Confusion

Perfect Landing

(Eunji's POV)

"Are you sure you're okay? Should I send you home?"

"No its okay, Hoya, I can walk back from here, its near enough."

"Ah, call me when you reach or something..." Hoya scratches his head shyly.

"Arrasso, see you soon then." I wave to him and walk back slowly.

***

My heart is still racing, ahhh... its already over yet I'm still thinking of it... Eh? Myungsoo-oppa?

Seated on the curb of the outside of my house was Myungsoo. He looked really serious.

"Ah, oppa, why are you here?"

"I came to tell you your past."

***

"So thats what happened. Ya..." Myungsoo's voice dwindled as he finished his story.

So thats who I am, I am Park Eunji. Why did it take me so long to remember all these things- Owww. My head. Its hurting again...

I lifted up my hands and pressed it against my head to soothe the pain. Myungsoo, confused at my commotion, laid his warm hands and my arms.

"Uh..." I groaned in pain, the pain was piercing.

Then a pair of arms enveloped me, it was Myungsoo, he cupped me in his arms close to his chest. I could feel his heart beating, it was quickening. I rested my aching head on his body, I felt the pain lessening.

"So do you feel better?"

"Uhm... yes, I did. Thanks oppa."

"You know you can drop the formalities with me, you do remember me right?"

I blushed slightly, he was so caring. "I do remember now, oppa- I mean Myungsoo."

He chuckled, I was baffled, what was he laughing about. I asked him and he said, while trying to contain himself, "You look so cute when you blush. Haha!"

I felt my face darkening and getting hotter, I felt myself melting in bliss. "Uhm, I think I'll go back now, wait how did you know where my house is?"

"Well, I happened to see you going in one day. Just to make it clear that I didn't stalk you."

Oh, when was that?

My train of self talks was interupted by Myungsoo's voice, "I think you had better rest. You should take care of yourself."

I nodded and got up, Myungsoo followed suit. I trugded to my house gates and stepped in, I turned and mouthed 'thanks' to Myungsoo before I shut the gates and walked deeper into my house.

***

Oh gosh, where's Dad?

"Dad, where are-"

"We can't let her be near Infinite anymore, she will only remember more about her past and about us. When that happens we lose all that we've earned. So don't let her near them."

Dad? Who was he talking to?

Dad's hiding something, but what is it?

***

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoyed the double chapter update~ :) and its a hoya then myungsoo biased chappies ^^ thank you people who subscribe, please continue to support <3