Living With The Presidential Son

His Beautiful-Bodyguard

DONGHAE’S POV

“Don’t go to my house, I don’t stay there anymore” I told Eunhyuk on the phone. He called earlier.

“Why did you leave? Are there ghosts in that house?” he asked.

What a stupid idea.

“If there are any then I would love you to go there so they can scare the hell out of you” I answered then rolled my eyes.

“Sorry, but seriously dude, why did you leave? and where are you now then?”

“I’m here in my dad’s vacation house and the reason,…”

I told him what happened the other night and how did I end up here in this place. I also told him that I have a bodyguard.

“Whooaaahhh! You have a bodyguard? Is he scary? Like is he a big guy?” Eunhyuk asked with a surprise in his voice.

“She is….” Eunhyuk cut my lines.

“SHE??? Your bodyguard is a girl????”

“Unbelievable right?” I asked him and shook my head.

“Wait, is she pretty?” that made me stop for a second. Is she pretty?

“Uhmm, yeah… you can say that” I carefully answered.

“Tell me the address of that place. I am going there” I already expected him to say that.

Of course, a pretty girl for Eunhyuk is a must see for him.

“In your dreams. Just see you in school.” Then I ended the call.

It’s been 2 days now since we moved here. So far, I learned to adjust in my new environment. The maid is kind and responsible. She’s not that hard to talk to. In fact, the person that’s been hard for me to talk to is my bodyguard. Jessica. Actually, the day we moved here is kind of awkward. Of course, there are only three of us here. Me, Jessica and the maid.

Flashback.

It’s already dark when we arrived at the vacation house my dad has sent us. It’s actually big.

“Welcome sir Donghae. I’m your maid here. You must be Miss Jessica?” she turned her attention to Jessica.

“Neh. I’m his bodyguard” Jessica gave the ahjumma a sweet smile.

“You are so pretty”  the ahjumma complements.

“Kamshamnida” Jessica shyly thanked.

“Well, I’m going to lead you to your rooms now”

We went upstairs then the maid showed us two rooms which I think will be our rooms. She toured us around the place. After the tour, we immediately ate dinner and went to our perspective rooms.

I was so bored in my room that’s why I decided to disturb the room beside me.

“What are you doing?” Jessica was obviously irritated

“I’m bored” I answered shortly

“Well, better find some other things to do other than disturbing others” then she slammed the door right to my face.

End of flashback

The weird thing about Jessica is that she is indeed a sleepyhead. That’s what I observed so far. Right now, it’s already 9 and she’s still in her dreamland. How will she protect me in that manner? I’m in the living room lying on the couch and busy staring at the ceiling. For short, I was again bored. Then I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. I sat up and I saw Jessica. She is still in her pajamas and her hair is still messy but……… but she still looks so pretty. Snap out of it Donghae.

“Good morning” I greeted with a smile.

“Good morning Fishy” she greeted back with a blank expression.

“Hey, I’m still your boss and I’m commanding you to stop calling me that” I said and I put my hands on my waist to look like a boss.

“Fine”

“Good” then I turned my back at her. But before I take a step…

“NemO” I heard Jessica say with a soft chuckle.

I immediately face her but then she’s already on her way to the kitchen.

Yah! That girl. Never mind, I’m already used to it. I just go back to what I was doing earlier. Lie down and stare at the ceiling.

 

JESSICA’S POV

“Miss Jessica, you’re awake. I already prepared your breakfast there in the table.” The kind maid told me as she saw me entered the kitchen.

“Thanks, and you can remove the Miss. You can just call me Jessica or Sica.” I politely gave her a smile.

“Ok. Jessica” she smiled back.

I went to the table and eat. Ahjumma cooks great. I love her cooking.

After eating, I go to the porch.

I passed by Donghae sleeping in the couch. I was about to pass him by but my mind stopped me.

I look at the sleeping Donghae once again.....

I don’t know why but I decided to ran upstairs and get him a blanket.

I place the blanket on him and fix it.

While fixing the blanket, someone suddenly touched my hand. I look at Donghae and saw him open his eyes and smiles.

“Taking care of me huh” he smirked.

I just glared at him and throw him the blanket I was still holding. With big steps, I marched my way to the porch.

I was embarrassed. What am I thinking? It’s my responsibility to protect him against enemies, not to take care of him. What’s with the blanket? Why did I do that? And that Donghae, Yah!

I am now alone sitting in the porch, until ….

“What are you doing here?” even though I haven’t seen him I know he’s here. I can feel him.

“What are you doing here?” he gave me back my question. I look at him.

“I’m here to have some time alone. Hear that? Alone” I emphasized the last word.

“And I came here to have some company” he gave me again his playful smile.

I was going to leave but then he stopped me.

“Jessica, tell me, how are you going to protect me?” he asked.

“Do you still doubt me?” I was insulted.

“I am just asking” he look at me seriously.

“That will be my problem. Not yours” then I pulled my arm that he’s still holding and went away. I am still a few steps away when I heard him say something.

“Thank you for the blanket by the way”

That made me stop, but then I decided to continue walking without looking back.

He doesn’t need to remind me of that.

When I finally have some time alone, I decided to call Hyoyeon.

“How’s the job?” she asked.

“No troubles so far” I answered.

“Just be prepared”

“I always am”

“By the way, how’s life living with the presidential son?” she change the topic. I can hear the teasing in her voice.

“I know what you are thinking Hyo. He’s my boss, it’s just a job”

“Whatever you say Jess”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 3 updated! Sorry for the late update. Hope you still like to read my story. By the way, thanks for the comments, keep posting and thanks for subscribing. Thank you and merry christmas to all! :)