I Knew I Loved You...

Everlasting Sunset

Yong Hwa'  POV

I don't know if you ever had this experience, but I do. Maybe you are familiar with the lines, 

Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad.

Yeah, Carly Rae Jepsen sure know what it means. It might sound overtly stupid. How can you miss someone whom you have never met?

Savage Garden attested to that first.

I knew I loved you before I met you.

If you have been rational, you'd think that Carly and Savage Garden just sang stupid songs just to top the charts. However, if I could roughly quote some line from a Thai movie, one character seemed to say that most songs on air are love songs because people could relate to it. Love comes in different faces, and no matter how stupid the lyrics may seem, you cannot tell. Some people can relate to it. "Love Of Siam" sure gave me that realization.

Or, do you believe in serendipity and soulmates?

...that I was born for you, and that you were born for me.

How can you ever explain that?

Sigh....

I had been in love before, but...but I cannot even say if the songs are even truthful anymore. I currently have my eye on a certain girl, whose flowers in her greenhouse are as beautiful as she is. I like her a lot, but am I being unfaithful to that former love? Can someone please tell me now if I am plain stupid? Or if I should move on?

My former love and my current feeling for this girl... Which can lead to love, which will not?

Can somebody please convince me again that Carly, Savage Garden, and David Pomeranz were telling the truth?

 

End of POV

~~~~