Problem 05. More boys! More problems! More Noises! 2

10 millions Ways to love Somebody

Here the second part x) I finally cut it in two parts.
It was too long.

 

“Lia!” Siwan exclaimed when Lia entered the room. “You take long showers… we were starving!”
“You waited for me?”
“Of course!”
“You shouldn’t have…”
she said seriously but smiled to herself, sitting at the table Siwan was at.

The table was circular. There were KwangHee at his right. Next to KwangHee was Jun Young who winked at Lia, the seat in between him and her was untaken. Siwan went with KwangHee to take some food and settled it down on the table. The stylist helped the girl to choose good things while the others were already eating. It was enjoyable. Soon, Dong Jun entered the room with Hyung Sik and Tae Hun with him. He stared at Lia, grinned and walked in her direction. He walked just behind her and whispered.

“How was the paint? Did you like the color?”

Lia didn’t respond and glared at his figure when he walked away. On the process, she saw Hyung Sik waving at her with an awkward smile. She just nodded back and talked to Siwan again. This was when Jun Young called Hee Chul’s name. This last one just walked in the room and was about to sit alone.

“Come here!” Jun Young patted the chair in between him and Lia.

Hee Chul stared at the girl who caught him looking at her. However, he finally came and sat down.

“Why are you always alone?” Jun Young sort of complained.
“You know I cannot stand Hyung Sik and Dong Jun…” the moody person said.
“So you should have just come here…” Jun Young complained again. Hee Chul just kept on eating.

‘Jun Young seems to be oblivious of Hee Chul hating me…’ Lia thought but didn’t say anything. They just ate and talked few times. Lia especially bonded with Siwan – of course – and KwangHee.

“Dong Jun is stupid anyway! But don’t react like this each time…” Jun Young suddenly said louder. He was talking to Hee Chul while the three others were chatting joyfully. They all stared at him.
“I know…” Hee Chul just answered.
“I can understand Hee Chul…” Siwan said. “Do you know he tried to prank Lia earlier? It was a mess…”
“He did?” Jun Young asked Lia who nodded back silently.
“Fortunately, Siwan was there to help me.”
“You two are already getting closer, uh?”
Jun Young asked with a sly smile. “Is it Hyung Sik or Siwan?”

Lia laughed it off awkwardly and shook her head.

“Uh! That’s right…” KwangHee added. “Choose Siwan! Hyung Sik will be trouble with Dong Jun!”
“She is not going to choose anybody, leave her…”
Siwan mumbled, awkward as well. “But talking about Dong Jun… he will sure calm down when Mr. Chance will come back tomorrow!”

The girl fell silent and looked down at the table. Hee Chul stopped to eat, looked at Siwan and stared at Lia. He rolled his eyes.

“Dong Jun is stupid, it won’t change like this…” he said and left.
Jun Young chuckled “I guess this is quite true…”
“Oh! Talking about tomorrow… We have something to give our professor Jun Young…”
KwangHee said.
“Ah that’s right… Let’s go fix it after this.” KwangHee nodded.
“By the way… Lia, you will go to our university too, uh?” Siwan asked.
“I don’t really know…”
“I heard your father said it!”
KwangHee said. “Choose the art section! So you will be with us!”
“KwangHee… Perhaps Siwan wants her to go to the
engineering section with him.”Jun Young teased again. The said boy sighed.
“Ha, I’m not this good for that!” Lia joked.
“I’m sure you are…” Siwan said.
“HA! Told you! He wants her to go to his section!” Jun Young pointed out to KwangHee.
“They won’t stop this…” Siwan mumbled, rolling his eyes.

Soon, the two boys left Lia and Siwan to do their work. The two left ones enjoyed the day together. Along with Tae Hun and Liu, they helped Lia through her first day of work at the Manor.

