Problem 06. Boys are Boys... Or erts...

10 millions Ways to love Somebody

Yoon Hae was silently watching the boys flooding Lia with tons of questions, too tired to say anything. She sighed plainly, when something seemed to happen again…

“YAAAAAAAAAAH” a voice rose from the other end of the Manor.
“Oh no… What again? Can’t I live peacefully?” Liu complained.
“YOON HAAAAAAAAEEEEEEE” Sung Min screamed a second time.
“I’m coming, I’m coming…” she said, definitely tired.

 
She lazily headed to the kitchen and looked at the two boys. Sung Min was pressed to the table in a defensive manner while Ryeo Wook was bending down on the floor, studying something. The girl frowned and stepped forward him. Sung Min was pointing at Ryeo Wook’s direction frantically.
 
“I swore there was something in this bag!” the boy said, almost on the table now.
 
Yoon Hae did not pay much attention to the boy and bent down next to Ryeo Wook to see what it was about. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise.
 
“Oh!” she let out calmly.
“It looks like… a turtle…” Ryeo Wook said, titling cutely his head to the side. Yoon Hae nodded.
“A turtle?” Sung Min scrunched his nose and stepped away from the table. “Is that really just a turtle? It looked so big…” he mumbled suspiciously, looking over them.
“What’s going on here?” asked Liu, joining them in the kitchen. “What the h*ll a turtle is doing here?”
“That’s what I’m wondering…” Yoon Hae titled her head to the side. There was something in her head telling her she knew it but she couldn’t tell what it was.
“OH! LEE JUN KI!” Sung Min suddenly gasped.
“LEE JUN KI!” DongHae gasped as well, everyone frowning at the two boys.
“Come on… What’s Lee Jun Ki doing in this mess? It’s not the moment for you guys to fanbo-” Liu started to groan but Yoon Hae stopped him.
“YEAH RIGHT, LEE JUN KI!” she shouted.
“Oh please, not you too Yoon Hae!” Liu complained.
“No, they are right Liu-ssi. This is the turtle the Lee Jun Ki look alike was looking for!” her eyes were widened but she suddenly calmed down, drained. “However, even now… we don’t know what to do. We don’t have a phone number or anything, so…”
“I will be taking care of it.”
Ryeo Wook suddenly said. It was so rare when he was talking… it surprised Liu and Yoon Hae. “Just the time we find his master, I will take care of it. I like animals… It doesn’t bother me at all…”
“Hm… Lia-ssi!”
Liu called. The girl appeared behind DongHae and made her way “We found … this. Ryeo Wook is going to take care of it but I want you to watch over it as well. If there is anything that the turtle needs… we will trust you about it.”
 
Lia nodded and smiled at Ryeo Wook who smiled back immediately. He picked the turtle and stood up, going all the way until Lia was right in front of him.
 
“Lia-ssi, I think we should get it a house…” he mumbled cutely, looking at the cute turtle.
“Alright then, let’s go find something that could do!” she said energetically.
“It is the first time Ryeo Wook talks this much…” Liu noticed, looking at the two disappearing. “If we knew he just needed a pet!”
Yoon Hae chuckled at this. “A turtle is a bit creepy but I guess I could get used to this easily…” she mumbled. “Where the boys have all disappeared?” She suddenly noticed they were not around there anymore except for Sung Min.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
Lia-ssi, do you know how we feed a turtle?” Ryeo Wook asked, still looking at the little turtle.
“I’m not sure, no…” she answered, wondering now.
“I bet we can find a book about it in the manor’s library…” he said.
“Let’s find something to put our friend the turtle in, okay Ryeo Wook-ssi?” the girl suggested.
 
Lia and Ryeo Wook went on, found something to put the turtle in, ran to the library, read together books and talked a lot. Liu and Yoon Hae were sometimes checking on them and were surprised to hear this much Ryeo Wook's voice. The boys was excited about the little animal and he looked like, thanks to the turtle, he bound with Lia as well. He looked like he had a lot to say actually, he couldn't stop talking!
 
I don't know if it's because of her but... She's doing well with him...” Liu said.
Ryeo Wook is like this... He just opens up when he wants to. Seems like he found a way with Lia-ssi or the turtle, not sure.” Yoon Hae smiled.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬ 
 
The whole day, Lia spend it with Ryeo Wook, the turtle, Siwan and Kwang Hee. But especially with Ryeo Wook and the animal. She felt at ease with them both and could rest a bit for the first time. No Dong Jun, no Hee Chul, no Hyung Shik, no troubles at all... Just sweetness and cuteness. When she went to sleep, it was already 11PM and she had a surprise when she saw, in her room, Dong Jun's stuffs all around with a paper where it was written 'This is MY room so you won't mind my clothes being here... Everywhere... G'night! Kim Dong Jun, your dear brother.'
 
This person is childish...” the girl mumbled, anger boiling up.
 
She took some clothes and frowned at something that looked like... .
 
AH SERIOUSLY! Disgusting...!” she screamed and whined at the same time.
 
Ryeo Wook who still was around popped his head inside the room and his eyes went round seeing the mess in the room. He asked his new friend what was wrong and the girl explained nervously what this devil of Dong Jun did. It was the first time Lia had a “brother” in her life, she would have felt so happy if he wasn't THIS person. She stared at Ryeo Wook...
 
