Meet Your Bodyguard

His Beautiful-Bodyguard

JESSICA’S POV

KRRRRRRIIINNGGG!

I was awakened by a call coming from Hyoyeon.

What now!!! Didn’t I tell her not to ever disturb my sleep? Well, she probably thought I’m awake by this time. I lazily picked up the phone.

“What now???” I asked.

“Open your door” then she immediately ended the call.

Urghhh! Is she outside my door right now?? Kim Hyoyeon, you are so crazy. I hurriedly went outside of my room and opened the door. I’m right, she is there. She immediately entered without any permission.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and glared at her.

“To fetch you for your meeting with the president.” She answered while comfortably sitting on the couch.

“You could have just called me to go there”

“How I wish I could just do that, but manager asked me to personally fetch you. So, don’t you just stand there and watch me Jess. Go and prepare” she instructed me.

I don’t have any choice but to follow her. I took a bath and dressed up. A cab is already waiting for us outside. When we got there, I ask Hyo about the meeting.

“What are we going to talk about later?”

“The start of your new assignment. Stop asking me, just wait until we get there”

We arrived there and we went directly to the presidents’ office. He is there speaking with someone in the phone. Probably his son. He gestured me to sit and wait. I did what he asked.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“What did he said?” I asked my uncle when he put down the phone. He just talked to my dad. I already told him what happened last night.

“He said that you should go there. He wants to talk to you personally” he answered.

“Uncle, will you tell me what exactly is going on? I almost got killed last night. Why did the guy knew about my secret?” I am so confused of what is happening.

“Donghae, right now you should follow what your dad is going to tell you. Your other foot is now buried to the ground. Last night will not be the last time you will encounter such a trouble. Your dads’ enemies already know about your true identity, that you are the president’s son. You should be extra careful. They already know that you live here so you should transfer to another place” he explained to me.

What he said made me more nervous and scared.

“But what about you? You are going with me right?” I asked.

“No. You must go on your own. Don’t worry about me. Go to your dad now” he tapped my shoulder as a sign of concern.

I’m now aware of the danger I got into. The service my dad has sent is already waiting for me. I went with them and we made our way to my dad.

After 5 min. of travel, we arrived in his office. He must be so worried about me.

“Are you okay Hae?” he asked me and checked my face for any scars or wounds.

“I’m okay dad. I’m lucky to escape last night” I answered to assure him that I’m okay.

“That’s good. Have a sit” he instructed me.

Just then, I notice a girl sitting in a corner. She looks very familiar. She’s also looking at me.

“What is she doing here?” I asked to my dad while still looking at the girl.

“Oh, it’s good you asked. Son, meet Jessica” me and Jessica both stood up and face each other.

“Are you the guy at the bus last night?” she asked with a big shock on her face.

“And you must be the sleepyhead in the bus last night” I teased.

That’s why she looks familiar. The beautiful lady from last night. She just glared at me.

“Well, I think you already met each other. Jessica will be your bodyguard” my dad interrupted.

“Bodyguard??” I asked.

“You need a bodyguard. What happened last night is just a start. You need some protection” he explained.

“I get that part. But her?” I look at Jessica once more. “She’s my bodyguard?? A girl? Are you sure dad?” I really think he’s kidding me. Why would he give a girl as a bodyguard?

 

JESSICA’S POV

 “She’s my bodyguard?? A girl? Are you sure dad?”

As I heard that I became more irritated and furious at this guy. This guy is the son of the president and this guy is the one I’m going to work with. Of all, why him? I think he underestimates me.

“Do you doubt my abilities? You don’t know me yet” I told him. But he just laughed.

“You are a girl. Are you sure you can protect me?  I am sure I can protect you, because I am a GUY” he said and chuckled.

I clenched my fists. I am so eager to give this guy some punch. I tried to control myself. He’s lucky that he is the president’s son or else I might have kicked him.

“Sir, I can’t work with someone who doesn’t trust me. It seems to me that your son doesn’t like me as his bodyguard. Just tell me and I can leave this room immediately.” I politely told the president.

“Stay Jessica” then he turned to his son. “Donghae, Jessica will be your bodyguard. She’s one of the best bodyguards in the company. I know she can protect you.”

“Fine if that’s what you think is good” Donghae answered. “Uncle told me that I need to transfer to another place. I’m not anymore safe in the house” he continued.

“That’s right. I have my vacation house already prepared. You don’t have to transfer school because it’s not that far, but I can assure you that it’s safe. The enemies can’t attack you in school because there’s a lot of people there I think” president Lee answered.

“Sir, manager told me that I can still continue my studies while acting as your son’s bodyguard” I blurted. I also need to continue studying.

“You are right. Your papers were already set. You will transfer to Donghae’s school so you can still protect him.”

“Thank you sir”

“No problem. The two of you should start fixing your things. You must arrive at the vacation house immediately. The earlier the better” the president instructed.

“THE TWO OF US?” me and Donghae asked in chorus.

“Yes. Jessica will also live there. She needs to protect you every time” he answered.

“Wait, do we have any other companions there?” Donghae asked

 “He’s right. We need other companions” I agreed.

“You will have one maid with you” the president answered that made me relieved.

After telling us the other things we need, we went out of the room and Donghae and I ride in the car.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I am inside the car right now. Sitting beside me is Jessica. She will go back to her place to pack her things and I will also go back to the house to pack mine.

She is my bodyguard and that’s still not very convincing to me. Once again, she is a girl. How can she protect me? But I will just follow my dad.

 I felt like I’m in a library because it is very quiet. Jessica is ignoring me. That’s why I decided to play a little conversation.

“Hey, why are you ignoring me?” I asked.

“Why should I notice you?” she asked back.

“Because I’m your boss. By the way, why did you hit me in my arms last night?” I’m referring about what she did last night in the bus.

“I’m just shocked. If you see someone’s face so near and she is staring at you, what will you do? You will be also alarmed right?” she answered.

“What will I do? If I saw someone’s face so near to mine and she is staring at me? If she’s beautiful I might have kissed her” I answered and laughed playfully.

“Pshhh. Boys, they are all the same” I heard her mumbled.

“Wait, did you think I will kiss you last night?” I laughed once again. I love teasing her.

“I’d rather kiss a frog; it might turn into a prince.” She answered back. She’s good at this.

“Why kiss a frog and wait to turn into a prince, if you already have a prince right in front of you?”

“You are a fish” her answer stopped me. Everybody keeps on telling me that.

“I know. They always say that” I pouted like a child. I heard her laugh. I don’t know why but it kinda made me smile.

“So you still like fairytales huh?” I asked her.

“You already asked too much” she gazed at me for a second and then turned to the driver.  “Just stop at the next block” she instructed.

She went out of the car and I am left inside, watching her walk away. I still can’t believe that she’s my bodyguard. A girl is my bodyguard, such a weird idea.... weird but interesting.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now for the 2nd chapter! Sorry to kept you waiting. I just hope you like the chapter. Thank you for your feedbacks for the previous chapter and I hope to receive more for this one. Thank you for subscribing. Spread the love guys! Gomawo! ^_^