Chapter 8: She's someone important....

MY FIRST LOVE

The girl wouldn't let Yongguk go, even though he was pushing her off.

My heart was aching at the sight, I was panicking inside, not knowing what I should do. When I snapped back to reality, I squeezed Yongguk's  hand.

Yongguk's POV:

While I was trying to break from Jieun's kiss, Sunny squeezed my hand and that gave me more strength to push Jieun off. And when I finally broke free from her, she sat on the floor looking up at me.

Sunny's POV:

I slipped my hands free from Yongguk's hand, and the second our hands parted, it felt empty. I walked towards the girl and clenched my fists to the side.

"Yah... What do you think you're doing?" I asked the girl.

"Babe.. stop, I can han--" I cut off Yongguk and pulled my wrist free violently from Yongguk's gentle grip.

The girl flinched when I started yelling at her..

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!... KISSING OTHER PEOPLE'S BOYFRIENDS!? HAVE YOU NO MORAL!? I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE TO YONGGUK AND I DON'T GIVE ONE ABOUT YOUR HISTORY WITH HIM!... YAH.. YOU.. BEFORE I DO ANYTHING I'LL REGRET LATER... YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW!!" I yelled at her.

It was like she purposely ignored my threat and slowly stood up, walked towards Yongguk, tears filled her eyes, threatening to fall down any second.

"o-- oppa.. saranghae, you know I've always loved you, yet why do you ignore me? why do you still treat me like a little sister? why can't you see me as a woman? I've tried my best to become the best out of all your ex's...oppa.. saranghae, saranghae...." the girl held on to Yongguk's shirt, trembling, tears falling down from her eyes and slowly travelling down her rosy cheeks.

"you've gone too far this time Jieun"

"a-ani... ani oppa... "

Yongguk shook his head and pushed Jieun off gently.

"Jieun... I'm serious about Sunny, and I can never return your feelings.... mian... Jieun... mian"

"oppa.... you're lying right?.... you'll eventually break up with her right? and then... and then, oppa... you'll be mine again right?"

"mian..." Yongguk replied to Jieun and looked away.

Happiness rushed into me when I heard Yongguk's true feelings, I smiled and was about to reach for Yongguk's hand when Jieun ran between us and out the door.

"Yongguk..."

I saw Yongguk clench his fists to the side and I realized something...

 

 

 

 

 

"go after her...."

Yongguk looked at me, confusion and shock shown clearly on his face.

"I'll be fine.... go after her... I'll be her--" Yongguk cut me off

"ani..."

"go... I know she's important to you... go and patch things up..."

Yongguk pulled me in closer for a hug and hugged me tightly. Part of me didn't want to let him go and go after another girl, but the other part wanted Yongguk to be happy... that's why... I'm letting him go.

He gave me a reassuring kiss and quickly ran out the door and after Jieun. I stood there alone in their apartment. 

A few minutes of being alone... I heard muttering in a room and realized that I wasn't really alone.

"hey... you guys can come out... it's okay"

"pabo you were too loud!" one voice said in a soft whispering tone

"yah! she can hear you! shut up!"... another voice said..

"aish~ hyungnims... we're already busted so let's just go outside..." another voice...

"yah... where's Jing?" and another voice...

I can clearly hear them but I didn't really care if they wanted to come out or not...

I jumped when I heard someone suddenly talk behind me...

"Aish~.... that girl... seriously, always like that... mian Sunny... gwaenchanh-a?" Jing said while coming out of the kitchen.

"you.... where you hiding there?" I asked her while pointing towards the kitchen.

 "hm... not really hiding, I just kept quiet. I was sitting on the counter, waiting for the kettle to whistle... but I turned it off when you started yelling..."

"ah... mian.."

"ani... it's ok"

*kettle whistles*

Jing turned off the stove and started pouring the hot water in the cups that was on the counter. When she was done pouring, she carefully put the mugs on a tray and slowly walked back towards me.

"here's some hot cocoa... my specialty *winks*" she then put the tray down on the coffee table in the living room and grabbed a cup of hot cocoa herself.

She walked towards a door and knocked.

"Yah.... you pabos, you're already busted.... what are you doing still hiding inside there?... come out or the hot cocoa's are gonna turn cold.." she said.

Then I saw the door open and 5 guys, including Zelo came out in a single file, bowing at me, smiling awkwardly. I bowed back.

They all walked towards where Jing left the tray with hot cocoa's on it and sat down on the couch, casually talking, like nothing happened. I laughed lightly at the thought of them trying not to make things awkward. I appreciated the effort.

"Come and sit beside me Sunny.." Jing said while she was holding her mug with her one hand and patting the space beside her on the couch.

"mm....ok" I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Yah... aren't you guys rude?.. introduce yourselves... aish~ do I have to say everything you're supposed to do? I'm not your mother.." Jing said to the guys.

"mian Jing-sshi... *looks at me* YO!!! MY NAME'S KIM HIMCHAN!!! NICE TO MEET YOUUU~ *points at me*" Himchan proudly said.

Jing threw a small marshmallow towards Himchan...

"pabo... do it like a normal person.... aish~ forget it... you're never normal..." she said and looked at the guy sitting next to Himchan drinking his hot cocoa.

"ah....  I'm Jung Daehyun... nice to meet you.." he said in a soft voice and bowed to me once more, I bowed back in a reflex.

"I'm Moon Jongup... nice to meet you" he bowed, I bowed back.

"aish! why am I always last... my name's Yoo Youngjae... nice to meet you... yaahh~ jeongmallo yeppeoseo... are you sure about Yongguk hyung?" he said.

"omo... the ahjussi downstairs asked the same thing..." I replied and they all laughed.

After a quick getting to know each other, Zelo's phone started ringing, he looked to see who it was and answered...

"oh... hyung, what's wro--" he was cut off

"MWO!?....ah, ye... ye, ok we'll be there shortly... just calm down..." he hanged up and look at us like he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"that... was Yongguk?" I asked him

"ne, noona..."

"what's wrong?..."

"Jieun... she...."

"What is it, Jun Hong?" Jing asked, she walked towards him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jieun was in a car accident..."