And I'll Make It Clear

Everlasting Sunset

The next day, Min Hyuk left the pisshibang to go to the beef resto. Instead of clamoring for Jong Hyun's vodka at the sojubang, he was looking for the bulgogi japchae that he started to like.

"Ohhh, I wonder how Hyung marinated the beef, and what is that new veggie they incorporated into the japchae?" Min Hyuk thought as he his lips in delight.

"Oppa!" an annoying voice piped up.

Min Hyuk shut his eyes in annoyance to hear the annoying voice.

"Yoo Ara, mwo hae (What are you doing here)?" he asked even if he did not face her.

"Oppa nal jal~~~~ arayo (Oppa knows me well~~~)," Ara said as she clapped her hands.

Min Hyuk turned to her.

"Who would not know that annoying voice of yours?" he asked. "Even your million-dollar cologne can be sensed from one-million-kilometer radius."

"Heol~~~," Ara hissed. "Oppa is exaggerating."

"Exaggerating, that I am," Min Hyuk announced spitefully. "Will you go away from my sight? Shoo, shoo!"

Ara smirked and pushed her way to the door, beating Min Hyuk to it. Like Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk hated the chabeol's daughter to death. Who would not?

"And I thought princesses were trained to be prim and proper, aigoo," he sighed.

Jung Shin and CL came right behind him.

"Why is she here again?" Jung Shin asked.

"If I had not asked Jong Hyun-oppa to advertise his sojubang, that will not find Yong-oppa," CL cringed hopelessly.

"Even if you do not prod him to do so, he will be find a way to make his business grow," Jung Shin told his twin. "Besides, the word of mouth will always be a good way to advertise."

"Sigh, let's just barricade the counter so that..." Min Hyuk said without finishing his sentence.

The three came in to find Ara getting in the counter.

"Seonbae....bogo shipeo (I miss you)," they heard her say.

"Aish, were you not here some days ago?" Yong Hwa told her. "How could you even miss me?"

"Because you are my boyfriend!" Ara said.

"Agasshi, it is impudent of you to announce your heart to the world," one ajumma sneered at her.

"Ajumma, I am just being honest with myself!" she talked back. "And besides, girls in Japan and America confess to the guys that they like."

"Agasshi, this is neither Japan nor America, so stop embarrassing yourself," the ajumma said. "When I was a young girl, I..."

"Young girls of today are not like the young girls of yesterday, Ajumma," Ara said.

"Ya!" Yong Hwa and the ajumma shouted at Ara in unison.

"Heol (Unbelievable)~~," CL said in disbelief as she face-palmed herself.

Ara looked at everyone in the resto before speaking to the ajumma.

"I can buy your necklace if I want to," she said.

"M...mwo?" the ajumma reacted.

"Ya, Yoo Ara!" Yong Hwa hissed.

"I can even buy your house if I want to," Ara threatened. "I always get what I want, and no one can stop me, not even a pitiful ajumma like you."

"Ya!" a young woman spoke up in defense. "Stop treating my aunt like that!"

"How pathetic," Ara said, unconcerned.

"Will you stop that?" Min Hyuk finally intervened.

"Oh well, if you say so, Oppa," Ara said.

She gave her iest face to the crowd and announced. "And I'll make it clear, no other girl should come near my Seonbae. Arasseo?"

Everyone hated her guts, but they were all in the state of shock when Ara pulled Yong Hwa by his lapel and kissed him.

"Mwo????????" everyone gasped.

After the kiss, Ara let go of Yong Hwa, who was totally unnerved and shocked. Since he was facing the door, he was shocked to see that Shin Hye, who came in the resto, saw the kiss.

"Sh... Shin Hye?" he asked, confused and unable to know what to do.

Ara learned that Shin Hye was behind, so she turned to her and rejoiced in the other lady's expression. Yong Hwa did not know how to explain, or what to do...

For Shin Hye looked hurt.

 

~~~~