If You Love Me, Hold Me Tighter

Everlasting Sunset

Yong Hwa's POV

What...happened to Shin Hye? I cannot understand....

End of POV

****

Jong Hyun and his girlfriend, Yoon Jin Yi, bustled around the liquor bar to hand out the food and drinks with reduced prices for people who gathered around for the Happy Hour. Jin Yi chided her boo a bit for being hasty.

"Jagiya, you will lose profit for all your airs," Jin Yi told him. "Why did you reduce your price foolishly?"

Jong Hyun explained to her why he and Min Hyuk did that, and Jin Yi understood, somehow.

"Geunde, Jagiya, you might go bankrupt," Jin Yi said in concern.

"Geokjeongma. My patrons need some good stuff too, you know," Jong Hyun winked. "Besides, it is just for this week. I might as well do this every year!"

"Geurae, geurae," Jin Yi said with a sour expression. She should trust her jagiya more because Jong Hyun knew what he and Min Hyuk were doing.

Jong Hyun and Jin Yi went back to the counter to continue assisting the bartender when Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, and CL arrived. The twins finished their work at YG, and Min Hyuk, as usual, left the care of his net cafe to his brother. Boss and stuff, eh?

"Margarita for me, Eonni," CL said to Jin Yi.

"Aye, aye, woori Swag Princess," Jin Yi promptly replied while giving CL a salute.

"Yong Hwa-hyung!" Min Hyuk called out when he saw the beef resto owner coming.

"Annyeong?" Yong Hwa greeted back.

"Sooooo, where's your girlfriend?" Jung Shin .

"Mwo?" Yong scoffed, but when he saw the smirks of the other three guys, he asked them again, "Mwo?"

"Aish, get over your far-fetched love already, and get on with the girl!" Min Hyuk said to him.

"Annyeong, Oppa?" Jin Yi greeted. "What do you want to eat?"

"I'll order later, thanks," Yong Hwa said.

"Well, well, well, speaking of the...." Jong Hyun started to speak without finishing his sentence.

The four guys saw Shin Hye entering the sojubang looking sophisticated, but still beautiful. Yong Hwa gaped to see her again, but he could not forget the other day when Shin Hye suddenly turned somber as she discussed the flower theme with him. He suddenly woke up from the daydream as he felt something painful on his arm. He yelped in pain, and saw CL smirking at him.

"Apa, CL," Yong Hwa said to her as he massaged his arm.

CL, who was sitting at the counter, did not apologize for jabbing him on the arm.

"Speechless, Oppa?" CL asked.

Yong Hwa hissed at her, then looked back at Shin Hye. He wondered why Shin Hye was at the venue, but he did not know that when he texted the guys (and I mean, including Jung Shin) that he will be coming over to the sojubang, CL learned about the message and sent a text message to Shin Hye that the two of them girls can hang out together over ladies' drinks.

"Kekekekek, I'm so smart," CL mused to herself. "After all, I am the coolest and the baddest queen of swag!"

"Annyeong?" Yong Hwa greeted Shin Hye as he came near her.

Shin Hye smiled as she tucked some strands of hair behind an ear.

"What would you like to have?" Yong Hwa asked, accommodating her as he should.

"I'll have what Chae Rin-ah has," Shin Hye demurely said.

Yong Hwa requested Jin Yi to make what CL had, and Jong Hyun's girlfriend bustled with the bartender. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye sat near CL, who looked at them. Yong Hwa got a naughty glimpse from CL, who smirked at him again. Shin Hye was sitted between them, and her back was facing CL's, so Yong Hwa saw the expression of the swag princess. Yong Hwa did his best to hide his frown and did not mind her at all.

"This is really for real, Shin Hye-ya," Yong Hwa told her.

"For real, what?" Shin Hye asked.

She was anticipating that he will confess to her that he likes her.

"Dong Wook-hyung will talk to you tomorrow afternoon," Yong Hwa revealed.

"Ah...ne," Shin Hye said.

Shin Hye's heart shattered again because she was dying to hear what she wanted to hear. What's up with Yong Hwa, she asked herself. He was being sweet, but when she she tried to get on with his lead, he was pulling away.

Like, he was making her fall in love with her, and when she did, he was walking off like nothing happened.

