Sacrifice

Perfect Landing

 

"ALL OF YOUR GET YOUR ASSES OUT!"

This is it. The hijacker found us.

Screams were emitted as we scrambled to get onto our feet, many pushing each other to get out first. Eunrin, while trying to escape was pushed ruthlessly onto the floor and pinned down while our colleagues stampeeded over her. I rushed over to her side and lifted her up, her face was covered with mulitple bruises and the tip of lips bleeding due to the friction of the carpetted floor. 

As I stood up slowly trying to pull Eunrin on her feet, my was viciously kicked at, I lost balance and fell on my right knee. I ended up scrapping my right knee.

"HURRY UP AND MOVE IT!" A voice boomed. These unreasonable people.

The masked hijackers demanded, "ANYONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO FLY THE PLANE?!" 

A voice from the crowd of air stewardess, in a shrilly voice, pin-pointed me, "That Park Eunji knows, that girl at the front with the red rubber band!" Great. I'm in deep trouble.

A hand tugged hard on my long ponytail, my head jerked backwards. A face closed up to my ears, I could feel the stranger's close hot breathes, he whispered, "Come with us know, no dirty tricks if not I'll pull the trigger on your precious friends."  I had to obey them. 

I walked with two hijackers next to me, I thought of taking them out but I knew there were more than 5 of them. I was utterly outnumbered. 

"Eunji! Be careful-"

"SHUT UP!" The hijacker who spoke to me gave Eunrin a hard shove, sending her onto the floor. Her body hit the carpet with a resounding 'BONG'.

"EUNRIN-"

"GET A MOVE ON!"

"DON'T HURT HER!" I turned around to warn the hijackers but I was immediately slapped to face the front by the two hijackers next to me.

***

"SIT DOWN AND START DRIVING THE DAMN THING!"

I looked at the controls, this felt real. I've always wanted to be a pilot but obviously not int this situation. Its a total irony of what I imagined.

"Eunji, you know you'll never become a pilot-"

"Nam Woo Hyun, you jerk, shut up!"

"Bleeh, you'll see, I can bet my weekly allowance on this!"

"AYE Woo Hyun-ssi, stop teasing Eunji!"

"Lee Howon, don't order me!"

"Guys cut it out! Let's just wait till then when Eunji really becomes a pilot."

"Stupid Myungsoo, that like in a decade, I, Nam Woo Hyun am not patient."

"Suit yourself then!"

"You, pabo Eunji!"

We chuckled as Woo Hyun turned red hot, he started chasing after us as we ran round the cherry tree.

I snapped back into reality, no time for dreaming. I have to get back, I want to see everyone again.

"FLY US TO ONE OF THE JAPANESE ISLANDS. And we'll let everyone off there if you..."

"If I?" I asked quizzically as I manuevered the controls.

"I'll offer you a truce, you drive this thing, you land it ."

Turning around, I inquired catiously, "And?" , to my horror, the hijacker removed his mask. His face had a hideous scar  streak over his left eye, it was menancing. I had just seen one of the hijackers face. The other hijacker pulled off his mask to reveal his face too.

"Since you have seen our faces, we can't allow you to run off. After you land this plane we'll take you as hostage."

"But what happens to the rest of the passengers and my friends?"

"They will be released, unless you don't follow what we say then they'll end up like the pilot here." He pointed to the corpses of the pilot and assistant pilot. Drats, they were dead. 

Putting on a brave front, I retorted, "And if I don't agree?" 

A cold metal pressed against the side of my forehead, "Then I'll blast a hole through you and then kill everyone else ONE. BY. ONE."

I gulped, I had to follow what they say. I have no choice. 

"Make sure you come back idiot for the ramen challenge!"

"I'll make sure the sunflower is healthy when you come back."

"Remember to show us your diary, we'll be waiting."

I'm sorry guys.

"Okay, I agree."

***

Author's note:

AHHHH /rage/ Eunji's sacrificing herself. /cries/ T.T poor boys, they're all looking forward to her return. /cries even more/

i'm sorry this story has a lack of images. they'll come in the next chapter :) do comment please!! i really want to know how i can improve on my story ><

and some love interest is gonna be revealed, heheheheh :D so you guys will probably spazz a little. /smirks/

so yah, please await the next chapter!

subscribe please T.T

 

CHAPTER THREE PREVIEW:

How could you Park Eunji leave me just like that? Didn't you know I'm waiting for you and have always been waiting for you?

"One day we'll get married yah?"

"I, Park Eunji will marry you, Hoya!"

"HEY! No fair, why do you have to marry him? I don't care you're mine!"

Woo Hyun pushes Hoya away from me and crashes his lips into mine.

"You're mine now since I kissed you first!"

"EWWWW! NAM WOO HYUN I HATE YOU FOREVER!"

"You stole my bride, Nam Woo Hyun!"

Myungsoo pops out, he had overheard.

"NO! She's mine!"

I don't bother Park Eunji, whether you first belonged to me or whether you were bethrothed to Hoya or even snatched by Myungsoo. You are mine and will be mine always. I'll find you soon.