███ YOON HAE’S SIDE:

She woke up by an up-and-down movement, a rocking feeling. She opened her eyes and just saw houses passing by her… Was she walking and sleeping? She lifted her head and found herself on LeeTeuk’s back. She frowned.

“What happened?” she mumbled.
“You woke up?” LeeTeuk asked with a soft voice.
“Hmm…”
“You fell asleep and when we reached the station, you wouldn’t wake up so I piggybacked you~”
he explained.
“I want to walk…” she mumbled again.
“We are almost there…”
“Where is my bag?”
“Sung Min took it. Don’t worry.”


Anyway, she dropped on the floor forcefully, so LeeTeuk wouldn’t hold her back. She went to open the entrance gate of the property while the boys finally run towards the Manor. She sighed in relief and followed them along with LeeTeuk.

“WE ARE HOME!” DongHae screamed with a big smile.
“COME AND CLAP FOR US!” added EunHyuk playfully.

While the pair was bragging, Sung Min rolled his eyes and, with Ryeo Wook, they went to the kitchen to put the uneaten food in the fridge.
Siwan and Lia were still with Liu when they heard some noises downstairs. Liu seemed relieved all of the sudden and led the two where everyone was. Siwan felt suddenly happy when seeing EunHyuk and Min Woo.

“I’m saved from KwangHee!” he whispered. Lia chuckled.
“Yoon Hae-ssi!” Liu said, greeting the girl respectfully and … gratefully as well “I needed you!”
“Already?”
the girl said but she did want to whine SO bad.
“You are tired right? And I here am (Here I am, Here I am ♫)already giving you some work… I’m sorry.”Liu said.
“It’s alright, I will deal with it. What is it about?”
“Here, you heard about Lia, right? Mr. Chance’s daughter.”
Liu gestured to her.
“Oh right! Yeah, I will take care of it and help her around. But it can wait tomorrow. Today, there is nothing much to do… Just watch over the boys I guess… Nice to meet you anyway.” She politely said and bowed.
“May I say something?” Siwan asked. “Shouldn’t we let her settle down a bit? She is starting school tomorrow and doesn’t even know what she should do…”
“You boys help her around tomorrow and the next days. It will be good for you. But at home, you have to obey her…”
Liu said.
“No problem.”
“By the way, Lia-ssi… Your father called. Tomorrow, on the late evening, you will have a family meeting at a restaurant.”
Liu informed.
“Okay, thank you.” Lia answered.

She smiled but… ‘Bye, half sister’. Her smile dropped a bit. Dong Jun’s words played repeatedly in her head. Siwan asked her if everything was okay. She just nodded back and let the boy lead her in the living room where the boy was screaming.

“Dong Hae – the one with orange hair – EunHyuk – the other one beside him – and Min Woo – the one with curly hair – won the dance contest.” Siwan explained.
“Oh okay, I remember about this.” Lia nodded, looking at them.

There were so many boys now… She felt alone. Awkward. Thanks goodness, Yoon Hae was there. If needed, she wasn’t this awkward with Siwan, so she would stick on him! (XD)
When KwangHee ran to Siwan and the girl to drag them, the new boys finally noticed Lia. The awkwardness the girl was experiencing grew. Siwan and KwangHee noticed.

“Hehe, this is Chance Lia! Mr. Chance’s daughter. She works and stays here now!” KwangHee introduced joyfully with his loud voice.
“My ears hurt, KwangHee!” Siwan complained, making Lia laugh, which eased her a bit.
“Oh… When did you come?” DongHae asked.
“How long will you stay?” EunHyuk asked as well, calmly.
“Are you going at our University?” asked another boy.
“What age are you?”
“Where were you living before?”


And here it was again. Liu rolled her eyes while Yoon Hae was silently watching the scene, too tired to say anything.

“YAAAAAAAAAAH” a voice rose from the other end of the Manor.
“Oh no… What again? Can’t I live peacefully?” Liu asked.
“YOON HAAAAAAAAEEEEEEE” Sung Min screamed again.