The Jealous Boss

His Beautiful-Bodyguard

JESSICA’S POV

Well, my first day in my new school. I transferred to the same school where Donghae stays.

I am so glad that I can still continue my studies and at the same time I can do my job as a bodyguard.

Upon arriving at the gate, many girls were there. Screaming!!

“Donghae Oppa!!!”

Wow, this fish is popular here huh.

“Seems a lot of girls waited for your arrival” I said to him.

We are in his car. I’m in the passenger seat.

“They do that all the time. You see, they love me” he put his hand on his chest.

I just shook my head.

I was about to go out, but Donghae stopped me. Instead, he opened the door on his side and he went out first.

I saw him wave at the girls. I began to feel more irritated. He then turned to open the door for me. Pshhh, gentleman effect?? Not working.

I walked out of the car. I saw some of the girls frown and look at me like they want to punch me or something.

“Get me out of here. Your girls want to kill me” I whispered to Donghae. He just laughed.

“They won’t hurt you. I can protect you, I’m more like the bodyguard here” he whispered back.

“Doubt me again and I’ll punch your face” I threatened him. Once again, he just laughed. He went ahead and I just followed him.

We went to a guy who has that gummy smile on his face.

“Hey there Donghae and……. Whoah! Who is she?” I think he’s referring to me.

 “She’s my bodyguard” Donghae whispered.

“Oh! She’s the one.” He turned to me “Hi, I’m Eunhyuk. A friend of Donghae” he offered his hand.

“Jessica” I reached for his hand and shook it.

“Don’t worry Jessica, I’m Donghae’s best friend and you can trust me the secret” he told me while still holding my hand.

 “That’s nice to know.” I just smiled at him.

“That’s too much Hyuk” Donghae grab Eunhyuk’s hand and separate it from mine.

“Well Donghae, you are so lucky. Can I also have a bodyguard as pretty as her?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Put yourself into trouble first then let’s see if I can hire you one” Donghae answered in sarcasm.

I chuckled.

I can really tell that these guys are best friends. Just like me and Hyoyeon. The three of us began to walk to the hallway. Then suddenly, someone bumped me.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to….. Woah!” the guy apologized but then I noticed that he suddenly stop as he saw me.

“It’s okay. Uhmm…. is there dirt on my face?” I can’t help to ask that because he keeps staring at me.

“Huh? No… none.. I mean there’s no dirt on your face. I’m just……YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!” he blurted.

“Ah.….. thanks” I shortly answered. I don’t know what to say actually.

“Ehemmmm, she’s with us.” I heard Donghae, who's just behind me, cleared his throat.

“Oh, Donghae! May I know who is she?” the guy asked Donghae. Maybe they know each other.

“I’m Jessica” I answered. Why asked Donghae when I’m right here?!

“Nice meeting you Jessica, I’m JongHyun. You are new here?” he asked. I nodded.

“Ah, if you like I can show you around?” he offered. Before I can answer, I heard Donghae cleared his throat once again.

“Again, SHE’S WITH US” I look at Donghae and he’s like so serious. I don’t like the way he looks at Jonghyun, like he’s mad or irritated or something. Is he in a bad mood?

“Oh, mianhe Hae. Uhmmm, can I walk with the three of you?” Jonghyun asked.

“Don’t you have any things to do?” Donghae asked coldly. Seriously, what's wrong with him?

“Of course you can. Lets’ go” I answered before Jonghyun could answer Donghae’s question. Why is he in a bad mood all of a sudden?

“Thank you” Jonghyun walked beside me.

So, that makes four of us. As we are walking, Jonghyun and I were talking while the other two were so quiet, especially Donghae. Eunhyuk joins the conversation sometimes.

“Oh, I forgot. I still need to talk to the principal. So, see you guys later” I told them. I still need to fix my papers.

“We will wait for you at the library” Donghae announced with a blank expression and immediately walked ahead.

“See you later” Eunhyuk and Jonghyun said. I just smiled at them.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

We went at the library. I told Jessica that we will wait her here. As we wait, the library is really a library because the atmosphere is so quiet.

For me, I don’t like to talk. I don’t feel like talking, especially to Jonghyun. It’s pretty obvious that this kid likes Jessica. The way he looks at her and the way he talks to her; very obvious. I don’t know why but I suddenly felt irritated.

Eunhyuk broke the ice.

“So, are we just gonna stare at each other or we will have something to talk about?” Eunhyuk initiated. He’s not used to being quiet.

I heard Jonghyun laughed. “That’s right. It will be nice to talk about something. Right hyung?” he turned to me.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked coldly.

“Uhmm, if you don’t mind, I would like to know about Jessica” he said and acted attentively.

I frowned a little.

“Oh, Jessica is pretty right?” Eunhyuk might have noticed me that’s why he stole Jonghyun’s attention.

“She is. I really like the way she smiles” Jonghyun agreed.

“She even smiles at you. She never smiles at me” I was not in my right mind when I said that.

“Jonghyun!” Eunhyuk once again called Jonghyun’s attention. “Don’t you really have anything to do? Just asking”

“Oh, I forgot. Actually, I should be meeting up with Minho right now. I’m sorry, I need to go. Just tell Jessica when she comes back.” Jonghyun prepared his things.

“It’s ok. Don’t worry we will tell her” Eunhyuk said and Jonghyun said goodbye first before leaving the place.

Then once again, silence.

“Hey, is there any problem?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Nothing”

“Nothing? Is that so? Then why are so cold all of a sudden?” he’s eyes were accusing.

“I don’t know. I mean… it’s very obvious that he likes Jessica right? He can’t even take his eyes off her!” I directly answered. I was talking about Jonghyun.

I saw Eunhyuk looks at me teasingly.

“Stop looking at me like that”

“You are jealous Hae. Do you like Jessica?” he suddenly asked that made me stopped.

“Of course not. I’m not jealous, why would I? Jessica is my bodyguard. I’m not jealous at all. No, not at all. I don’t care if Jonghyun likes Jessica. So what? I’m not jealous. ” those words just came out of mouth automatically. Then I realized that those were not right. It made me look like…………

“Too defensive” Eunhyuk said and started to tease me again.

“I’m not jealous. Stop teasing me” I told him seriously.

“Keep denying” I heard him mumbled. I just ignored him.

 Am I really jealous???

Eunhyuk is crazy. Why would I be jealous??

No reason to be jealous. Right????

Are you jealous Hae???

After some minutes, Jessica arrived.

“Anything I missed?” she asked as she walked towards us.

“Nothing” I answered and smiled at her.

“Yeah, nothing. We just talked about a guy who can’t admit that he’s jealous” Eunhyuk blurted that made me nervous. I look at him with wide eyes.

”Huh?” Jessica asked confusedly.

“Forget about that. That’s nothing” I said and smile.

“Ohhkaay?? By the way, where’s Jonghyun?” she asked. My smile immediately faded.

“He left” I answered shortly. “Let’s go, we should go now” I immediately walk ahead.

“What’s wrong with him?” I heard Jessica whispered to Eunhyuk.

“Nothing I guess” Eunhyuk answered.

I’m glad he didn’t tell what’s really wrong with me. The two of them followed me and we left the library.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chaptiiiie 4! This chapter shows the jealous side of Donghae. Kekeke. Good to be Back. I'm sorry guys for the slooooow update, we just finished our exams and I was too busy reviewing these previous days. And now I'm back with the new chapter. Hope you still read my story. I would love to read your comments for this one. So, keep posting and subscribe. Saranghaeyo! <3