Why couldn't it be you... uh?” she mumbled while the boy put on a blank expression.
What?”
 
Ryeo Wook gently helped her gathering the clothes and was about to put them in the laundry when Lia stopped him. She took the pill and asked for the room Dong Jun was in. She straight went to it, opened the room after knocking but without waiting and threw a first pill of clothes at Dong Jun right away. He jumped in his bed and screamed.
 
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!”
I'm being a good sister and helping my brother cleaning his room, right?” she smiled at him.
Cleaning? You are making a mess here!” he spatted.
Yes, but this is not your room, right?” she smiled sarcastically again at him and asked Ryeo Wook for the second pill. “This is your stupid !” she said with a face and threw them.
 
He stood up and pulled on her wrist, grasping one of his underwear in the process.
 
What are you doing with my , you ert!?” he asked roughly.
You are the one who put it in the room I sleep in, YOU ERT!” Lia fought back.
Why would I do that, uh?” he hardened his grip on Lia's wrist, making her struggling.
 
That was when Ryeo Wook exclaimed, looking at something on the floor.
 
What is this? Dong Jun-gun, it fell from your trouser...” Wookie frowned.
 
Lia turned around to look at him and saw the most horrific things she could see after Dong Jun's .
 
Crap...” she silently mumbled, her face was as if she saw some horror movie.
DON'T TOUCH YOU FREAKING AHJUMMA IN DISGUISE!” Dong Jun screamed, his face turning red.
What is it??? Ryeo Wook, what is it??” DongHae and EunHyuk asked in unison.
I'm not sure...” the cute boy mumbled, still looking at the thing when his eyes widened. He stuck his hands over his eyes after realizing it.
 
Lia's eyes finally met the other people in the room : Dong Hae and EunHyuk... I thought he was alone in this room... It's even more awkward now... The ' scenes and now, this... She met Hee Chul's eyes as well and he gulped after looking at the floor. Lia couldn't feel even worse, her 'ennemy' was watching her in this position.
 
Kim Dong Jun...” Hee Chul darkly started. “You really are a ert...”
Yah, Jung Hee Chul, what is it?” DongHae asked again, curious.
A ... right?” EunHyuk said with a gummy stupid smile.
YAH, you all! Why aren't you sleeping yet?” Dong Jun screamed/whined, not able to hide his awkwardness. “And it's not what you all think... It's from school...”
I don't want to know where you found it and what you want to do with...”
 
Lia said with a scared face before throwing the rest of the clothes and leaving with Ryeo Wook, almost running away.
 
At least she won't come back...” he mumbled, before glaring at the laughing DongHae and EunHyuk.
ert... leaving it in a girl room... Disgusting...” Hee Chul commented with his blank face and left the room.
I SAID IT WAS SCHOOL'S PREVENTION! AND DON'T COME BACK!” he screamed, throwing a pillow at the door.
 
Someone knocked on the door and Hee Chul's face appeared again in the room. He smirked at Dong Jun, showing a last , hearts printed on it.
 
I bet Lia-ssi found this one really cute by the way...” he threw it at him and left for real.
“YOU'RE DEAD JUNG HEE CHUL! This girl is dead too... I bet she did it on purpose... Your next days working here will be hard, Lia...” Dong Jun mumbled, grasping his .
But Dong Jun-ah, I heard from Siwan you have a family appointment tomorrow... What will you do? Just get your revenge and make your family awkward?” Dong Hae asked.
 
Dong Jun looked at him and sighed, going back to his bed. This situation will drive me crazy...
 
███ LIA'S POV:
 
I shivered. Ugh! I really didn't need to know this kind of stuffs... REALLY! Now, horrible images was keeping on pass my mind. UGH! Disgusting, really disgusting...
 
Are you okay Lia-ssi?” Ryeo Wook gently asked.
Ryeo Wook-ssi... I really didn't want to know my half-brother is a ert... Otteokae?” I grabbed my head and shook it.
I know...” he gently said but smiled, amused.
I don't want to be the sister of a ert who throws THESE things in the room I sleep in... I don't think I'm going to ever sleep tonight...” Ryeo Wook nodded in understanding.
Let's go to the library again and look for our turtle again, Lia...ah? We'll go to sleep after.”
Oh, okay... Ryeo Wook... Oppa?” I tried to make an effort just like he did, and called him 'Oppa'. He smiled back at me and nodded.
 
We did go to the library indeed and Ryeo Wook showed me many books again. We ended up resting our heads on a table, watching the little turtle and trying to find it a name. However, we both fell asleep before finding one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Hello =3

This is Wolvelyness here~ Sorry for the long wait, I didn't have internet these last weeks and was as well in an exams period. Now it's end and I have internet again, I will try to update more~

This chapter is a bit random XD Just to make each boys closer to Lia, some chapters will be random sometimes... It's to make it more realistic to me ^^" Sorry! *bows*
The next one is about Lia's first day at school. Some things will start to change. First with Jung Hee Chul and then with her family ;)

To let you know the progress of this story, with this chapter, I made around 1/10 of the full script. It will really be a long story I guess...

Thank you all for your comments ♥ And welcome to new readers =3
Thank you for reading and subscribing~