Problem 04. More boys! More problems! More Noises!

10 millions Ways to love Somebody

Thank you Sakura2442 <3
It's good to know~ This is another one, a little bit longer. Lots of things are happening, I'm just trying to prepare nicely everything for the next chapters ;p


“It’s been two whole days; we are not going to find him this time again.”Yoon Hae sighed while massaging her temples. “LeeTeuk Oppa… Why didn’t you watch him?” she asked again, tired of this situation.
“He said he was just going to buy ice cream just at this stand. The stand is so close, I don’t know how he did to disappear this easily…” LeeTeuk whined.
“You do know KiBum is really sly when it comes to ran away… We’re leaving today for the Manor, what to do?”
“I warned the rescuers, the cost guards and the police. They will call us if they see him or send him to the Manor.”
LeeTeuk tried to reassure his friend and co-worker.
“Okay… When are Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk and Min Woo coming back from their dance contest?”
“In some minutes, I think they’re still waiting for the contest’s results. The rest of the boys are still at the beach… Look, I’m going to look again for KiBum and you just wait for the trio to come back with the rest of the boys, okay?”
“Okay…”
Yoon Hae sighed and went to join the boys.

Why am I here being a babysitter for OLDER boys? Yoon Hae asked herself. Actually, she was supposed to clean only when first coming to the Manor. She was too young to watch over these crazy persons. But almost all the educators ran away because the boys disliked them and annoyed them to death. When they all accepted Yoon Hae. So she agreed to be an educator for a while.

Yoon Hae looked at them. These young boys look so innocent at first. However, they are demons. Real demons. Especially that Kyu Hyun. A chance they like her, unless she would be dead already. The Manor’s boys actually considered Yoon Hae as a little sister. And they were thinking it was funny how she was trying to order them. It was the only reason why they were – sometimes – listening to her.

“Our Yoon Hae looks so tired!” Sung Min said with concern.
“KiBum is driving me crazy I think…” she sighed.
“Ow, I’m jealous!” Sung Min teased, pretending to be indeed jealous.
“NOT in THIS way! Please, Sung Min, I’m really too tired for this…” she whined.
“Okay okay! Look, Ryeo Wook cooked this cake for us. Try it! I’m sure you’ll feel better!”
“Ryeo Wook did? For us? Is he opening up to all of us after all?”
Yoon Hae was surprised, it was the first time Ryeo Wook did something which somewhat involved the other boys from the Manor or the educators.
“Well… not really, he just gave the cake with a smile and left soon after. He didn’t even spoke a word. This person is strange…”
“Yes, right?”
but Yoon Hae smiled and ate the cake slowly.

It was a sunny day. Lots of people were out. Of course, they didn’t find KiBum with this much of people! She smiled though when she tasted the ice cream inside the cake. Ryeo Wook was thinking of everything uh? While looking for the boy’s figure, she spotted LeeTeuk coming this way with three boys.

“I didn’t find KiBum but found this three drinking at a bar…”
“Yes, we were drinking but it wasn’t alcohol Hyung!”
Dong Hae exclaimed.
“Yes it was, Lee Dong Hae…” LeeTeuk answered just like a father.
“It was just to celebrate!” Min Woo said with a big smile.
“You guys won?” Yoon Hae asked.
“YES!” the three boys said before high-fiving. “We were brilliant!” EunHyuk added before taking a bite of Yoon Hae’s cake.

The girl did not say anything about the food-stealing-thing, just she congratulated them though, and she was used to this behaviour. Plus, EunHyuk was too moody to be understood by her, so most of the time… she was just letting him be! She and LeeTeuk gathered all the boys – except for KiBum of course – and they all had to move to take the bus. The sixteen-years-old girl glared at Siwon who was flirting with a girl: it was the third one that day. She rolled her eyes, tapped LeeTeuk’s shoulder and asked him to take care of this player or else she would lose her temper. After many efforts of the sort, they were all taking the already crowded bus.

“I swear it’s really not my day…” Yoon Hae sighed.

How true!

███ BACK TO THE MANOR:

Before she tried to sleep, Liu came in her room to warn her “You must be aware that all these boys can hurt you. They aren’t here for nothing.” That’s what he said and left… But Lia had managed to sleep well after all. And this even if she had to wake up twice during the night. Yes, because Dong Jun found it funny to put loud music right when she was finally resting well. She couldn’t believe it… The first day, it was this Hee Chul, the next day it was this Dong Jun and she found out she had to be careful with ALL the boys. ‘Whose turn is it today?’ She thought sarcastically.

But the worst were the last words Dong Jun said “Half-sister”… Was he trying to put on some joke? Her brain was on the verge to explode already. She stood up, peeked out of her room and decided she would look for the bathroom. She didn’t want any boy to see her in her pajama… However, a voice stopped her.

“Finally awake Lia-ah?”

‘Lia-ah’? Who could that be?
She turned around and faced Siwan. An awkward smile grew on Lia’s lips as she nodded.

“I’m looking for the bathroom…”
“Don’t you take your breakfast first?”
“Err… No… I want to… bath first.”


He looked at her and finally chuckled “I got it. Well, let me show you where it is.”
Lia nodded and followed him the opposite way she was taking earlier.

