Developing Feelings

Perfect Landing

(Myungsoo's POV)

"Eh? Sungjong repeat it again."

"Uh, Eunji wasn't in school for the whole week, maybe she's sick?"

"I'm going to see her." I pushed my chair back and left the dorm in a huff. I have to see her.

***

"Miss you have a guest," I walked into Eunji's room as the maid introduced me. I saw Eunji with her legs hugging close to her chest, her face shocked upon seeing me.

"Eh Oppa? Why are you here?"

"Sungjong said you were sick, but you look like the opposite of sick."

Eunji looked guilty for one moment, then she caught me staring at her and broke the silence. "Oppa, have a seat, do you want water?" I nodded to show my answer. Eunji, upon receiving my answer went out to fetch me a glass of drink. 

Meanwhile I wandered about her room, it was at least 4 times the size of my dorm room. I was mind-blown by that fact. Then I sat upright against her bed frame with my legs crossed.

"Oppa, your water's here," Eunji held a cup of water and passed it to me then she sat beside me with her thighs close to her chest.

"So, uhm, you're not sick right?" Eunji shook her head. "Then why didn't you come to school? We're all worried about you..."

In a husky voice, Eunji spoke, "I, had uhm... some problems at home. Nothing much."

Something's wrong, she's not as cheerful as she always is.

"What kind of problems? Is it alright to share them with me?"

She sniffed and tried to fight back tears that were slowly appearing, "Its really nothing..."

Then her tears started flowing out uncontrollably, Eunji quickly swiped her hands over her face to hide. "Its really no... thing."

I could not bear to watch her any longer, I pulled her close to me and pressed her head against my chest and I squeezed her tight within my arms. I can hear her muffled cries, her tears were wetting my shirt concurrently.

I pulled her away from me and asked, "Let's go out for a while, you want some ice cream?"

She nodded feebly.

***

"So do you feel better now?"

"Yes, thanks oppa!" Eunji was her vanilla ice cream with much enthusiasm.

I chuckled for a brief moment, she had ice cream on the side of her lips and she looked exactly like a kid. I held up her chin and used my thumb to wipe it off.

Then she looked up at me with those puppy eyes. I can't control it anymore. 

"Oppa, whats wrong-" I shut her off by covering her lips with mine.

***

(Eunji's POV)

Myungsoo kissed me.

I shook my head in disbelief, how many of my kisses have they stolen. First Woohyun then Hoya, and now Myungsoo.

Jinjja, they're confusing my feelings now. They're all good kissers but I still can't decide who I like.

HONK HONK HONK.

I see something.

A car.

Coming in my direction.

***

"Don't ever do that again!" A voice, who was it? My eyes covered by a woolen material. I could hear heavy pantings. I pushed up myself and gasped.

"Woohyun?"

"Don't ever be so careless! You know I don't want to lose you!"

"Not like I'm yours Nam Woohyun and we are arch enemies. So I don't care if you saved me from that bike or not!"

"You're so. So. STUBBORN!"

He saved me. Again.

***

"AH, it hurts you know."

"Just bear with it, idiot." I scoffed.

"What did you just call me?"

"Idiot," I looked up at him, "I said, idiot."

He grabbed my tight, his mouth against my ear, "Do you I've waited a year just to hear this?! I really missed you."

Just then, all my memories of Woohyun flowed in like a river. And I grabbed him even more tightly as I began to remember more.

"Eunji, so you remember me?"

"Yes."

Woohyun gave sigh of relief and looked at me lovingly, he then gave a peck on my forehead. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

***

A/N:

AHHHHH the chapter is too romantic, ahhhh XD hope you guys enjoyed it. Woohyun goes 'be my girlfriend', muahahaha!

And the block quote was a memory: Woohyun saved Eunji from a bike when they were young :)

I'm still contemplating who to put the OC with ^^ do let me know who you support. And once again pls subscribe!

I LOVE YOU GUISEE ^_^