I'm sorry

Awake (dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, 

 

Since I asked you if I should continue to write this story or not, I've gone through this story to re-read it and eliminate typos and grammar mistakes that I spotted as I read the chapters. I also took some notes. 

Because you wanted me to continue writing, I tried to make a plan about what should happen next, more or less sticking to how I had first imagined this to continue, but the more thought I put into it, the more did I realize how out of it all of this is and that I have no idea how to conuinue this story in a way that it would turn out to make sense. 

And that is why I'm sorry. I can't continue writing this story, not after this pause of five years during which u have matured enough to realize now how little sense this entire story made from the very beginning.

 

I will not delete this story, so please don't worry about that - but I will also not continue writing it.

 

If you want me to, I will post one more chapter where I will write down the different ways I thought of in which this story could continue. That way, you will at least not be left without any kind of idea of how this might have ended. Please leave a comment if you want me to do this.

 

If you are interested in taking over this plot and continuing this story, feel free to PM me about that. All I'm asking is that you will add an information somewhere that I was the one who originally started writ in this fanfi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter