Three-Sentence Challenge

Play, Stop, Rewind : EXO Ficlet Collection

Results from an askbox game on tumblr where my followers would request a pairing and an AU/scenario and I would write a 3-sentence fic about it. Sometimes I cheated.

 

Kray [Kris/Lay], Model!AU

Wu Fan watches as Yixing flips his hair at the end of the runway, waiting for the younger to twist dramatically and begin walking back before starting his own strut forwards. They meet halfway down the lighted aisle. There are thousands of people watching, but they share a secret glance that promises more than a handshake in the dressing room.

 

Kray [Kris/Lay], College!AU

“You’re in the art department, aren’t you?” The deep voice startles Yixing out of his reverie and he looks up from the novel in his hands. Normally cold eyes are smiling at him and he offers to share his café table, his story, and his heart.

 

Kray [Kris/Lay], 'midnight snack'

Yixing had his hands on his hips and huffed a frustrated sigh as he gazed into the pantry; he really shouldn’t be hungry at this time of night, but he was. He felt his duizhang’s arms encircle his waist from behind and lips were pressed against his neck. “Looks like we’re both in the mood for something sweet.”

 

Taohun [Tao/Sehun], 'amusement park fieldtrip'

Sehun gulped as he stared up at the metal track that seemed to scrape the very bottoms of the clouds in the sky. He could hear Chanyeol snickering behind him, threatening to label him a chicken if he didn’t get in line. But suddenly, Tao laced their fingers together and squeezed, and Sehun felt like he could face the world.

 

Taoris [Kris/Tao], College!AU

“What happens when we graduate?” Tao whispers, the back of his head on Kris’ chest as they gaze up at the stars in the courtyard. “Nothing will change between us,” Kris responds, holding the younger boy tighter against him and wishing on all the stars in the galaxy that he’ll be right.

 

TaoRisLay [Kris/Tao/Lay], Medical Drama!AU

Tao tugs on the lapels of Kris’ white coat until their lips meet and part and meet again in a hot, wet, familiar pattern. Lay growls from the doorway of the empty exam room, interrupting Kris’ exploration of Tao’s mouth with his tongue.  Expressions shift between lust, surprise, annoyance, understanding, curiosity. Lay stalks over to Kris, but before a single reprimanding word can be spoken, Tao’s lips are on Lay’s neck. The brunette moans despite himself; knees buckling. Kris runs his fingers through Lay’s hair and murmurs, “Stop lying to yourself, Dr. Zhang.”
 

Baekyeol [Baekhyun/Chanyeol], 'bookstore'

Baekhyun never had any particular book in mind whenever he strolled into the small shop down the street, but he always ended up finding something. He made a point to ask the auburn-haired clerk for recommendations just so he could feel the warm breath on his skin and occasionally brush fingers together. One of these days, when he signs for his receipt, he’ll leave his phone number too.

 

Krisyeol [Kris/Chanyeol], 'lost in the airport'

There were droves upon droves of people; some not giving him a second glance, most not caring if they brushed by his anxious form. Chanyeol clenched his bag tighter in his hand to quell his trembling fingers and darted through the automatic doors. Where was that familiar shock of blond hair that he loved so dearly?