Hijacking

Perfect Landing

I grasped onto my passport and held it closely to my chest, preparing to enter into the check-in hall, as I inched a step closer to the counter I heard something.

"OI PABO!" I jerked and turned immediately, who just called me that? My eyes moving around menancingly, there he was. Nam Woo Hyun. My arch enemy.

"Ah, jinjja. Myungsoo and Hoya asked me to send my regards to you. Don't forget our ramen challenge when you come back, I'll definitely beat you." Woo Hyun smirked. "I won't forget about the challenge, airhead. Don't get so full of yourself before the challenge has even started." I replied in a sarcastically sweet tone. Woo Hyun gave a scoff and made a sick face. I stuck out my tongue and swerved to my right, facing my back to him as I entered the hall.

I took one last look behind, Hoya and Myungsoo had joined Woo Hyun and were waving to me. I waved back shyly, my cheeks b as a smile widened on my face. Hoya's face instantly turning pink and Myungsoo biting his lower lip, his cheeks blushing slightly, and Woo Hyun facepalming himself.

Holding on to my luggage, I walked on deeper into the hall.

***

BZZZZ.

My handphone vibrated. I whipped it out, there were new messages from Hoya, Myungsoo and Woo Hyun.

From: Hoya-oppa

keep safe, i'll see you soon. and i'll take good care of the flower, have a enjoyable trip ^_^

I checked Myungsoo's message.

From: Myungsoo-oppa

remember to write in the diary, have a safe trip and don't forget to eat. :)

And the last from Woo Hyun.

From: Evil Woo Hyun

pabo, make sure you come back for ramen challenge. don't go missing halfway!

 

I chuckled.

It then dawned on me that the flight was leaving soon, I checked my watch. Shoots! 30 minutes to departure. I stuffed my phone into my pencil skirt pocket and hastened, my heels making 'clacking' noises on the marble tiles.

***

"Sir, would you like the eggs and bacon set or the economic noodles set?" 

"Give me the egg set, and orange juice."

"Right away, sir." I said politely, placing a smile across my cheeks. I poured out the juice in a cup and set it on the meal's tray and carefully placing it on the makeshift table at the seat. "Enjoy your meal sir," I wheeled the cart out of the room compartment and went on to the next room.

DING DONG.

"Good morning passengers, welcome to the Boeing 747 first class plane. This is your captain, Han Jong Yong and your assistant pilot, Kim Yoojin. We hope you'll have an enjoyable flight to Japan.  We are currently 25, 000 feet in altitude and in about 10 minutes we'll be cruising at 35,000 feet. The weather seems sunny and we're expected to arrive in Japan earlier than expected. That's all for the annoucements for now."

DING DONG.

***

"HAAAAH," my fellow colleague, Eunrin breathed out as she slumped onto her assigned resting seat, "after we reach Japan, I'm gonna have a hearty meal, Eunji, join us?" I nodded excitedly. Another few more air stewardess squealed in delight. We were all looking forward to reaching Japan.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

SCREAMMM.

"What was that?" Eunrin screamed, her face flabbergasted, face a sheet of white. All the flight attendents stood up, I inched towards the seperate unit communication phone, "Everyone we have trouble we-"

"HELLO? Captain?"

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

My face widened in shock and I let go of the phone, letting it hit against the wall. My whole body limp and trembling from head to toe.

DING DONG.

"TEST? IS THIS WORKING?!... IT IS YOU IDIOT!! ... We're here to tell you that your plane has been hijacked and you better not come up with any funny stuffs if not we'll drive this plane into the sea and you'll perish with us!! AHAHAHAHA!"

DING DONG.

Everyone around me, with shocked expression started wailing, they screamed in terror. Some fainting.

TRUSH. TRUSH. TRSUH.

"Someone's coming!" One air stewardess hollered in fright.

More ear-piercing screams filled the flight crew's room.

TRUSH. TRUSH. TRUSH.

KABANG.

"ALL OF YOUR GET YOUR ASSES OUT!"

This is it. The hijacker found us.

***

Author's note:

second chapter, yay! ^~^ sorry if its kind of undescriptive, i'm at a loss of vocab to put in. kind of like a writer's block. and i'll try to update the next chapter on wednesday? maybe thursday. 

chapter 3 preview:

i just want to be home. someone help me.