Girl at The Corner

His Beautiful-Bodyguard

NO ONE’S POV

A middle-aged guy in a suit went his way to his office.

He sat comfortably in his swivel chair while smoking. He looked at the guys in leather jackets in front of him.

“How in the Earth did you lose them???!!!” he angrily said and made a punch on his table.

“They drive fast sir. Donghae had some company. She was the one exchanging shots with us.” one of the men answered.

“SHE??? Donghae was with a SHE?! And yet they still ran away from you, you morons!” the superior guy was furious.

“I’m sorry sir. We will make sure that won’t happen again” the same man spoke once again.

Calmly, the guy in suit sat on his chair and said,

“Make sure you will take that Donghae down. Plan very well first before you attack. Know whoever was with him. His father could never hide him anymore from us. His father will be in great misfortune”

………………………………………………………….

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I was being chased by some guy in leather jacket..

He was running after me.

Someone suddenly appeared and shot the man.

It was Jessica.

She ran towards me. She’s staring at me with full concern in her face.

“Donghae, are you okay? Please tell me your okay” she asked.

“Yes I am. Thanks to you” I answered.

“I will always be here for you”

She took a step forward and stare at me with those beautiful eyes.

Our eyes are glued to each other. And inch by inch, the distance between us is getting smaller until our faces are now so close and ………………….

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae! Sleeping again in my class!” the professor shouted at me.

Oh! It’s just a dream!................. It’s just a dream.

“Mianhamnida” I apologized.

“Please be attentive,” the professor once again said.

Once the professor had turn back, Eunhyuk who’s just sitting right beside me, whispered

“This is your nth time sleeping in the class. Aren’t getting tired of it?”  I know he’s trying to tease me.

“Listening to class discussions is my sleeping pill”

Eunhyuk just laughed softly.

“What’s the dream this time?” he asked.

Am I going to tell him???

“Nothing interesting” I lied. He moved back to his seat once he saw the teacher staring at us.

Then I thought about the dream.

Jessica kissed me in my dream.

Why do I have this feeling of disappointment when I realized it’s just a dream??

Snap out of it Donghae! You’re once again thinking an impossible matter.

 ……………………………………

After class, me, Sica and Eunhyuk went to the cafeteria.

“Is it just me or almost half of the girls here in this place have an evil look towards Sica?” Eunhyuk noticed.

I looked all around and he’s right. Some of the girls were even gossiping while looking at Sica.

“Uh, of course. I’m with their Prince Fishy” I heard Sica speak and rolled her eyes.

“Yah!” I complained.

How many times do I have to tell her to stop calling me fish? Well, atleast it’s with a prince this time.

“Can you do something to make them stop?” Jessica asked.

“What would you expect me to do? Just ignore them” I said and heard Jessica sigh.

After how many minutes…

“I forgot, I still need to go to the library to look for this book I was asked to read. I’ll meet you guys later. Donghae, just call me if you’re in need” Jessica picked her things up and get ready to leave.

“Arasso”

Jessica turned back and started to walk away.

I kept my eyes on her.

I watched her walked out of the cafeteria door and I didn’t even notice that I was already staring at the door for how many seconds.

“Are you gonna stare at the door until Jessica comes back?” Eunhyuk blurted that brought me back to reality.

“What are you talking about?? Just eat your food” I tried to ignore his teasing eyes.

“You know dude, Jessica is gorgeous. If she’s my bodyguard, I might have courted her”

“What are you saying? She’s just my bodyguard okay. No more, no less” I denied.

I put my earphones on to stop Eunhyuk from saying more.

Eunhyuk just scoffs.

JESSICA’S POV

Ugh, why can’t I find the book I need for my lessons? Nevermind, I’ll just look for it next time.

I was about to leave. Then, suddenly I heard someone crying softly.

At first, I thought it’s only my imagination but the crying is really true.

I followed the sound and it turns out to be a student crying at a corner.

I can just ignore her but I began to feel concern. I don’t know why. It’s like my feet wants me to go beside her and comfort her. And that’s what I did.

“Uhmmm.. what’s wrong?” I asked with full concern.

The girl raised her face to look at me.  I think I’m a year older than her.

She’s also beautiful.

“Go away” she glared and look away.

“You know what, I’m just trying to be concern here” I explained. She’s a little hard.

“I don’t need your concern”

I was about to walk away when I saw a picture that’s been scattered or should I say thrown away by someone.

It’s a picture of a boy and I guess someone might have wanted to tear it because it’s a little torn in a corner of the picture but she/he didn’t continue to tear it apart.

( Just pretend it has been torn a little) :)

I look at the girl and she is looking straight at the picture with mad, teary eyes.

A conclusion came into my mind.

“So, you two have a little lovers’ quarrel I think”

“Didn’t I tell you to walk away?” the girl told me and glared once again.

“He’s a cute boy. Might be your boyfriend I think.” Instead of walking away, I still stayed.

“You don’t know what’s really wrong so will you just step out” this time, she stood up.

“You two should talk about what ever problem you have. Crying won’t solve anything”

Then I turn my back and walk out the door leaving the girl behind.

As I walk through the hallway, I heard a tall good looking boy asking some of the students.

“Did anyone of you saw Krystal??” the guy asked.

“Sorry but we didn’t” the other students answered.

I turn to look at the guy. He is familiar. It’s like I just saw him somewhere.

Then I snap my fingers as I remember who he is.

‘He is the guy at the picture!’  I thought.

I ran after the guy that already have walked away.

“Hey you! The one that’s looking for his girlfriend! Stop!” I shouted.

I don’t know his name so I just decided to say that. It may work.

And it really worked. He stopped from walking and turn to face me.

“I think I know where she is” I said as I reached him. I’m still gasping for air.

“Really???” the guy obviously became excited.

“Just to be sure, is this Krystal girl have a long black hair and a little aggressive?” I need to be sure first but I have a huge feeling that I’m right.

“YES! that’s her! Where is she?”

“She’s at the library crying at a corner. I tried to talk to her but she just glared at me. Talk to her and solve your business. Don’t waste my effort helping you guys.”

He better solve their problems because I don’t want my efforts to be wasted.

“I will. Thank you very much” then he made his way to the library. I just wished them luck.

As I walk, I was thinking why I helped the girl.

I mean, I could have just ignored her, but there’s something telling me to help her.

Why?

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OMG!! Finally... After how many months.....The Update! I AM SO SORRY once again! I'll promise, after my exams next week, I will continue on with the story... I hope you're still with me here guys... I miss the comments. Looking forward to read some of yours. Kamsahamnida!!! <3