Delusion

Perfect Landing

(The fansign has finished, Woohyun keeps what he had seen to himself, unknown to him, Myungsoo had seen it also.)

(Myungsoo's POV)

Why did Woohyun not tell us that he saw Eunji? Somehow he's keeping something from us...

I sat upright on the bed, trying to make sense of what had happened. Earlier today, I saw Eunji, or who I think it was, at Woohyun's station. How could he not let us know, how could he not let me know? He knows I like her a lot. Why? Don't tell me...

***

"Kids, get your breakfast, we're having rehearsels for tonight's Mcountdown!" 

Sungjong rubbing his eyes, still in a daze, said, "Yes Grandpa-Gyu..." 

"Aish, don't call me that!" Sunggyu snapped at him.

I sat down at my seat, looking at the pile of bread and tuna cans in front of my eyes. I was still thinking about what had happened, I could not get it off my chest yet at the same time, I could not say it out loud. 

Moments later, I was on the car, along with the rest. I took the back seat and inched towards the window, my thoughts floated around in my head, the more I thought, the more my chest ached. My head constantly resting on the back of my hand, not being able to stop fidgeting. 

How could she look exactly like Eunji? But isn't she Jung Eunji? It really feels fishy...

Suddenly, Sunggyeol's voice snapped my train of thoughts, "Myungsoo! What are you dazing about? Get out of the car!" 

Still in a daze, I stepped out of the car. 

Kim Myungsoo, you have to stop thinking about this. Eunji is dead. DEAD.

***

"Aye, Myungsoo, are you okay? You haven't been yourself since the start of today. Are you sick?"

"Nah, I'm okay, Sunggyu-hyung. Just tired."

"Take a nap in the car later okay?"

"Arraso"

Steeping into my sit, I rested my head on the side of the car and shut my eyes.

I have to stop thinking about this.

***

(The next day, Sungjong is attending his classes. He is repeating 12th grade again. Today, there is a new student.)

(Narration)

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Eunji imnida."

Sungjong squinted. That girl looks familiar, have I seen her before?

Still in deep thoughts, he placed his hands on the table and tapped them according to the beats of 'The Chaser'.

***

"Hyung~, guess who I saw today?"

Woohyun swerved round, "Who? A pretty girl that you like maknae?"

Sungjong sticked out his tongue, "Only a grease ball like you would think that. As a matter of fact, she is quite pretty, which reminds me, she really looks like your friend, the one who died last year. Who was it...? Park...? Park..."

Hoya, eyes opening wide in surprise, answered back, "Eunji?"

"Yup, that was her. Except she's called Jung Eunji..."

Hoya looked over at Woohyun, Woohyun then looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo, confused and at a loss of thoughts looked back at Hoya. All three of them eyebrows raised, who is JUNG EUNJI?

***

A/N:

Hello again everyone!! I'm back from camp and chapter 9 is now out, I know its a bit long winded... But!! Romance parts will come soon. Here's a bit of a preview. And i don't really know why I put some happy gif at the top. lolol. XD

"You must be Eunji! You must be! Try to remember!"

Woohyun shook her hard, his hands on the sides of her shoulder, he was gripping it hard.

"I'm telling you, I don't know what you're talking about. And my head is hurting, stop!"

Jung Eunji demanded, her hands grasping onto her head. Woohyun relaxed his grip, and when he did, she wobbled slightly before collapsing onto the floor.

'EUNJI!"

Okay!! Please do look forward to the next chapter. Sorry if the story is pretty confusing, it'll will soon fit into pieces. And please DO, DO, DO give comments for my story, its greatly appreciated! ^O^

OHH! Any Bestfriends around here? And have you guys heard Boyfriend's song 'Janus' its really different from their cutesy image, if you haven't seen it please do so that your prespective of them will change :>

And so once again, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter~ Do subscribe~~!

tumblr_md8qyvMcNB1rvv4qro1_250.giftumblr_md8qmsehED1rvv4qro1_250.gif