More Three-Sentence Challenges

Play, Stop, Rewind : EXO Ficlet Collection

I did the same askbox game as in section one, only this time I cheated a lot.

 

Kairis, 'strip club'

“It’s your birthday, Jongin-ah, come celebrate being a man.” Wu Fan said, giving a congratulatory slap on the back to his younger companion. Jongin stared blankly at the flashing neon signs that proclaimed Girls Girls Girls and Live Nudes and suddenly wished he had just taken Lu Han’s offer to go bowling instead.

 

Kris/Chen, 'teachers'

Kris peered over the top of his glasses as he observed the new professor. He could tell the slim brunette was still anxious on his first day of teaching; he stumbled a little and sometimes talked a little too fast, but otherwise Kris was pleased did not regret his decision to welcome him to the board. He’d be even more pleased, of course, as soon as he was coaxing those nervous giggles from the newbie in the janitor’s closet in a half an hour.

 

Kaisoo [Kai/D.O.], 'kyungsoo as a shy teacher and kai as his student'

“…And that’s why zygodactylism makes owls some of the greatest night predators.” Kyungsoo explains excitedly, underlining a few more key points on Jongin’s printout. “You’ll need to know it for the exam on Friday, so I’m glad you stayed late tonight to get a better grasp on it.” When he looks to the student sitting in the metal chair at his side, he finds dark chocolate eyes hooded and staring at him instead of the lecture notes. Kyungsoo swallow hard.

“How about we study a different sort of biology?” Jongin breathes, his fingers reaching for Kyungsoo’s tie.

“Kim Jongin, one more inappropriate comment and I’ll… I’ll…”

“You’ll what, professor?” The younger leans in, tugging Kyungsoo close enough to watch his pupils dilate. “You’ll finally admit that you think about this, too?”

“I can’t…” Kyungsoo is near flailing; words that should be at the tip of his I’m-your-superior, you-could-get-me-fired tongue escaping him and giving way to needy, heavy breaths.

“You can,” Jongin presses the side of his face to his teacher’s, lips dangerously close to his ear as he brings out his most seductive voice. “I won’t tell anyone.”

 

Baekyeol, artist!AU

“Hold still.” Baekhyun demands, the paintbrush in his hand flitting across the canvas as if it had a life of its own. A downward becomes a shadow, now misplaced because his model does not know how to stay in one spot. The younger blows a frustrated breath into his hair.

“Baek, I’m doing my best.” A Chanyeol whines from the pedestal, his arms drooping completely. “You probably should have picked someone else for this modeling job.”

“Never,” Baekhyun breathes, walking out from behind his canvas. He approaches his companion, paintbrush still in his hand. “You are my muse and I love everything about you.”

Chanyeol’s pout disappears as Baekhyun stands in front of him. They lock eyes and the artist smiles.

“From the way your collarbones dip under your throat,” He presses the wet bristles of his brush to Chanyeol’s warm skin, making the boy shiver. “To the perfect plane of your chest,” Baekhyun drags the brush down, staining pink flesh a dark shade of blue. “To the way your ab muscles peek out,” The brush still marks his trail. “To these gorgeous lines that point to what keeps me up late at night,” Baekhyun swirls the bristles around Chanyeol’s hip bone before dropping it to the floor and pressing his body flush against his muse’s. “You are what I need.”