But, but, is he also waiting for her to come to respond to his sweetness?

Her drink came, and she sipped some from her glass. Yong Hwa looked at her intently as she drank, but she did not look at him because she was hurt.

"I wonder... maybe he also likes me, but I am playing hard to get...," Shin Hye pondered as she shook her glass and stared at the ice. "If I continue being like this, maybe he'll just get tired of me... maybe he'll leave me, and I will be left here with nothing but regrets."

He likes you.

Jong Hyun's words rang in her ears.

"Maybe, he DOES like me," Shin Hye thought again. "Maybe it's just me having a problem. But what if this is just a one-sided love on my part? What if he does not really like me at all? Should I show him how I feel?"

"Shin Hye?" a voice sounded through her ear.

Her thoughts were shattered, and she looked at Yong Hwa, who was still staring at her.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked in concern.

"N...ne, gwaenchanhta," she replied softly before looking at Jong Hyun, who was preparing the television set and the sound system.

"Oi, oi, do you want to have some singing sessions here?" Jong Hyun announced at the front.

"YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" replied the wild crowd.

"Wow! This is gonna be a happy Happy Hour, I guess," CL told the couple.

"Noraehago shipeoyo (I like to sing)!" Min Hyuk volunteered from the side.

"Jeo do shipeoyo (Me too)!" CL piped up.

"Arasseoyo," Jong Hyun announced as he brought out two mikes.

The pisshibang owner and the female twin went in front to grab hold of the mikes. The two selected the songs and had the crowd select the rest for later. Finally, a song by NS Yoon-G and Jay Park came up.

"I so love this song!" CL said to Min Hyuk.

"NS Yoon-G is hot!" Min Hyuk replied.

The crowd looked at the duo performing, with CL as Yoon-G and Min Hyuk as Jay Park.

 

Aye so im asking you do you love me?
Cause i love you

Rap)
Im saying girl cause i really need to know
Is it for real and how deep does it go
Do you love me cause i love you
Just know that i will always be the one that you can run to
Run to
Hear it girl

Bogosipeosseo
Gakkeumsaenggakhaesseosseo
Gyejeoreul taneun geonji niga geuriwoseo
Ijen sumgiji malgo malhae
Gobaekharago
Naega apahaetdeon geumankeum saranghajago oh

Rap)
Woo baby baby mueotboda neoreul saranghae
Gyeolhonhaeseo haengbokhage saneungeon kkok naranghae
Barame mot naragage naega kkwak jabajulge
Chuulttaen otdo beoseojugo neol kkwak anajulge

If you want me
If you want me
Deo sege nal anajwoyo
If you love me
If you want me
Naegero so tell me baby~
Bulkkeojin garodeung dwie seoseo
Dulmanui nunbicheul majubogo
Kiss me show me
Really really love me
Nal anajwoyo nananana~

Hoksi nawa ttokgateun saenggageul haneunji
Nal baraboneun nunbichi mwonga dareungeor~

Rap)
Neomani naege swilsuinneun jip
Neoeomneun naegireun kkubulkkubulhan gil
Barami bureodo nal magajuneun him
I want your love
I want your love

If you want me
If you want me
Deo sege nal anajwoyo
If you love me
If you want me
Naegero so tell me baby~
Bulkkeojin garodeung dwie seoseo
Dulmanui nunbicheul majubogo
Kiss me show me
Really really love me
Nal anajwoyo nananana~

Nae gaseum hankyeone geudaereul sseugo
Amudo jiul su eopge sumgyeonoko
Yes! Kiss me show me
Really really love me
Onmomi mabi doengeot gachi nal
Hold me too tight~

If you love me
If you want me
Deo sege nal anajwoyo
If you love me
If you want me
Naegero so tell me baby~
Bulkkeojin garodeung dwie seoseo
Dulmanui nunbicheul majubogo
Kiss me show me
Really really love me
Nal anajwoyo nananana~

Rap)
Neomani naege swilsuinneun jip
Neoeomneun naegireun kkubulkkubulhan gil
Barami bureodo nal magajuneun him
I want your love
I want your love

 

From the counter, Yong Hwa, Shin Hye, and the bartender waved their hands. Shin Hye would have loved to sing that song with Yong Hwa because she liked the song, and she hoped that Jay Park's part would also reflect what Yong Hwa had been feeling for her all along.