“Did you rest well after Yesterday’s … arguing?”
“Hum… I managed…”
Lia didn’t mention about the music. She didn’t want to have more problems because of this stupid Dong-something.
“I had to walk upstairs once to make him stop the music… That’s why I wonder…”
“Hum… but this alright.”
So he was the reason why Dong Jun stopped the music once… The second time must have been another boy trying to sleep…
“It may looks like nothing much or silly jokes right now. But be careful. Dong Jun can be someone interesting… However, he is bossy and has the habit to be the only boss here.”
“I see…”
“Be careful with Tae Hun and Hyung Sik as well. Tae Hun isn’t a problem after all, but Hyung Sik…”
“Hyung Sik seemed fine though…”
“He can be. The thing is he follows Dong Jun a lot. Actually, Hyung Sik isn’t a Manor’s member. He comes here only for Dong Jun. If Dong Jun dislikes you, there are chances he would follow.”


Lia suddenly felt depressed. She thought she at least had Hyung Sik on her side since he was so gentle. Now, because of this stupid Dong Jun, everyone could be her enemy. She sighed.

“Oh… I didn’t want to make you feel bad. I just wanted to warn you.” Siwan got a hint.
“I know, thank you.” She smiled.
“I’ll be helping you, don’t worry. Even if these boys are stupid and messing with you, KwangHee and I are there for you. Okay?”
“Okay.”
She smiled again.

Even though she knew she should be suspicious of all the boys, Lia was way more aware of the threat Dong Jun was. Siwan wanted to help, so she would trust him…
He gestured to a door and said it was her bathroom. Lia thanked him and was about to open the door when he did for her, just as gentlemen use to do sometimes. She would have smiled if paint had not fall in front of the door. Siwan’s arm was covered by brown paint… If she had opened the bathroom herself, she would be all dark brown at the moment.

“I knew it…” Siwan said. “He woke up earlier than usual today and run in this direction when I asked him if he was taking a breakfast. I knew he planned something…”

Lia was speechless at this.

“I will deal with him now. I have a good reason to scold him like ever: I still am his Hyung after all.” Siwan’s eyes were dark with anger.
“Your hand is all dirty now… Sorry.”
“It’s not your fault…”
“But it was dedicated to me. Wash it first or else it wouldn’t go.”


They both entered the bathroom and Lia looked for something strong enough to remove the paint without hurting Siwan’s skin. They ended up putting all kinds of washing things and soaps they found. Lia started to laugh lightly at the amount of foam. Siwan played with it and blew some at the girl. She threw right at this moment her hands in the sink, took some more foam and blew it at him.

“We are silly…” she commented at this.
“But it’s fun…” he added and blew foam again around.

Soon, they were starting to blow it everywhere like kids or making a bear with it. Even hairs and all this kind of silly stuffs. They stopped when they heard the door cracking. There was Hee Chul staring at them… as if they were absent-minded.

“…Seriously…” the boy said, about to turn around.
“Yah, Hee Chul! By the way, this is Lia’s bathroom now. So we can’t use it anymore.” Siwan informed him gently.
“…Aren’t you using it?” Hee Chul stared blankly at him. “Aish, why am I even asking?” and with this he messed his hair and left.

Lia could NOT help but laugh at Siwan’s and Hee Chul’s expressions. This was priceless.

“Why are you laughing?” He put foam on her cheek.
“Hey!” she removed it quickly and asked, “Is the paint all gone?”
“I completely forgot about it…”
Siwan mumbled with a blank expression, making Lia laugh again. “Nice work, there is nothing anymore!” he finally answered.
“Okay.” She said.
“You are disappointed, uh?” Siwan asked playfully.
“Why would I?!”
“We have no more reasons to play with foam… I’m kind of disappointed myself…”
he mumbled quickly the last part, massaging his beck and looking at the floor.

Lia laughed and then said she would have a bath. Siwan nodded and left her, saying he would wait for her downstairs with the other boys. While showering, she enjoyed the feeling of hot water flowing on her skin. She smiled thinking of the foam war but ended up with Dong Jun in her mind again. Why was she this worried over this?
When she stepped out of the shower, her eyes went to something dark on the floor. She sighed: Siwan and she forgot to wash the paint on the floor…

███ ON THE BUS, YOON HAE:

Yoon Hae was sitting down, resting a bit. Sung Min was right next to her and Siwon just behind with DongHae beside him. The boys were arguing about a man three seats in front of them.

“It’s Lee Jun Ki!” Sung Min exclaimed again, sure it was him.
“Stupid! It can’t be him, what would Lee Jun Ki do on a car like this? Aish…” answered Siwon. “I don’t even know why I’m answering you!”
“He looks like him though…”
DongHae commented.
“Come on!” Siwon said.
“HA! See!” Sung Min said.
“But his face looks a little bigger.” DongHae added.

Yoon Hae sighed but looked the same direction. That was right, on this angle, that person looked a lot like Lee Jun Ki. Suddenly the person stood up and looked frenetically everywhere around him. The boys studied him.

“After all… he looks a bit like him, yeah…” Siwon admitted but with a nasty stare.
“I told you!” Sung Min complained.
“Have you seen a turtle?” the Lee Jun Ki look alike asked the person behind him.
“A… turtle?” DongHae repeated, listening to the conversation.
“Is he serious?” Siwon asked in disbelief.

“EVERYONE… Have you seen a little turtle?” the person asked the whole bus.“This is my pet and I lost it…” he sounded worried.
“He is serious…” Siwon mumbled, DongHae snickering at this. “I told you he wasn’t Lee Jun Ki. Would Lee Jun Ki have a turtle for a pet? Seriously…”

Yoon Hae closed her eyes and fell asleep, not interested anymore in what was happening.

CUT.