Problem 08. My STEP-brother

10 millions Ways to love Somebody

Once in front of the university, we waited for Dong Jun about three minutes before seeing him... laughing with his friends. They were picking on him gently. It felt weird to see him like this... When he noticed me, he pushed his friend violently and put on a serious face. Stupid...

I have to go...” he said with a sigh to his friends.
Who are they? Isn't this Im Siwan?” “Yeah and who's that girl?” asked some of them.
Who cares about her?” Dong Jun snapped.
She looks like girls in Americans' MV, that's why...” a boy said with a stupid grin. Dong Jun glared at him and the boy backed up. “Wow! Okay, I made a mistake. Is she yours?”
Are you kidding me?” he spatted before looking at me, leaving his friend and facing me.
Dong Jun, I'll drive her to the meeting. It's okay, you can go on your own.” Siwan said, straight to the point.
Why?”
I'm not sure it'd okay for her to go only with you. And I don't think you want to drive her this bad.” Siwan answered, looking at him in the eyes.

He put his hand in my back and started to leave with me, gently.

I never said it was okay Im Siwan.” Dong Jun's voice raised. Siwan sighed in annoyance.
What again? Where is the problem with that?”
I'm driving her there, end of story. It's Lia's and my business, I have my reasons. So mind your life only.”
Siwan scoffed,
“Listen, I'm still your Hyung. I didn't do anything to you Kim Dong Jun and I don't freaking care if you're mourning your parents' divorce-”
SHUT UP!” the shorter of the boys screamed. At this moment, I realized and decided it was too much of a scene for nothing.

Siwan Oppa, it's okay. He's right. This is our matters... perhaps it's really personal. I will just go with him. Let's see after, uh?”

Siwan stared at me with hesitation but nodded in the end. He gave me his phone number in case and left without forgetting to glare at Dong Jun. Siwan had been cold though, even to me. I sighed and looked back at Dong Jun who was already leaving.
I hate it so much... Yah, you, duck-, turn around and I swear I'll punch you! Uh, say something! Turn around turn-

Will you hurry already?” he asked in anger, turning around and startling me so much I jumped in the air.

'Lucky I wasn't ready to punch you...' I mumbled under my breath and followed him to a long black car, stepped in and sat the further from him I could.

The meeting will start in this car...” he said oh so slowly. I briefly nodded: that was why I had to go with him... “We will make a first stop at aunty's shop” he told the driver.

Five minutes later, we were at the shop Dong Jun mentioned. He didn't even look at me and nodded to the way I should take and made his way. No more than this.

OH MY GOSH! This is the girl!!!!” a woman screamed and jumped on me. And I mean JUMPED. “You are Lia aren't you? AREN'T YOU???” the person wouldn't let go of the hug.
I-i-i-i aaaaam~” I managed to let out, pressed too tightly by this crazy person. I mean... I was Lia. Rest in Peace my poor self~
OHMYGOSH YOU'RE SO CUUUUUTE!” the woman screamed, twirling me in the air.

When she let go of me, I finally studied her. All I could see at first was this awfully too-colored dress with strass. But when I saw her face... O.O It...it-i-i-it was a man. Nooo, it couldn't be, Dong Jun called her aunty. I shook my head and tried to smile.

I'm Yoo Rihanna [sorry singer~ tehehe]! But call me aunty sweety!” she/he winked at me.

I tried to smile again but didn't get the time to, she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her in another room. The person started to rant about how much dresses I had to try on for tonight.

If I don't really like dresses...?” I asked, embarrassed. She/He turned to look at me sternly.
Don't . you . upset . me...” O.O the voice had changed into a masculine one, it gave me chills “You like dresses, don't you?” back to the high-pitched voice!
I... I love them...” I said blankly, scared to death. It was... a man. Definitely! Don't faint, don't! And keep calm.
Huhuhu~ I knew it!” seriously... “Try this on my cutie-pie~” he asked me to.
Uh... Where can I change?” I asked in a little voice.
Don't tell me you are shy~ huhuhu~ Aunty won't look if you change here~” he winked again. Okay... Yes of course... Okay. No. NO WAY! RED ALERT! ALERT ALERT! SOMEONE! CREEPY! RUN LIA RUN! FLY IF YOU CAN butfreakingdon'tstayherewiththisrapist T___T

In the end he let me change in the room and left. He popped his head numerous times and I felt like dying each time... ERT! BUNCH OF ERTS! Just like Kim Dong Jun T_T
Once I found with … Aunty, the right dress, she/he clapped and walked me to the main room. Dong Jun was ready. I was surprised to see him in a back smart suit. It was fitting him quite well but... He still was a jerk in disguise! The boy turned to look at me and started to glare after a while... What again? What did I do wrong? Aish this person!

You took time...” he started to exit the door, leaving.
Thank you aunty and see you~” I waved at him/her and ran to the car.

I went in quickly and waved again at aunty. It wasn't that bad after all, crazy, creepy but okay.

