Jung Eunji is not Park Eunji?

Perfect Landing

(Continuing from the previous chapter, its now a year after the plane crash.)

(Woo Hyun's POV)

"Infinite wins triple crown"

"Infinite rising in popularity"

I gave a heave of restlessness, the recent schedules have been too tiring but I did not mind. It helped me to stop thinking about the plane crash and Eunji's demise. It's a year already, thats fast. 

However, a year was what it took to take away the smiles and bubbliness of Myungsoo. It snatched away the liveliness of Hoya. They were pretty much walking zombies just putting on a show for Inspirits. Myungsoo became much more introverted, refusing to talk unless neccassary. Hoya pretending to be so fun-loving  yet deep down, he was aching. Me? I just try to get involved in my activities so that I would not think about it.

It's been a hard year.

"Okay boys, get ready because we are leaving for the airport soon," manager said. We hurriedly rushed to grab our stuffs and made our way to the car.

*** 

Oh she's back
She's back
She's back
She's back Oh she's back (she's back)
Oh she's back (she's back)
She's back

I hummed along, earphones stuck in my ears. I was oblivious to everything else. I shut my eyes for a while and looked out to gaze at the rushing scenary. Unfortunately, I was a tad too late, we had already reached the airport.

The car slowed down to find an empty spot to drop us off, we passed by several cabs and private cars.

Oh a posh black Porsche, nice. Wait? EUNJI?!

The car past a lady who was in a black jacket with bleached blue skinny jeans. Her face, its Eunji!

Within seconds our car had whizzed past her, I shook my head in denial. No way could it have been Eunji, she's dead. And the car past so fast, maybe I'm being delusional.

***

(Infinite has just returned from their overseas concert. They are now heading for a fanmeet in Seoul)

"Sunggyu-oppa!!"

"L-oppa! You're so handsome!"

"Sungjong-gie, we love you!!"

Squeals filled the air, the fangirls chanted their love repeatedly. Their cheering shadowed all other noises into the background.

"We'll now proceed with the fansign. Please line up in orderly rows in the different stations" Sunggyu annouced.

***

"Thank you Woo Hyun-oppa! Saranghae-yo!"

"You're welcome, next please." Woo Hyun said, his hands were hurting and aching, but he'll endure anything to make the fans happy.

He glanced up to receive the CD from the next fan. He peered up, he gasped. Eunji was in front of him.

"Eunji-?"

"Eh? Oppa, how did you know my name?" she cocked her head to one side, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Are you Park Eunji?"

"No oppa, you're mistaken. I'm Jung Eunji, is there something wrong?"

"No, its just that you look like one of my childhood friends. She has the same name as you but she's called Park Eunji. So you're really not her?"

"Ne~ Sorry to disappoint you Woo Hyun-oppa. And thank you for signing my CD!"

"You're welcome, and I'll see you soon?"

He finished off by doing some fan service: doing a big heart over his head. 

The Eunji-look-a-like chuckled, her fists clenched in a ball shape. She placed it over her pink lips and laughed softly.

With that she turned around and left the station.

Woo Hyun, left puzzled, his eyes in her direction as she left.

***