The Day A Life Changed

Awake (dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were on our way back from the restaurant. Finally. Even one second more and I would've left alone, maybe taking Hankyung with me.

Even though we were still in the car, I was kissing my boyfriend already. It had been torture to not be able to kiss him during those last two hours, especially because I knew perfectly well what we would do later. And I couldn't wait for that! Why couldn't time go by faster?!

But it didn't matter anymore. I was sitting on the middle seat, pressed against Hankyung. His lips were full against mine. But while I wanted to ignore the fact that my parents were sitting in the front and glanced at us displeasingly, Hankyung wouldn't go too far but instead push me away slightly.

"Hannie~! Why are you doing this to me?!" I whined when I had to stop the kiss to catch some breath.

Hankyung laughed a little. "My dear, your parents are sitting in the front. I will not do anything to you as long as we're still here."

"Mom, dad, can we stop please?"

"You want to excit already? But you know that you will have to walk quite a while then until you reach your home?"

Oh yes, that was another thing - I got everything but him! He always knew a way to upset me! He was the only one who would never do what I wanted! And besides the fact that I hated that about him, I also kind of loved it. Because it made him interesting for me. He was a challange for me - a challange that would always surprise me again by doing something I didn't expect.

I glared at him. I wanted to kiss him, touch him, be touched and kissed by him, feel his love, feel his tongue inside my mouth, feel him against me, know what it would be like when he would take me tonight! I wanted to start that already! But he just waited because of my parents! That guy wasn't even excited as it seemed! I could kill him!!! Or at least so I thought in that moment.

"You are such a nice guy, Hankyung-ah."

"Thank you, mother." Hankyung smiled while I stared out of the window sulkily. That damn rain that had started about ten minutes earlier had increased, so my father drove even more slowly than before, forced me to wait longer for Hankyung. And I hated waiting!

"Dad, can't you drive faster?!" I complained.

"No, I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter