Chapter 7: Who is that girl....

MY FIRST LOVE

After I got back to Seoul, my first task was to call Yongguk to let him know I got back to safe and sound, also because we haven't really talked ever since he called me to let me know he's at Seoul. I flopped down on my bed... oh how I missed it so much, I thought and rolled around on it. After my short happy reunion with my bed, I grabbed my purse, took my phone out and dialed Yongguk's number.

*phone ringing*

...................................................................................................

*click*

"Yeoboseyo?"

.... Did... did I just hear right? did I dial a wrong number? I heard a woman's voice at the other end of the phone... maybe I just dialed wrong.

I pulled the phone away from my ear to see if I did dial the number wrong. When the screen showed the number, I saw "Yongguk (babe)" on top of it. So, it is his number... so why is a woman answering his phone?

"Yeoboseyo?" the woman said again.

"uh... I...uh.." I replied.

"YEOBOSEYO?.... YAH! ARE YOU ANOTHER CRAZY FAN GIRL WHO'S STALKING MY OPPA?... HOW DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER? AISH... YOU'RE CREEPY!!" 

When the woman at the other end of the phone started yelling, I pulled the phone away from my ear, fearing I might become deaf from her yelling right at my ear. I scoffed and couldn't believe what she just called me..

I put the phone to my ear again when she stopped, waiting for me to talk.

*clears throat* 

"I'm not a "crazy fan girl", just FYI, I got this number directly from your "oppa".... I believe this is Yongguk's phone, not yours missy. So why are you answering it?" 

"MWO!?.. YA--" I cut her off.

"and me? "creepy"? *scoffs* are you trying to make me laugh? who's the creepy one answering other people's phones without their permission?..."

[SILENCE]

'That's right girl'... I thought to myself.

"Just who do you think you are?" the woman said.

"Me?... hm.. why don't you see for yourself. Check his pictures and tell me what you see..."

I can hear the phone sound effects, so she must be checking it by now.... I waited for her to say something while I was having a self argument to why a woman would be answering Yongguk's.... MY boyfriend's phone.

"Y-Yah... a-are you this girl on his phone?...."

"Yes I am..."

"Are you dating oppa?.... "

"he wouldn't have that picture of us where's he's kissing me now would he, if we weren't dating..."

*click*

*doot~ doot~ doot~*

She hanged up on me... nice, just nice. I fell on my back on my bed, staring at the ceiling recalling what just happened and who that woman was, worrying, wondering where Yongguk was, who that woman was to Yongguk..... Yongguk, Yongguk, Yongguk, Yongguk.....

An hour or so later, I was done unpacking and my stomach growled. I remembered that I haven't eaten anything ever since lunch. I walked to my kitchen and opened my fridge, only finding that there was nothing to eat. I was too hungry to go and buy the ingredients, come back and cook, so I just decided to eat out and maybe call Tiff to have dinner with me.

"Oh.... Ok, no problem... I understand. oh no no, really it's ok ! ye... annyeong!" I said to Tiff, who couldn't come and have dinner with me since she got a call from the company she was an intern in and asked her to come in early and help with the show later that night.

Tiff is working as intern to one of Korea's biggest fashion designer. She's currently going to an Art institute, majoring at fashion designing and is in her last year.

I walked around looking for a good restaurant to eat at, when my phone rang.

"Yeobo---" I got cut off.

"BABE?! OH THANK GOODNESS.... you answered your phone..." 

"Yongguk... "

"yah.... that girl who answered my phone earlier... that's just my old neighbour visiting us at the dorm... I got spilled with sauce all over me, so I took a shower and I'm guessing that was when you called me and she...answered......." he kept on talking trying to explain...

"YAH! calm down.... it's ok... I got worried, but after hearing your explanation, I feel a whole lot better..."

"Aish.... seriously...that girl..."

*giggle* "So?.... where is she now?" I asked him.

"I scolded her and told her to go home...."

"Omo... " I laughed inside, imagining what the girl's reaction looked liked, getting scolded by her beloved oppa.

"Yah.... are you outside? I hear cars..."

"oh... yeah I am... I got hungry and there was nothing in my fridge so I decided to eat out.."

"hmm.... tell me which restaurant you're gonna be in, I'll be there shortly, I miss you... I wanna see you right now, hug you and kiss you..."

I blushed, I was so happy knowing that we were both feeling the same way.

"mm... ok, I'll be at the BBQ house near that really popular Chinese restaurant and the "BEAU" Art museum"

"yeah I know the place... I go there often with the guys... see you in 10 minutes"

When I got to the BBQ house, I was lucky enough to be able to get a good table. I called the waitress and already ordered for the both of us.

A few moments later, I see Yongguk by the door, stretching his neck looking for me. I wondered why he would need to do such a thing, when he's quite tall. When he finally saw me, I waved my hand and we both smiled at each other.

He rushed over towards me. I don't know why but I knew for some reason that he would hug me, so I stood up and a few seconds later, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in for a hug. Tightly. Just like how he's always hugged me before, it's like he's reassuring himself that I'm there and I'm not going to disappear. I hugged him back.

I could feel his heart beating, it was beating faster and faster by the second, or maybe it was mine.... Haven't been able to speak nor see him for  4 days really affected me, I missed him so much.

When he pulled away, he cupped my face and I slid my hands from his back to his waist, grabbing onto his black and white striped cardigan.

"Yah, jagiya... I missed you so much." he told me while looking into my eyes tenderly.

*nods slightly* "me too.... I missed you a whole lot." I replied.

*clears throat*

"uhm.. You're food has arrived, ma'am...Sorry for the wait." said the waitress with the tray containing a plate of raw meat that we cook ourselves, vegetables and 2 bowls of rice that I ordered.

"oh... gamsahabnida *smiles*, I can handle it from here."

"ok... do you need anything else?"

I pulled away from Yongguk to help the waitress while she was putting the plates on our table.

"No this would be all for now, thank you"

"alright... enjoy *smiles* " the waitress said as she walked away to tend another costumer.

When I was just about to sit down, I looked around and saw that many of the costumers who was sitting near us were staring and smiling at us. We might've shown them quite a show being all lovey- dovey like that.

*giggles*

"what?" said Yongguk who was already putting the meat on the grill.

"nothing... just that, it's kinda funny how whatever we do, we always seem to become the attraction whenever we're in a public place."

"haha.. well we can't really help it... I mean, you do have one hottie of a boyfriend"

I hit him playfully on the arm. "Aish~ *giggles*"

During that time, we fed each other and talked about what we did during the time we were separated from each other. I had so much finally talking and spending time with Yongguk like this. When we finished eating, I called over the waitress for our bill. When she came back with it, I told Yongguk that we should split the bill and while I was looking for my card on my wallet, Yongguk was already paying the bill. I pouted when he looked back at me and he grinned.

"Aigoo, this cutie... the guy's supposed to pay!" he reached for my cheek and lightly pinched it.

"but I was the one who ate the most...." 

"and I found that adorable.... but I already paid. " he smiled at me and grabbed my hand and gave it a peck.

When we left the restaurant, Yongguk suggested that we get a light dessert since he didn't want to be parted from me yet. So I agreed, since I also felt like I wanted to be with him more.

"Do you have any place you wanna go?" Yongguk asked.

"mm.... I don't have anything in mind" I replied.

"hmmm.... I have nothing too."

"this is kinda hard...."

"AH! there's cake back at the dorm... wanna come over?" he looked at me like he was half begging for me to come over.

*smiles* "love to..." I replied and grabbed his hand.

When we got to the building where B.A.P lives, I stopped and admired the building. It has that modern touch to it, yet you can also feel the luxurious vibe from it like it was oozing out of the building itself.

"So this is where the celebrities live...."

"this one's pretty common... the others live in total luxury..."

When we got inside the lobby, Yongguk bowed to the security guard who was sitting on a chair reading a book. The security guard smiled and asked...

"Yah! Yongguk-ah... is that the girlfriend you've been bragging to me about?"

"Ye ahjusshi... isn't she pretty?"

The guard stood up and left his book on the chair and walked towards us.

When he reached us, he made a pose that made him look like he was scanning and jugding me.

"Yongguk-ah......."

[SILENCE]

the guard showed Yongguk a thumbs up and smiled towards me.

"She's a real beauty alright.... miss, are you sure about this one though?"

*giggles* I reached for Yongguk's hand and held up our hands entangled to each other.

"Yeh ahjusshi... I'm real positive about Yongguk"

"Aigoo... ok ok, go on now..."

Yongguk and I both said bye to the ahjusshi and went up to their floor.

When Yongguk opened the door to their dorm, we suddenly heard a girl screaming "OPPA!!!"

When I looked inside to see who it was, the girl was already running towards Yongguk....

My eyes widened at the scene that just happened right before my eyes... the girl leaped, hugged and was kissing Yongguk... MY Yongguk........ on the.... lips.

just....

just who....

is that girl?.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST WHO WILL THIS GIRL BE?!! DUN DUN DUUUN... 

k no srsly... i have no idea on who she'll be -,-

suggestions? (: leave in comments

k, thanks, bye.