The Mission Begins

His Beautiful-Bodyguard

DONGHAE’S POV

“He’s here! AHHHHHHH!”

I just arrived in school but I can already hear the screaming of the girls. I bet they waited for hours for my arrival. Well, that’s my charm.

I went out of my car, waved at them and gave them one striking smile before making my way to Eunhyuk.

“Ahhh! Donghae’s here!” he faked a scream and imitate the girls. Psshh, this monkey.

“Do me a favor, don’t ever do that again. I might puke” I said and acted irritably.

“But why? I am your biggest fan” and there comes his aegyo.

He better stop doing that or else I might throw my shoes at him.

“Stop doing that. It irritates me. That’s Sungmin’s job” I said. Sungmin is the Aegyo King

“Fine. By the way, did your dad visit you last night?” we heard the bell rang

“Nah. I bet he’s too busy” and we started walking on our way to our classes.

“Of course. President is always busy” Eunhyuk knows about my secret. He’s the only one to whom I trusted that fact about me. He’s my best friend.

Yes, I’m the presidential son. But my dad chose to give me a normal life. Politics is a very dangerous matter and since he’s the president, different threats are around him. That’s why he wants to keep our father-son relationship a secret. He doesn’t want me to be involved in trouble. I live with my uncle, but dad also visits me sometimes; which is once in a month. I understand his busy schedule. Duh! He’s the president; of course he’s always busy.

We arrived at the hallways. Eunhyuk suddenly tap my shoulders twice like he had something very important to say. I look at him and asked.

“Why? Anything wrong?” instead of answering, he gestured his finger and pointed. I look at the direction of where he is pointing and I saw Sunye. She’s on her way to us.

“I guess I have to leave you” Eunhyuk started to walk away. He does that every time a girl talks to me. Especially Sunye. And here she is.

“Why didn’t you call me last night? I was waiting for your call” she asked me.

“I only asked for your number. I didn’t say I will call” As far as I remember, I never said that I will call her. Maybe she thought I will.

“Then why did you asked for my number then?” she asked.

“To text you if I need some notes” That’s right, that’s my purpose. I don’t take down notes because I’m too lazy.

“Well, I don’t have any notes but I can borrow some if you want, then I will give it to you”

“That’s great. Ok, bye, see you later” then I hurriedly went to my class or maybe I just want to escape from her.

That girl is crazy. She’s one of the girls who obviously like me. But hey, it’s not my fault that I was born handsome and talented.

 

JESSICA’S POV

“Jung! Where are you??!!” Hyoyeon asked on the phone. She’s screaming like crazy.

“Don’t be mad, I’m on my way” I answered and hurriedly get a taxi and get inside it.

“Yah! Why won’t I be mad? Manager has been looking for you and he keeps asking me. You should be here an hour before.” she still keeps that hard tone on me.

“I know and I’m sorry. I will explain to manager later. Ok , bye” I immediately ended the call. I’m so dead later. I know I’m already late, she don’t have to say it.

That’s right, me, Jessica Jung, a trained bodyguard is already late for work. Well, I’m even surprised that the company still didn’t fire me because of my tardiness. But hey, I’m one of the most responsible bodyguards in the company. They can’t fire me. But these past few months I’ve been out of service because I need to continue my studies. Duh! I’m still a student you know. I just have this job as a hobby. Manager called earlier and told me to report today that’s why I did.

After 5 minutes, I arrived there.

“There you are!! I’ve been looking for you!” I heard the manager said as soon as I entered the room, his hands both in his waist.

“Sorry. Is there any problem??” I asked trying to change the topic for him to stop scolding me.

“We have a very important client. He called earlier” he said with a softer expression than before.

“Who is it and what do I have to do with him or her?” I asked.

“Well, he’s the president. He needs someone to protect his son because of threats that he has been receiving lately that concerns his son. I want to give this assignment to you” he said and sat down on his swivel chair.

“But what about my studies?” I asked.

“You will be transferred into another school. Don’t worry you can still continue your studies” he assured me.

“I’m in. When will we meet?” I am ready for a new mission.

“He hasn’t talked with his son yet so let’s just wait for him to call.”

“Ok” and I left the room and went towards Hyoyeon.

“What did you talked about?” she asked talking about my talk with the manager.

“Another assignment. I’m asked to protect a son of a president” I answered.

“You mean, President Lee?” I can see the shock in her face.

“Neh. Anything wrong?”

“Be extra careful. Politics is a messy game” she warned me

“I know” I shortly said and sat on my own chair. I know but I’m sure I can handle it.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

Whooooo! Yes! Class is already over for today. I am not actually tired from studying; I even slept earlier in class. But hey, classes over. I can go home now since Hyukjae is so busy flirting with girls. That monkey still hasn’t change.

