Domestic Fanxing

Play, Stop, Rewind : EXO Ficlet Collection

ASKBOX CHALLENGE: kray, yixing is in a mood with kris and kris is begging for him back

-

“Stop touching me.”

“Baby, come on.”

“I said stop.”

“You liked it last night—“

Last night was before you ticked me off.”

A sigh.

Wu Fan didn’t really know what he said or did; all he knew was that Yixing had been fuming since late that morning and wouldn’t give a reason as to why. The young brunette was curled up in the corner of the sofa, buried in a collection of short stories, his shoulder hunched up against the onslaught of affection from his boyfriend.

The blond was currently nudging his forehead against Yixing’s arm, looking up at him every so often with his very best ‘I’m a puppy and you just kicked me’ eyes. Wu Fan wasn’t exactly sure if he was good at ‘cute’, but it was his very last option, having already failed with both the ‘mutually ignoring the other person’ option and trying to y his way back into the younger’s good graces.

“Yixing, I don’t know what I did and I’m sorry—“

“There.”

“… What?”

“That’s all I wanted. For you to apologize.”

“I don’t even know what I did… You couldn’t have just told me that?”

Yixing’s lips lifted in a satisfied smirk. “Nope.”

“Well. I am. I’m sorry, Xing, and whatever it was I won’t do it again.” Wu Fan leaned up for a kiss and nearly squeaked in surprise when Yixing actually turned his head to kiss him back. “So you’ll get out of your book and come to bed now, right?”

Yixing set his bookmark between the pages and sat the collection in his lap. He fisted his hands in Wu Fan’s hair, kissing him long and deep and sweet. Just when Wu Fan thought he was going to get up and follow them to their love nest, the brunette swung his legs into his boyfriend’s lap, flipped back to his reading and nestled into the arm of the couch. The smirk was back.

“Nope.”