Dire Straits

Perfect Landing

Disclaimer: Some foul language used.

(Narration)

Eunji slowly opened her eyes, she winced as her eyes adjusted to the glaring sun rays. Her head hurt terribly, it felt like she had hit against something. She struggled to awaken her senses, all four of her limbs were numb to the bone., her hands were tied to a bed frame.

"Heheheh."

Eunji looked around, everything around her was hazy. She could hear snickering and soft whispers, she was not alone. 

"Let's just fool around with her before she gets killed, she doesn't look half as bad..." Eunji gasped, she struggled to free her hands, but the ropes were too tight. She wriggled around but the rope was rough and the friction caused her wrists to bleed. It could not be helped, she had to escape!

TAP. TAP.

Eunji tilted her head upwards, the horror was here. Two men, overly sized were oggling at her. Softly whining, she shifted her legs uneasily and fidgeted around, almost close to tears.

"Please... don't.... no." Hoya, Woohyun, Myungsoo? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

It was too late, the men lunged at her, she screamed in fright as she felt herself being defiled. Tears streamed down her cheeks, they began to overflow. She kicked her legs with all her might but it was useless. The clear sound of her top being ripped rang in her ears.

PLEASE SOMEONE. PLEASE. Eunji closed her eyes, she just wanted this to be over.

Then she saw a presence zoom past her eyes, looked like a hand, she opened her eyes, still shaking. She saw him. She saw Hoya in front of her, "STOP YOU BASTARDS! GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" 

He had managed to knock the men off their feet.  "GO GET OUT!" he shouted at the men, they seem undaunted to his words. They looked at each other, and while picking up their batons, they charged towards Hoya.

Hoya grabbed a wooden stick on the ground and managed to dodge an attack from one of the man. The other man gave a hard hit on Hoya's thigh. 

"GAH!" Hoya hollered in pain. Then he got up, still unbalanced and recovering from the hit, he leaped forward, trying to hit one of the man.

"HEY STOP!"

That voice, sounds familiar. Eunji glanced to her right, she knew it. Help had come. There was Woohyun and Myungsoo, along with the rest of Infinite. "Seems like you need some help Hoya"

***

Infinite struggled to keep up a good fight, more reinforcements were coming in. They were outnumbered.

Myungsoo, in the midst of the chaos, rushes beside Eunji to untie her hands. He then shuddered at the fact that her shirt was half rip, so he took off his coat and laid it on her.

Eunji smiled, she felt warm once again.

TWACK.

"EEEEYYYYAAAA!" Myungsoo cried out.

Blood dripped down his hands, he had been struck by one of the attackers with a wooden stick with nails potruding outwards.

"NOOOO!" Eunji hollered, it was becoming a nightmare for her.

Then she felt herself being swooped and thrown onto someone's back. She fought back and kicked and hammered as wildly as she could but all she felt was a loud thump on her back. Suddenly she felt tired, her eyes were closing. She saw Myungsoo, battered and covered in blood, lifeless on the ground. Hoya, covered in bruises and cuts, his chest stained with blood speckles. Woohyun, with a bloodied face, his body twisted in a tangled manner. And the rest of Infinite, beaten and motionless.

"No," she whispered. With her failing eyesight, she could see Hoya, Myungsoo and Woohyun struggling to get up. They stumbled as they tried to regain their balance. As they did, they lumbered towards Eunji.

Weakly, Eunji lifted her arm, "...help... " With that she drifted into unconsciousness.

***

A/N: 

I was half crying as I was writing this chapter, poor Eunji almost gets T.T /cries and wails/

tumblr_mdp8f8D8LN1rvv4qro1_250.giftumblr_mbeenujvQA1rvv4qro1_250.gif

okay and I had to make L injured and screech like a monkey. /facepalm/ his image is ruined. but still he'll never see this, or maybe. ;D

tumblr_m1b0t7er5V1r99f4t.gif

and I also had to make my bias Hoya a bloody mess. /flips table and screams/ I'm sorry gaahhhhhhh!!!

but he'll never see this either MEHEHEHEHEHE :)

and guys please vote who you want the OC to end up with cos I'm having the hardest decision now T.T

THANKS SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU GUYSS :D