Chapter 5.

Dance With Me

Jiyeon's POV :

I have been dancing to many songs now. From T-ara's Lovey Dovey, to Wonder Girl's Like This and to SNSD'S Gee. I could her cheering and clapping while I was dancing. It felt like I was in heaven.

I really did miss dancing. It was like a part of me was missing when I couldn't dance. Ever since I came back from the Philippines, I didn't really have time to dance.

As I was dancing, the music suddenly stopped. It was like I was snapped back to reality. Hmm, why'd the music stop? I thought. Then, I could hear screams. Not the typical I need help screams, it's 'fangirls' screams.

Yeah, I heard it right. I see their heads turn to look at a certain person. I looked closely.

'Yeah, I heard it right. It's an idol. It's Kai. Wait, KAI?!" I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed that Kai was a few centimetres away from my face.

Shocked, I quickly moved back.

"K .. Kai? What're you doing here?" I stuttered. Why am I even stuttering? Aish.

"I came to meet you. Our conversation last night remember?" He replied while grinning at me.

I could hear another scream from the fangirls. I tried to hide my annoyance but I couldn't.

Kai noticed it and grinned. He then took my hand and pulled me out of the crowd into Seoul Restaurant.

Fortunately, I was working there. But sadly, I forgot that I was only on my break and that I should get back to work. Scared, I could see my workmate , Eunjung , walking towards us.

"Yah, Park Jiyeon. Have you forgetten that you're still on working period?" She started scolding me, without noticing who was beside me.

Then she realised and looked at Kai, "Omo, mianhe". She bowed to him.

Eunjung then showed Kai his seat and give him a menu. "Pfft, tell me later the whole story," She whispered to me before going back to her job.

I sighed as I thought about this situation. Ugh, why did I even agree to this?

I was about to head back to my job when Kai called me. "Jiyeon-ah, where are you going?" He asked.

"Uh to my job?" Like it was so obvious.

"It's okay. I'll tell them to excuse you from your job" He calmy said and motioned me to sit.

I sighed, not having much choice. "Oh, Wait here" I stood up and went to the kitchen quickly before he could reply.

I came back a few minutes holding two cups of coffee. "Here, have some" I placed it infront of him.

I quickly sit down and looked at him. I rolled my eyes when I noticed that he was grinning at me. Why is he grinning all the time? What's wrong with him.

I tried not to look annoyed and asked him, "So .. what was the reason you asked me out again?"

It was like I snapped him out of his thoughts. He coughed and looked at me.

"I saw you dancing back there, do you like dancing?" He asked me honestly.

Taken aback by his question, I replied calmly "Of course. I love dancing. It's my life".

He was looking at me deeply and I felt uncomfortable by it. "Ohh .. I see".

"So would you go to the opening of my older brother's Dance Studio then? He's also looking for a dance intructor there" He smiled at me. It was those smile that shows that he's sincere about it.

I thought about his invite for a moment. Working as a dance intructor? It was like my wish came true. I have been looking hard to find a job that involves dancing. Maybe this is some way of it. Without hesitation, I agreed to go with him to the opening.

"Okay, I'll go with you to the opening. If you help me ask your brother for the dance instructor job" I smiled at him. Inside, I was really happy and excited.

"Really? Perfect! He also has a club on the second floor of the Studio so wear something .. nice" He chuckled as he said the 'nice'.

"Jinja? That sounds cool" I laughed and realised that I almost feel close to him there.

Just when I was about to ask him further information, Eunjung came to tell me that my shift has ended.

"Ohh really? But manager-nim ..?" I was about to inform her that I didn't do much of my job.

But she cut me off , "He said it's okay since you were .. umm .. entertaining a special costomer'.

She looked at Kai and bowed again, "Annyeong". Then she went off.

I frown as she walked away. This is one of the reasons I don't like to talk to idols. Well, Kai is the first Idol that I talked to anyway. Still.

I looked at Kai and noticed that he's smiling at me. I couldn't really figure out that smile of his. It feels .. strange.

I was about to tell him that I should better be going. Cause Sohee hates it when I'm home late.

"I should be going now. I'll pick you up at 7pm tomorrow." Kai informed me but realised that he didn't know where I lived.

"Ohh, No need. I can go there by myself." I declined him. I don't want him to know where I live.

"I insist. I won't be a gentleman if I allow a lady to go there by herself, wouldn't i?" He smiled back at me.

"Okay then." I gave in and told him my address.

We said our goodbyes and parted from the restaurant.


Second Update for Today then.

-SUBSCRIBE-

-COMMENT-

Sorry for the Spelling or Grammer Errors.


tumblr_mcua1ro0oQ1rudls9o1_500.gif