Alternate Ending (Myungsoo)

Perfect Landing

 

(Eunji's narration)

I awoke to the soft murmurs around me, I pried open my eyes. All I could see were outline of figures.

“She’s awake,” I could recognize that voice, Myungsoo, “Eunji? Can you see us?”

“Strange I only can see your figures. What happened to me?”

I see a figure step out, it looked like Hoya. “Doctor says you hit one of your nerves, it’s the nerve connected to your eye and its causing temporary blindness. You’ll recover soon.”

“Are the rest of Infinite fine? Where are they?”

I hear Sungjong’s bright and cheery voice, “We’re here and don’t worry about us. You should worry about your boyfriend more!”

“What boyfriend? Wait wheres Woohyun?”

“He took a bullet for you, he’s in the intensive care unit.”

Confusion surfaced in me, I gasped, “WHAT?! What happened?”

“After that Jung bastard threw you over, Hoya and Myungsoo struggled to stop him from escaping while Woohyun tried to pull you up. Then when you fainted, the crazy Jung managed to fling Hoya and Myungsoo off his back so he took his gun and shot… And shot Woohyun.” Dongwoo finished his explanation and gave a solemn expression.

Pushing myself off the bed, I gripped onto the frame. “I have to see him , NOW! Aren’t you guys helping me?”

There was no response.

"Hey guys? A little help?"

Myungsoo, having his arms folded at his chest, upon hearing me gripped his arms tightly. "Okay we lied."

"Myungsoo, please don't tell her!" Sungjong gasped, his hands cupping over his hand.

"What is it?" I shook Myungsoo's hands, "PLEASE TELL ME!"

"He, that idiot, he took a bullet for you and that crazy bastard shot right through... Through... "

"THROUGH WHAT?! SAY IT!"

Myungsoo snapped, with tears rolling down his cheeks, he hollered, "THROUGH HIS HEART. HE'S DEAD ALRIGHT?"

NO. OH MY GOSH. IT CAN'T BE. IT CAN'T? I'm dreaming, yes this is a dream.

Tears were trickling down my cheeks, I tried to fight it back. "He's not dead right Myungsoo? He's not. I know he's not. You're lying right?"

Myungsoo sighed, he cuddled me in his arms, his tear wetting my clothes. "He's gone, he's really gone."

I buried my face into his chest and cried, overflowing tears rushing down my face.

NO NO NO! THAT IDIOT, HE SAID HE'LL BE THERE WITH ME FOREVER. WHY?!

And that came to pass.

***

(After 2 months, Infinites disbands because of Woohyun's death. Fans mourned for the loss of their main vocal. Eunji has managed to put behind her romance with Woohyun. Then later Myungsoo decides to go on a trip around the world, it so happened that Eunji was scheduled on the same flight as him. So on that day they leave together.)

I dragged my luggage along as I entered the departure hall, Myungsoo was trailing behind me. There was an awkward silence permeating the air between us, I felt very uneasy.

"Erm, Eunji," Myungsoo, breaking the silence while scratching his head, "can I discuss something with you?"

"Sure, what's it?" My mind was switch off, almost. I was not paying full attention to Myungsoo.

"If I confess to you could you give me an answer."

"Yah sure."

"I really like you Eunji, " He pauses for moment and snaps his finger in front of me, "Eunji? You there?"

He snaps me out of my daze, I reply, "Whuu-" He cuts me off by locking his lips with mine, I push him away, shocked by his sudden reaction. "Why? Don't you like it?" He asks.

"No its not that. I'm just not ready to love again-" He cuts me off again by ramming his lips into mine, in between I whisper, "Stop please Myungsoo, please..." The more I reject, the stronger his reaction. After a few seconds, I relent and give in to his kiss. Slowly, I enjoy the sweet moment and I feel myself melting in sweetness.

Then Myungsoo pulls apart from me, and in a husky voice, he whispers, "So can I have a chance? To prove my-"

I interrupt him by putting my fore finger on his lips, he immediately stops and blushes. "Stop, didn't I just give you a chance? Better make the best of it. Okay?"

Upon that he grabs my waist and swings me around twice. I slap his shoulders and whine, "Stop put me down!" He does that and lowers me onto the floor, he stares deeply into my eyes. "So we're?"

"Yes, and don't make me regret it."

We both laughed heartily and continue our walk to the plane. "That means we're going to Hawaii for long time?"

"I guess so," We walked further into the hall, this time my hand entwined with his.

***

A/N:

okay i've reached the end (really end) of this story. and i hope you guys enjoyed this fic XD /bows/ thank you!! <3