She wished he also liked her.

Careful, careful. Don't let that imagination run wild again, Shin Hye...

As for Yong Hwa, he wanted so much to sing that song for her, but he was also pining for his other love.

Is it possible to own two hearts and love two women at the same time?

Somebody needs to tell him that one cannot love many at the same time.... except if you're a mother and you love all your children at the same time.

After the song, Min Hyuk and CL bowed as the crowd clapped for them. But all of a sudden, somebody grabbed the mike from Min Hyuk.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" a y voice greeted everyone.

It was Ara.

"Yong Hwa-seonbaenim, just as I thought... You would be here," Ara crooned sweetly.

"Ya! It's my turn to sing!" a punk shouted from the back. He was angry that Led Apple's "Time Is Up" had started to play but that Ara had the mike.

"Oh, joesonghamnida," Ara crooned at the man sweetly. "But I am not here to steal your song. I am here to steal that guy over there."

She pointed as she spoke, and everybody turned to see that the princess was actually pointing at the beef resto owner.

"Yong Hwa-nim?" some murmured.

"Ya, mwo hae?" Min Hyuk asked her.

"Ara, jeori ga!" Jong Hyun said as he got near her. Of course, he would not openly tell it lest he lose some good patrons.

"Don't stop me, Jong Hyun-seonbae, jebal?" Ara crooned again.

She pushed her way from Jong Hyun and handed the mike to the punk. Everybody stared at her as she strutted to the back. And everyone got scandalized as she suddenly pulled Yong Hwa out of the venue. CL and the guys looked at Shin Hye, who was too stunned to move.

"Yeoreobun! For that big mess, I will like to apologize," Jong Hyun said to the crowd.

"It's not your fault," one woman said from the crowd.

He smiled that the crowd understood, but his gaze did not left Shin Hye, who was looking back at him in hurt. The two of them talked with their eyes, and Jong Hyun seemed to tell her to go and bring Yong Hwa back.

******

"Let me go!" Yong Hwa angrily ordered Ara as he pulled his arm away.

"Seonbae, what is so wrong with me for you not to like me?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" Yong Hwa threw the question back to her. "Everything is wrong! Stop hounding me with your presence huh? Can I ask you that for a favor?"

Ara began to sob.

"Why can't you love me, Oppa?" Ara asked.

"Because I have not found something in you for me to love," Yong Hwa explained. "My patience had run dry, so do not pound me with your nonsense questions again. And mind you, I am in love with someone else."

"Is it Shin Hye-eonni?"

The question kicked Yong Hwa on the stomach, and the contents of his insides churned upside down. His facial expression gave way, and he turned pale. The silence was enough for Ara to cry again.

"So, it really is her!"

"It's not her," Yong Hwa hotly said in reply. "I am in love with someone else. And why are you calling her 'eonni' when you just terrorized her twice?"

"And why are you making my life miserable, Oppa?" Ara demanded. "If you are not in love with her, then why do you defend her all the time?"

"Because she is a good girl who deserves a better treatment," Yong Hwa said as he pointed a finger at her. "She definitely should not be haunted by the likes of es like you!"

Ara cried because Yong Hwa called her a .

"You are making my life miserable," Yong Hwa said. "Don't turn the truth around."

"And why are you defending her?" Ara demanded again. "Stop beating around the bush, and please stop telling me about this BS that you are in love with someone else!"

Yong Hwa got so mad that he sharply held her arm in disgust. His fiery gaze bored deeply into Ara's eyes that she got so scared that he got angry at her.

"You want to know?" Yong Hwa asked her. "Shin Hye is my friend, and I cherish her. But I am in love with someone else. I have been looking for this girl since I was a child. She has always been in my mind, and I will look for her and confess to her."

Ara sobbed all over again, and Yong Hwa released his hand. Her cries were getting annoying that the crowd from inside began to hush her.

"Cry and whine until the cows come home, but I will still explain to you the same thing," he finished.

He stormed off and got back inside sojubang, but as he looked back at the counter, Shin Hye was gone.

~~~~

Lyrics of "If You Love Me" from http://www.kpoplyrics.net/ns-yoon-g-if-you-love-me-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2HWzwkBEY

~~~~