Kibum's Visit

Awake (dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it was that day. And finally the thing I had been waiting for happened! I would sleep with my Hannie. A bright smile was plastered on my face when I was just thinking about that.

As soon as we entered my room, I was pinned against the door and he kissed me demandingly. Just what I wanted, just what I needed. But somehow that needy sparkle... that one thing... those butterflies in my stomach... where were they? And why was everything shaking all of a sudden? Was this an earthquake!?

I opened my eyes a bit only to open them widely. No. No earthquake. A spinning car I was in!!! I screamed but was protected all of a sudden. Hannie. He was there! He would save me. Like always! I wanted to cling to him when he was already pulled away again and suddenly everything turned black.

I was confused but right in that blackness, I saw something standing in front of some kind of table and in front of it, there was Hankyung. He was... Could I see through him!? How creepy... Could I do that, too? I would be able to scare everything like I never had before!

"Chullie - happy birthday! Be happy, okay? Wo ai ni."

I smiled. "I love you, too, Hannie!" I walked towards him and just when I was about to touch him - he was gone. And I could see what was lying on that table. And it made me lose my ground. I fell. Through the darkness. Through the darkness that was filled with the face of an angel. Of a dead angel. "Hannie!!!" No answer. There were bandaged faces. Mom and dad? No, they didn't look like them. They couldn't be them! "Hannie!!! Hankyung!!!" Still no answer. Just a faint echo from his words. "Wo ai ni, Chullie." I loved him, too. But I needed to be saved! There was the ground! Help! HEEEEEEELP!!!

 

My eyes shot open and in less than a second I sat straight in that small bed, panting.

"Mr Kim?"

Hannie! Hannie! Where was he!? Why wasn't he here!? Why did everything smell like hospital? Was I still falling?

Wait, hospital???

"Mr Kim?"

I looked into the direction of the voice - and saw a nurse. Nurse. Hospital. I groaned. Then almost sobbed. Hannie! My parents! Hannie!!!

"Mr Kim? Is anything wrong?"

My boyfriend had died and my parents were unconcious, maybe wouldn't survive either! But of course, everything was okay! What the heck did she think!? Had she ever been in an accident herself? No, surely her life had been wonderful! Full of sunshine and joy!

"Go."

"What?"

"GO!!!"

The nurse jumped at my scream. "Y-your breakfast-"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT BREAKFAST! TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT WITH YOU! BUT GET OUT!!!!!!!" I screamed and pointed towards the door. I didn't want to see her. I didn't want to see anyone! I wanted to have my parents back! And Hannie!

She put the tray with my breakfast down on the table next to my bed and then bowed and left. I broke down. Again. Gosh, it seemed like I was crying for about ninety percent of the time I was here!

I wiped over my eyes with the back of my hand, forcing myself to stop crying but only succeeded after about a minute. I had to think rational.

I had to call Kibum. He could give me some clothes to wear and when I could leave, I could live at his place until my parents were allowed to leave as well.

I had to ask him to go to my house to get my laptop and then I'd have to ask for the internet code here in the hospital unless they wanted me to die from boredom.

I had to call Hankyung's parents.

And I most likely should eat something as long as I wanted to be let out of the hospital.

I looked at the tray and swallowed hard, fighting back the urge to throw up. I put the tray onto my lap and looked at it for a couple of seconds, then I started eating, realizing that it tasted just as bad as it looked.

After I gulped down about half of what had been on the tray, I almost had to throw up and decided to add on my mental list that I had to tell Kibum to get me something edible unless he wanted me to starve here!

I pressed the red button above my bed and waited until the nurse came back. "Get this away from me," I said and pointed to the tray. "And instead tell me, please, if my phone is somewhere in here because I'd like to use it."

She stared at me with slightly widened eyes but seemed to decide that it wasn't worth following my demands. "Only when you say that nicer."

"Oh come on!" I protested but she still didn't move. I sighed in annoyance. "Would you please take the tray away again because I finished eating and I would like to know if my phone is in this room and if yes, where, because I would like to use it. Better?" I repeated with a faked smile and obviously faked nice voice.

The nurse glared at me but still came in, took the tray and went out again. I was about to protest when she turned in the doorway. "I don't know about a cell phone, sorry," she said, her tone being just as faked as mine had been, then she closed the door. I glared at it. . , , !!!!

I got up from the uncomfortable bed and instead started to search through the room, starting with the nightstand, going to the big wardrobe, further to the bathroom. Nothing. ! Where was my damn phone!? I looked in the nightstand again. Noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter