sounded like a girl. It sounds like an angel's laugh.

Angel. That word brought Jiyeon's face into his mind. She really looked like an angel. Even though she has a tough personality. She can still be called an angel. Myungsoo had no idea why he was mean to her though. He knows he hurt her for his attitude. But he can't bring himself to be nice to her. He guess it's just that he find it cute whenever her frowns or be angry at him.

As he was walking on the road-side, he's phone rang. He quickly looked into his bag and tried to find his phone. Just then, his eyes found the small cap that he found in the room. Who could it be. It can't be Jiyeon's, since the last time I checked, he doesn't even have a brother. Wondering why I know? I always checked the background of every staff I have. Just to make sure.

"Yoboseyo?" Myungso answered.

"Ne, Kai-ah?"

"Hyung! Can you come to KBS building now?" Kai asked him.

"Why?"

"Come on hyung, well be heading out to celebrate later"

"Okay okay, I'll be there. What's the occasion though?"

"It's a surprise okay. Pali Pali" With that, Kai ended the call.

Myungsoo wondered what the occasion could be. It wasn't his or Kai's birthday. It wasn't any of the EXO's birthday either. 

He then got into a taxi since he didn't bring his car to work today, and headed off the the building.