Keeping Silent

Perfect Landing

(Eunji's POV)

Such an eventful week, thank god its over.

I gave a huge sigh of relieve as I walked out of the school compounds, then I heard Sungjong.

"Eunji-ssi, wanna have lunch together?" he wraps his arms around my waist ang hugs it tightly.

"You do know this looks awkward right?"

"Oh right," realising it, Sungjong drops his arms and places them by his side, "so you're coming? Please?" He gives a smile with overflowing aegyo. I couldn't resist saying no. 

"Alright-"

Sungjong, exhilarated, grabs my arm and pulls me to his car, "YAY, let's go~!" 

***

"Eh, Sungjong-oppa, you didn't tell me that we're having lunch with the rest of Infinite..." I whispered as softly as I could into his ear, it felt so awkward especially since Woohyun squeezed his way to sit next to me on my right. Thankfully, Sungjong was on my other side.

I struggled to be at ease especially after what happened between me and Woohyun. Somehow or rather, Hoya catches a glimpse of my uneasiness and forces Woohyun out of his seat.

He's gone, thats good.

That was not all. Woohyun then forcefully pushed Myungsoo out of his seat, which was opposite mine. Myungsoo refused to budge an inch, then Woohyun snapped fiercely at him, demanding that he moved to another seat. Seeing that Myungsoo was insistent on sitting at his place, Woohyun stomped out of the cafeteria.

***

"Thanks for the meal," I bowed slightly to Infinite.

"Welcome!" Sunggyu replied, his face carrying a wide smile.

"Uhm, maybe I'll send you to the bus stop?" asks Hoya. I answer him with a smile.

***

Hmmm... The bus is taking a while... And this is just awkward.

Hoya was tapping his fingers to an unfamiliar rhythmn, he had one side of his ear blocked with his earphone. He breaks the silence after another few minutes saying, "Come with me."

He gently takes my hand and leads me off, I didn't protest or question but I wondered what he was doing.

***

After about 20 minutes of walking, we reach a deserted, rundown playground. Looks familiar.

"Do you remember this place? We used to play here. And..."

"And?" I questioned him.

"I, I mean we made a promise," he turns my body to face him, I could see his clearly defined muscles, "to protect each other forever."

Strange. This looks so familiar but what happened? What promise was he talking about? 

"Oppa, I really can't remember, what promise is this-" He cuts me halfway and seals my lips, warming them tenderly. I respond to his warmth and shuddered slightly. It was gentle, it made me feel safe.

 

"Eunji can you come to the garden later, I want to tell you something."

"Can't you tell me here Hoya-oppa?" I smiled, that was too much to resist. Hoya's face flushed a bright shade of pink.

"Erm... I... like you. And I want you to be my bride."

"Huh? Okay!"

"One day we'll get married yah?"

"I, Park Eunji will marry you, Hoya!"

Hoya held my hands and gazed into my eyes for some fleeting seconds. His eyes were hazelnut brown and it glimmered with radiance.

He... I... are bethrothed?!

***

A/N: 

I hope Hoya-bias people love this chappie~ sorry if the story doesn't flow well, still a novice here. ^^ do give lots of comments~ ;)

and another annoucement /drumrolls/

on the 23-25th (around that time) i'll be starting a BAP/ INFINITE fanfic :) and I'll put it up along with the first chapter! Please support if you guys are BABIES/ INSPIRITS and subscribe xD

Thanks so much and I LOVE YOU GUYS!