Your Name Pleaseeee....

His Beautiful-Bodyguard

EUNHYUK’S POV

Finally, my part of the story.

I am standing in front of my car, with earphones plugged in my ears.

I love listening to this song. “SPY” by Super Junior. It’s very catchy and it has nice choreography. That’s why all of a sudden I began dancing.

"I got you little runaway" I also began to sing.

I was in the middle of being a dancing machine when someone suddenly removed my earphones.

“Hey! Why did you…..” I was dumbfounded when I saw a beautiful blonde girl in front of me.

“Sorry to ruin your dance routine, but I just need to ask something” the girl said.

“Well, for a pretty lady like you, ask anything” I kinda flirted a little.

“I just want to ask if you know where my friend is. Her name is Jessica”

Wait , Jessica??? is she talking about Jessica? as in Donghae’s bodyguard? I need to be sure first.

“Jessica??” I innocently asked pretending I don’t know any Jessica.

“Yes. She transferred here a few weeks ago. Look, I want to get it straight. I know who you are Eunhyuk. You are Donghae’s best friend and Jessica is his bodyguard” she told me all the details. How did she know about me?

“Ok. I know that Jessica. The truth is I don’t know where she is right now. Probably she’s with Donghae, but I don’t know where Donghae is neither” I answered.

“Well, that’s too bad” She shook her head and was about to walk away.

“Wait, can I at least know your name?” I asked before she could move.

“No” she answered shortly and even smiled at me.

She started to walk, but I followed her.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Why should I tell you?”

“Ummm, because you already know my name but then I don’t know yours. That’s un fair” I act like a child.

“Just ask Jessica” then she went inside her car and all I can do is watch her leave.

“That ” I mumbled to myself.

I went back in front of my car and once again listened to music. But this time, I’m not in the mood to dance. I wasn’t able to get the name of that gorgeous lady. Nevermind, I’ll just ask Jessica later.

After 30 minutes, Jessica and Donghae arrived.

“Where have you been?! I’ve been here for centuries waiting for you!” I shouted as I saw them.

“Too much exaggeration Hyuk” Donghae told me.

“We just gathered some details. Is there something you want to tell us?” Jessica answered.

“Yeah. Some girl was here earlier and was looking for you. She said she’s your best friend,” I told her and hoping she will mention the name.

“Yeah. I already talked to her”

I was disappointed when she didn’t tell the name. But I will still try.

“To whom did you talked to?” I asked.

“My best friend??” Jessica answered confusedly.

“Which best friend?” I asked once again. I hope she won’t get irritated.

“The one you said that approached you earlier. Remember???” she was more confused.

“Oh! Forget about it! Will you just tell me what her name is??!!” I shook Jessica’s shoulders.

I can’t hold it anymore. I need to know her name!

“Ok ok. Just stop shaking me!” she complained. I let go of her.

“Sorry. May I know her name?” this time I’m calmer.

“Why do you want to know her name?” Jessica asked accusingly.

“Right, why do you want her name? I’ve never seen you that interested in a girl before” Donghae also started to tease me.

“Will you two stop teasing me, just answer my question” I know I’m guilty. I like that girl ok.

“Her name starts in a letter H” Jessica tried to give me a clue that just made me more annoyed.

“No more clues. I need some answer”

“Ask her personally”

“But she won’t answer me. She told me to ask you ok” I was about to lose patience.

Jessica gets my phone and dialed it. Who is she calling now?

HYOYEON’S POV

Who’s calling me now? 

Earlier I went to Jessica’s new school and talked to Donghae’s friend which is a guy named Eunhyuk. I wasn’t able to saw her there but when I was on my way back to the office, I luckily saw her in a shop with Donghae.

I already told her the things I need to say, so it’s probably not Sica who’s calling me now. Besides, if she will call me, she can use her phone.

I don’t have any choice but to answer.

“Who are you?” I coldly asked. Sica's not the only one who can be cold as ice. Kekeke.

“It’s Sica. A guy here needs to know your name” Jessica answered.

I’m wrong, it’s Jessica.

I remember that Eunhyuk guy. He still needs to know my name??? I chuckled.

“Anything funny?” I heard Sica on the other line.

“Nothing. Just answer him. Tell my name” I said while holding my smile.

“I’ll give the phone to him. You two talk”

“Why do you still need to…” but I already heard some arguing on the line.

“Why are you giving me the phone?” I bet that’s Eunhyuk.

“Go on!” I heard Jessica and Donghae trying to convince him. Then finally..

“Uhmmm Hi.. this is Eunhyuk, Donghae’s friend. The one you talked to earlier” Eunhyuk said.

“I remember you”

“So, may I now know your name??? Please? I asked Jessica but she won’t tell me” he asked. I can hear the eagerness in his voice.

“Fine. I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Jessica’s best friend and co-worker” Finally, I answered him.

“YES! I mean…. Now I know your name. You are Kim Hyoyeon!” he began to sound like a kid.

I am holding my laugh. This guy had a humor.

“Right, I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Now that you already know my name, may you give the phone to Sica”

“Fine. Here’s the phone Sica” he sounds like a child who was not given his ice cream. Hahahaha.

“Awww. Eunhyuk is pouting right now. He wants to talk to you more” I heard Jessica.

“Psshh. I still need to do my tasks. Bye!” I ended the conversation.

I received a follow up text message. It’s from the number that Sica used.

‘Hello again. It’s me Eunhyuk. I forgot to tell you awhile ago, this is my number. Please save it, I will save yours. I’m glad to meet you, Kim Hyoyeon :)

Smile automatically appeared on my face.

I still have some things to do, but I can’t concentrate. I kept on smiling because of that monkey. I’ve never encounter a guy who’s so determine just to know my name. I think he’s funny. I must admit, he kind of amused me.

Well, he has looks and he had great dancing moves. What am I thinking?? I just met him but…. But he sure did gave a good first impression. :)

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's me again updating the 5th Chapter and finallyy......... some HyoHyuk Parts!!!! The main image is also HyoHyuk. I hope you like this chapter and I would love to read your comments about it. Thanks for subscribing and posting comments. Please continue!! Kamsahamnida! Saranghae! <3