Not too moved Lia-ssi?” the driver asked me with a caring look, starting the car.
No, it's okay. Just surprised but it was fun...” I smiled.
I thought you'd be shocked.” the driver said with a chuckle.
I don't really mind if aunty is a actually a man... As long as it's a nice person.” and not a ert...
A man? Are you out of your mind?” Dong Jun scrunched his nose at me.
What?” I answered, trying to hide how upset I was getting already.
You mistook aunty as a man... If I was calling you dog, would you be happy?”
I'm not a dog, of course I'd be mad. Aunty became a woman now, he wanted to be one and I respect it, come on! I'm not bashing!” I started to storm.
What don't you get in SHE IS A WOMAN from the start. YOU FISHBRAIN!” he spatted with anger.
SHE IS A MAN STUPID DUCK-BUTTED MONKEY!”
DON'T YOU CALL ME DUCK-BUTTED! Are you looking at my ? ert much uh?”
Whose was the , yesterday uh? Who is the ert now?” I grinned annoyingly.
GO IN HELL! I told you it was school prevention! And don't you change the topic: you look at my !”
You are the one changing the real topic: do you really believe aunty is a WOMAN?”
Embarrassed to say you actually look at it? Don't do that again, Lia dongsaeng, I'm your brother...” he winked.
EW! Stop that and why in heck would I look at it? I'd rather look at real duck and kiss its !”
How do you know then I have a duck-?”
So you admit you've got one?”
ANSWER!” he enraged.
Because of the size of your you left in the room I SLEEP IN!” I spatted at him.
I DIDN'T! You are the one who took them! Stop being obsessed with my please.”
WHAT? He is driving me crazy, seriously!”
Just admit-” he started but the driver cut him.
YOUR AUNTY!” the driver announced.

We both stopped and looked at him, embarrassed now we remembered about his presence. We really threw embarrassing topics...

Is a man, Dong Jun-ah.” the man finished.
What?” he annoyingly asked, not getting it, too annoyed at the moment obviously.
Aunty is a man, well, a woman in a man body...” he softly said. I looked at Dong Jun with a satisfied smile and noticed his widened eyes. Come on, he never noticed?
WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?? THIS PERSON CHANGED ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE!” he screamed and started hyperventilating.
Look your reaction, that's why. Plus, we didn't want you to feel awkward around aunty.”
He really believed it was a woman...” I commented in a whisper partly surprised, partly despising him.
I-I... Oh my gosh... Aunty... A man? Aye, iron...” he mumbled.
Iron?” the driver accelerated and went to the side, stopped the car suddenly and I almost got hit from the shock. AISH seriously, this night!

At this moment I checked if Dong Jun was okay – not that I care but still he is an human being! My eyes widened as I saw him lifeless next to me.

Oh my... He... He fainted?” I asked, shocked.

The driver left his seat and joined us at the back. He checked Dong Jun's heartbeats and his reactions.

He is having a crisis... Was it this much of a shock Dong Jun-ah?” he asked. “Lia, can you take care of him? Pull out the seat-belt, he needs to lay down. Do your best! I'm going to the pharmacy nearby! I'll be calling you on Dong Jun's phone, okay?”

I nodded at him and ran my fingers to my half-brother's seat-belt to pull it out. His body was really loose-limbed, I then knew it was no joke. He really fainted. I took gently his head in my arms and slowly directed it down so it wouldn't hit hard the seat. I did want to put my cardigan under his head and then sit down on the floor in between the front seat and the back seat... but he suddenly moved and gripped my belly, putting his head on my knees.

Mum...” he mumbled.

I froze.
Mum? I looked down at him and I was surprised to see how of a baby he was looking like at the moment. What was wrong with this boy, uh? I sighed in defeat and rested my head on the window. It was really crazy... I did want to talk to someone so badly but I couldn't call Ryeo Wook Oppa, I didn't have his phone number. I thought about Siwan but for some reason, I was scared to annoy him...
As I was debating whether calling or not, a ringtone made me jumped. I looked down at Dong Jun to see if he was alright: still in a kind of slumber, but frowning a bit.

Sorry...” I stupidly said, as if he could hear me.

I assumed the ringtone was his phone's.
Where would he have put his phone, uh? I wondered. I looked in his jacket's pockets and after in the front pockets of his trouser. Never finding it as it went on ringing... I suddenly had an idea of where it was; I groaned.

You put it there, uh Kim Dong Jun?” I asked-whined. “You phone! Do you really have to be there?? Ah seriously...”

I started to put my hand in his back-pocket, cursing at this never ending connection with this guy's . Of course, the first pocket wasn't the right one and I had to ram my hand again in the second pocket.
Please, don't wake up! I prayed but finally grabbed the phone without him waking up.

Yobeoseyo?” I answered.
Uh?” a voice let out. I couldn't be sure, but it didn't sound like the driver's voice. “Isn't this Kim Dong Jun's phone?”
Oh, yes it is. Sorry, he can't pick your call right now...” I awkwardly said.
Oh really? Is something wrong?” he asked “Sorry, I'm Kim Kevin, Dong Jun's older brother. You must be Lia, right?”
“Uh! Yes... I'm...” I was stunned. Nobody told me about his brother. I've never even met him.
Has something happened to Dong Jun? What did this little brat do again, uh? You can tell me if he did something bad, don't worry.” he sounded fun.
Actually... he-he fainted...”
What? Oh, Jesus, how is he? Does he have his vitamins or iron?”
The driver, Mr Shim, went to the pharmacy, I guess to get some... He looks fine, he is just... unconscious I mean.” How can be fine someone who is unconscious? Seriously Lia...
Okay... Don't panic Lia! He'll be fine in some minutes. If you're worried, you can put your hand on his neck, a bit at the back. It's his weak spot, makes him feel comfortable.”
Okay...” I did so, just to be sure he'd be okay. This Kevin was a blessing from the sky! “Thank you...”
It's okay, after all you are taking care of my brother.” Well... If arguing days and nights was taking care of him, yeah, I really was... “I know how hard he can be. I'll be calling later to check on you all.”
Thank you Kevin-ssi...” I even bowed even though he couldn't see it.
Just 'Kevin' is alright for my sister...” I could guess a smile, he sounded so mature... and confident, despise the situation. “Later.”

He hung up. Right after, driver Shim called and he was at the car five minutes after the call. We waited for Dong Jun to wake up to give him some medicine. The rest of the way, he has been silent, he looked tired...