Here Comes Trouble

His Beautiful-Bodyguard

JESSICA’S POV

Classes are already over.

Students are all over the campus including Donghae and me. We are standing in front of Donghae’s car. We are waiting for Eunhyuk to arrive.

“Yah! Where is that monkey???” Donghae obviously was about to lose his patience.

“Try calling him” I suggested.

“He won’t answer”

After a couple of minutes, Eunhyuk called Donghae.

“Sorry Hae, can’t meet you tonight. I went directly to Sungmin’s place. We need to finish a project” Eunhyuk said. I rather eavesdropped on the conversation.

“You should have told us that earlier. I tried to call you but you didn’t pick it up”

“I am so busy with our project. Mianhae”

“Fine” then Donghae immediately ended the call. “Should we go now? Eunhyuk can’t come” he opened the door of the driver’s seat.

“I WILL DRIVE” I interrupted.

“You?? You will drive? I will drive, just stay in the passenger seat” he softly chuckled.

“I’m serious. Get out there and give me the key” I instructed.

“And why?????” he raised his eyebrow, still not giving me the key.

“Explain later, Key now” I intended to speak louder to make it obvious that I’m serious.

“Ok. Here’s the key. Just be sure to drive safely” he went out of the car and transferred in the other seat.

I took my place and started the engine.

“Why do you want to…..Whoaaaahhhh!!” Donghae was surprised because I started driving fast.

“I said drive safely not recklessly!” he was shouting like crazy.

I looked at the side mirror at once then drive faster.

“Jessica what are you doing??!! Are you trying to kill me???!!”

“When I tell you to bow down, hide and cover up,” I instructed Donghae and turn sideways.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“When I tell you to bow down, hide and cover up,” Jessica warned me.

“Why????” What’s going on?” I’m really clueless of what’s happening with her.

First, she wants to drive;

second, she drives very fast like she’s in a race;

and third, she instructs me to go down if she say so. What’s really wrong with this woman???

“Just do what I say” she answered seriously.

“Why will I follow you if…”

“DOWN!!!” she shouted. Because of such adrenaline, I followed her. I cover my head and hide.

Next thing I heard was continuous sound of guns and broken glasses of the window. I looked at Jessica and she’s hiding while struggling to still drive.

“Stay there, don’t show up” she give me a quick glance and focus once more at the road.

She took a gun out of her bag and loaded it with bullets.

Now I know what’s really going on. The car behind us wants me dead and Jessica might have notice that earlier.

“Take over the wheel” she immediately moved in my side and we exchanged seats while still trying to protect ourselves.

She turned sideways and show out of the window.

She exchanged shots with the enemies.

She hide back inside as she loaded another set of bullets.

“Lead them to the wrong way. Don’t go towards the house” she instructed. I began to feel more panicked.

“Where will I lead them???”

“Anywhere. Just keep on driving!” and once again she exchanged shots with the car behind us.

I did what Jessica said and went to wherever the road will lead me. I look at the side mirror to take a glance of the enemies then started to drive faster. I need to make a distance far away from them and then turned left.

“Drive faster Donghae!” Jessica shouted.

“I’m trying!!!” I increased the speed.

“We need to lose them”

We moved away from them far enough.

“Turn right and keep driving” she instructed while looking behind us.

There’s two path in our way and as Jessica instructed, I turned right.

“Crap! They followed us! Turn left immediately!” I heard her whisper.

“How many turns do I need to make???!!” I whined.

“Just follow what I said”

I followed her and turned left. I hope this time it will work.

“It's working. Now, I will count to 3, then stop the car then move out. We need to escape from them while they haven’t followed us yet”

“Are you sure…”

“1”

“Wait Jessica, I’m not ready yet”

“2”

“Jessica!”

“3!!”

I hurriedly stopped the car and moved out. Jessica followed me from behind.

She moved in front of me and grabbed my hand. We kept on running.

“This place can do” We hide inside an empty establishment.

“Are you sure they can’t find us here??” I asked.

“Sssssshhhhhhh” She hisses. “They might hear you”

I was about to speak once again but Jessica covered my mouth. I heard footsteps outside.

“Did you find them???” a guy asked.

“No, they abandoned the car and ran.” The other guy answered.

“We didn’t find them. They might have escaped” another guy arrived.

“Crap! We lose them!!” the first guy mumbled.

We heard the footsteps moving away. They might have left.

 

JESSICA’S POV

As soon as I assured they left, we move out of our hiding place and ran.

We ride in a taxi and I guess we are safe now to go back in the vacation house.

“We lost them” I mumbled and sighed in relief.

“I can breathe now” I heard Donghae. He lay down his head on the head support of the taxi.

“Are you okay?? Are you hurt or anything??” I remember to check him. He might have scared and I did not notice it.

“I’m okay” he answered with his eyes closed. He must have been tired of the action.

“Are you sure?” I need to be sure. You know, I’m just concern.

He opened his eyes and turned at me.

“I’m okay. No wounds, no scars” He gave me a weak smile.

With that smile, I felt worried about him. He didn’t see that coming. Sudden feelings started to fill my heart. I can’t help to feel sorry while watching him right now. Why am I this sad watching him like that? When did I began to care about him?

We reached the house. Donghae immediately lay down at the sofa. He’s too tired that he doesn’t even bothered to walk to his room.

I’m tired either. But I can’t think of that right now….. Donghae occupied my mind.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally updated! I am sorry guys for a late late late update. I was so busy with school activities this month. Hope you still won't stop reading. I was worried that you might lose interest. I have a new main image for the story, made it myself. Anyways.... I already updated and I would be so glad to find some comments of yours and have some new subscribers. Hope you like the chapter. Thanks. :)