My Parents

Awake (dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The machine was still beeping annoyingly when I gained my conciousness back for the second time. It was darker, no lights were and no light shone into this room from the outside. I had the feeling there were less needles sticking in my skin and when I looked down my body I noticed that I was right.

I looked around the room. There were only a couple of dim lights coming from the machines somewhere next to me, otherwise it was completely dark. But it was nice like that. Somehow. Only...

I pressed the red button so someone would come to explain some things to me. I had a couple of questions. Like - who the heck had died? My parents? Only one of them? Or Hankyung? Damn it, why had I fainted just when the answer had been so close!?

The door was opened and a young, stressed woman came in. "Yes, how can I help you, Mr Kim?"

"Hello. That accident I was in. Who has died? My parents? Or Hankyung?" I asked straight forewards.

"I thought you already got that information?"

"Damn it, I most likely did but I fainted without hearing it! So please, who has died!?" I asked, emphazising every single word.

The nurse sighed. "Listen boy, I don't have-"

"Damn it, two or three words! What's so difficult about that!?"

The woman jumped at my outburst. "Hey, calm down, boy. Don't scream. Others want to sleep."

"And I want to have an answer so either you give me an answer or I will continue screaming!" I contered, starting to be extremely pissed off.

"Okay, okay, calm down. See, I'm stressed out, too. But well, I'm sorry, your parents are still in intensive care, but that boy hasn't been able to make it, most likely due to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter