10 millions Ways to love Somebody

Description

An All Boy Orphanage... with three girls?
The Chance's Manor, a last chance for you...


Lia didn't know where to go after her mother fell sick. Being an only child with a father who went missing, she couldn't do anything. Being only 19 and having dropping out of school doesn't help! But suddenly, her father re-appear and asked her to come with him in South Korea, where he lives. Even if she disliked him a lot, she temporaly accepted to live with him and work for him as well.

What she didn't know is her father owns now an Orphanage (more like a teenage shelter or a youth hostel, because lots of the people in are more than 21 years old) and his new wife owns a school/college. She has then to deal with the orphans of her new house (yes, she HAD to live with them) and deal with her new family. Thanks gosh, she is not alone: for this, she has her new stepbrother who is forced to help her and two girls who works at the Orphanage. The only girls among the all-boy Orphans...
It's not going to be easy, knowing the Orphans are trouble and Lia's new stepbrother disliked her.

Foreword

Lia Chance:
(It can be you ^^ just to put a name uh)
18-19 years old girl.
Living in Europe before moving to Korea.
She dropped out of school because she was sick and against the shool's acting.
Her mother and she argued a lot but they love each other. Lia hates her father.
Back at school, she was pretty well-known and a good student. She was a cool girl.
Pretty good looking, she has never fallen in love and went out with a boy only once.
She is stubborn, children lover, curious, prideful, strange, cool and nostalgic.

Choi SyeRa:
20 years old girl.
Half-Korean & Half-Chinese, she lives in South Korea.
Her parents have always be kind to her and spoilt her of course as she's an only child.
But willing to become an independant girl, she started to work for her school's headmistress. The wife of the Orphanage's owner.
Her uncle, Inati (Dalmatian, hehe) keeps an eye on her, thinking it's hard for a girl to work in an all-boy place.
She is not a talker, but more of the quiet type. Perfectionist, she is a good listener.
SyeRa has just started her work and being quiet, she didn't get involved much with the boys even if she knows they're tiring.
She will be the first friend Lia will make.

Ha Min Woo:
20 years old boy.
He is a cute, lively and courageous boy.
Popular, he gathers a lot of attention. He came to the Chance's Manor at its begining. He was 9. Eleven years ago.
He doesn't really remember about his parents.
Currently, he is at Busan with friends from the Manor (A/N: Some Super Junior hehe).
He is learning to grow up from the innocent boy he looks like from a mature boy he already is a bit.
Everyone sees him as a cute boy, good-looking and that's it.

Kim Dong Jun:
19 years old boy.
Lia's stepbrother, he lives a week at the Orphanage and another week at his father's place.
He dislike his stepfather and Lia. He is mad at his mother for divorcing.
Dong Jun is popular at school and is a bright boy, smart and cool.
He is a lot like a player but doesn't go out with all the girls, just flirt a lot with them x)
Dong Jun actually really wants to consider Lia as his sister but doesn't know anything about her.

Hwang Kwang Hee:
22 years old boy.
Among the older in the Orphanage/Youth Hostel.
He is loud and can't keep silent. He really is a problem at the Chance's Manor (Youth Hostel's name).
Yes, KwangHee is trouble but Mr Chance knows how precious this boy is: he can help the new boys at the Manor and light up the mood.
He eavesdropped a conversation about a girl who will have to watch him.
Of course, the boy doesn't like the idea and plan to make it hard for the so called SyeRa (he has met her once but doesn't know it's her name).

Kim Kevin:
23 years old.
He is Dong Jun's older brother. He lives currently in Australia.
Kevin is happy to know her mother finally met a new man. Even if he doesn't know anything about Mr Chance.
He is studying and learning about music in Sydney but call often.
The Australian announced he will come back soon in South Korea now.
He wants to meet his stepsister quickly.

Jung Hee Chul:
21 years old boy.
A year ago, his parents went missing. He believes they died.
He dislikes a lot Mr Chance because Hee Chul sensed something strange about him.
However, he accepted to join the Chance's Manor because his parents trusted this man and would have wanted him to accept.

Im Siwan & Moon Jun Young:
22 years old boys.
They're at the Chance's Manor since they are 17.
Though, Siwan still have his grandparents, he visits them times to times (A/N: My apologizes to Siwan's and all ZE:A members' real parents x_x). Jun Young just ran away from his family.
They are bounded reall much together with Kwang Hee as well because they arrived at the same time.
They are really popular as well.

Park Hyung Sik & Kim Tae Hun:
20 and 21 years orld.
They are at the school Kim Dong Jun's mother owns.
Being rich, they bounded easily with Dong Jun and are always around the Manor.
Both are cousins.
Hyung Sik is the devil in disguise while Tae Hun looks impressive but is a kind person.
They are always up to strange plans, being really mischievous.
The two boys don't feel like their parents love them so that's why they consider themselves as Orphan too.

SUPER JUNIOR'S DESCRIPTION TO COME LATER