I get inside my car and I’m ready to turn it on. But then, it won’t start.

Ugh! Its engine is again broken. I just shook my head and helplessly went out of the car. I stared at my car and once again shook my head. I called the car shop and told them to pick up my car to repair it. After how many minutes, they came and picked it up.

No car. What would I do now? I guess I just have to take a public transportation. I am walking on my way to the gate. Of course, here come the screaming girls once again.

“Donghae, you can take a ride with me if you want?” one of the girls offered me.

“No, I can take this by myself” I said and move out of the crowd. I don’t need a girl to give me a ride home. In fact, boys should be the one doing that.

Someone suddenly tapped me. It was Eunhyuk.

“Guess some ones car is broken. Maybe those girls can give you theirs” he said trying to tease me.

“Nice try. But I thought someone is so busy talking with his girls?” I back.

“Ugh, I decided to leave them for a while. Hey! You want to join us? I can give you a ride home after the party” he convinced me. The party he’s talking about is maybe a party he’s been invited to by some of his girls.

“No thanks. I know how to ride a bus” I said. He shrugged and gave me a high five before walking away. I want to go home. I don’t feel like fooling around today.

.......................................................

I went to the bus station and there I took a bus. As I entered, it is almost full and it took me some time to look for an empty seat. I found one beside some girl with this chestnut hair.

 I sat down and look at the girl beside me. She’s sleeping. I look away and decided to just put on my earphones and listen to some music.

 After how many minutes, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turned my head and I saw the girl beside me, who was sleeping, laid her head on my shoulder.

I was about to move her head away when suddenly, a glimpse of her face made me stop.

 That gave me a chance to look at her closely.

Hmmm… she’s beautiful. No, she’s not beautiful. She’s gorgeous.  I thought

I can tell that she’s one of the prettiest girls I’ve ever seen. I move my face a little closer to hers to look at her pretty face once more.

But then, after a few seconds, I saw her slowly open her eyes. Her eyes widened as she saw me, mine too of course, I’m also shock because she caught me staring at her; to think that our faces are only inches away from each other. She immediately moved away and hit my arms.

“Yah! Who are you? What are you doing?” she shouted that caught the others attention.

“I know what you are thinking and it is so damn wrong. You were asleep and you suddenly lean on my shoulders”  I explained while touching my arm that she hit. That really hurts. She might be thinking that I’m planning to do something bad to her.

“Then why are you so close to me awhile ago? You were even staring at me” she answered back.

I can’t tell her the truth. It would be awkward to tell that I was looking at her pretty face.

“Uhmmm.. because…. There’s a dirt on your face and I just want to remove it and then you already wake up” I lied. I hope that can convince her.

She just glared at me and then turned her attention to the window beside her. I guess my lie had worked. She ignored me the whole time until she went out of the bus.

...............................................................

After few minutes, the bus already reached our street and I went out of the bus.

 I still have to walk to our house.

The street is so quiet and it’s already dark. Only the lights in each post keeps the street lighted.

I am quietly walking but then I felt something strange.

I think there’s someone who’s following me. I continue walking but I still felt his presence. I started to feel nervous.

I walk faster but I was keeping my sense on whoever is following me. I stop and asked.

“Who are you?” I turned my back and I saw some guy in a leather jacket. He scoffs and smirked.

 “Why did your father left you unprotected? He has a lot of bodyguards. Why can’t he give some to you?” he asked which made me more nervous.

How did this guy know about me? I immediately run as fast as I could. He chased me.

All I was thinking about is to get away from this guy.

I ran faster to make sure he’s far behind me. I stopped and hid behind a wall.

I heard his footsteps passed my hiding place.

As soon as I assured that he had failed to find me, I hurriedly ran home.

That time, I know I’m already in danger.

 

JESSICA’S POV

I’m already in my condominium. I rested my back on the couch. I remember what happened in the bus earlier.

Urghh! That guy! What do you think will be my reaction when I woke up and saw someone’s face so close to mine that it’s almost an inch away?? I will be freakin shock of course. I felt like he’s going to… to….. never mind. I’ll just forget about that fish.

I pick up the photo album I’ve been hiding in my cabinet. I browsed it and stop at the page where a family photo was placed. I laid my hand on the picture and started to cry.

“Mom… Dad.. your little girl have grown up to be a strong woman. I will look for your other princess. I promise”

I closed the photo album and lie down. I need to focus on my new mission first.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey there my friends!!! After a long wait, I now present to you the first chapter of the story :)))) I want to see your thoughts about it so keep posting your comments. I want to thanked for those who subscribed and already posted some comments. Kamsahamnida!!!! SicaFish Love! <3