Chapter 6: I already miss you...

MY FIRST LOVE

When I woke up, it was already past 10 in the morning. I sat up, a huge headache appeared that made me groan and fall back. I was massaging my temples and tried my best to walk around the room without waking Tiff, who was still dead asleep, half her body wasn't even on the bed. I was hungover and I felt so sick... I took a hot long shower and put on my most comfortable clothes. I headed down at the restaurant inside the hotel and ordered brunch, while I was waiting for my food to arrive, I read some magazines that one of the waitresses gave me. My neck was starting to hurt from looking down, so I decided to look up and stretch it out.. that's when I saw Jing and Zelo, who just arrived and sat 3 tables away from mine. Jing looked like nothing happened last night, she looked completely fine, no under-eye shadows, no signs of being up so late, on the other hand, Zelo looked dead and sleepy, his eyes were half open, or were they even open!? (author: AHAHAHA...okeh okeh, there was no racism intended here guys... ('x). My food arrived just at the exact time that I saw Yongguk arrive too, he walked towards Zelo and Jing and sat at the chair across from Zelo. My stomach was growling so loud I was afraid the whole restaurant would hear it, so I started eating, I was so busy doing my own thing, that I didn't even notice the chair beside me move and someone sat beside me. The only way the person got my attention was when he greeted me.

"Hey... *chuckles* slow down or you might end up eating the plate too" the person said while I was still eating like my life depended on it.

I blinked realizing who it was, of course it was Yongguk. I looked up, grabbed the table napkin that was on my lap and wiped my lips.

*smile* "Yah! I was just really hungry!..." I said while I playfully hit his bicep.

I finished my meal and paid for it, while I was waiting for my receipt Yongguk asked...

".. Jagiya, why don't we go on a date today?" he said while he unwrapped the mint candy the waitress gave me and ate it.

"YAH! that's supposed to be mine!... give it back!" I said while I squeezed Yongguk's cheeks with my right hand motioning for him to open his mouth.

Yongguk raised his eye brows and grinned. I realized that he's about to do something and quickly released his cheeks. The second I let go, he grabbed my arm, pulled me towards him and kissed me. I was mesmerized by that moment and forgot what was happening, I felt like my body was melting and collapsed on Yongguk. He hugged me and slowly parted our lips. He my lips and said..

"There.. I gave it back"

When I opened my eyes to look at him, I felt something hard and small inside my mouth.

"YAH!... what are you doing in front of these people?" I scolded him realiziing what he had done.

"Well you said give it back, so I did *grins*... minty, no?" he replied then winked at me playfully. My face turned tomato red and got so embarrassed when I saw how the entire restaurant watched us and Jing was giggling and smiling towards us while Zelo just stared, mouth slighty opened probably a bit startled at what his hyung did in a public place.

After my brief scolding, he asked me again if I would like to go on a date.

*giggles* "Mwo?.... uh, sure.... yeah! let's go" I finally replied, while we walked out of the hotel.

On our date, we walked around, holding hands the whole time around the stalls that was just a few blocks away from the hotel. We tried on hats, sunglasses, etc. and took so many photos I was afraid my phone's memory capacity's gonna be full, but I didn't care afterwards. We bought hats for each other for memories sake. I bought Yongguk a snapback that has B.A.P's logo on it, we both found it funny that items with their logos on it could be bought in stalls beside the beach. He bought me a nice red straw hat. When we got tired of looking and walking around, we went inside a cute small cafe and ordered ice creams, when the ice cream arrived, we shared it and fed each other. After we got our rest, we headed to the beach and walked at the shore and admire the ocean view together since we both loved it. When night fell, he brought me to the cabin they were staying at and cooked us dinner, Jing and Zelo went on their own date and probably had dinner somewhere, so it was only me and Yongguk in their cabin. After we ate, I helped him wash the dishes... while I was rinsing a plate, Yongguk came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, his arms was in-between my stomach and s, and put his head on top of mine.

"Jagiyaaa~ ... saranghae.." He said unexpectedly, then he kissed the crown of my head and hugged me tightly.

"ye... I love you too, agi" I smiled, faced him and hugged him back.

When we were done washing dishes, we cuddled on the sofa, while wrapped in a blanket and watched a horror movie. I wasn't the type to get scared while watching a horror movie so it didn't really affect me. But when Yongguk started hugging me really tightly and hid his face behind my back, I started laughing so hard, he paused the movie and faced me...

"YAH! it's rude to laugh at your boyfriend while he's scared out of his wits!!...." he said while pouting.

"Aigoo.... this cutie, isn't our roles wrong? isn't the girl supposed to be screaming and hiding behind the boy, not the opposite?" I said while holding my stomach that was starting to hurt from laughing too much.

"Aish~ YAH! if you mention this to anyone...." he said while he squished my cheeks with his hand.

I glanced at the T.V. and saw that he paused the movie just when they showed a really scary scene where the zombie's face was zoomed in, I wanted to be mean to him so I told him to look at the T.V., when he did, he screamed and hugged me really tightly and I started laughing again. After he let go of me and got quite, I said sorry and hugged him. I guess he forgave me when he pulled me and kissed me until I had to pinch him to let go before I died from lack of oxygen.

"Revenge..." he said to me when he let go and stuck his tongue out.

[The Next Day]

I was brushing my teeth when my phone rang. With my toothbrush still on my mouth, I jumped for my phone that was on my bed and saw Yongguk's name. 

"Reoboeyo? (Yeoboseyo?)..." I said while brushing my teeth.

"YAH! don't answer the phone while you're brushing your teeth" he told me through the phone.

"ah...sorreh (sorry)" I replied, then I went back inside the washroom and rinsed my mouth.

"....ye?" I said after.

"Aish~ this girl... *chuckles* ah... well, I called you cause' I wanted to let you know that I have to go back a bit earlier than scheduled, since my manager called me this morning saying that we got a late scheduled photo session that's being featured in a magazine" he said.

"MWO!? YAH! Yongguk, what are you saying? we reserved a table for tonight.." I was getting mixed emotions by what he told me. 

"I know jagiya, but this is work.." he said in a calm voice, probably in the attempt to calm me down too.

"Aish~ so what now? are we gonna cancel the reservation?" I replied.

"Well we really don't have any other choice baby... I'm really sorry, I know how excited you were about this and I was too....... It's just that this is work we're talking about." he replied.

I was finally calming down after realizing that maybe fighting over such a silly thing when we just started our relationship would be utterly ridiculous.

"Didn't they know that you guys were on vacation?, why didn't they just move it sometime?" 

"They did, and it's not like they can just squeeze it somewhere in our schedule when we get back... we're pretty busy after this."

3 minutes after, we hunged up, and I called the restaurant to cancel the reservation. I was pretty depressed about it, knowing that Yongguk was leaving and meeting him would be pretty hard to make happen, with his packed schedule and my school in the way. It would've been nice to have our second date in a nice restaurant, I thought. 

I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling for who knows how long, then I remembered that Yongguk asked me to come over to their cabin so that we can spend a few minutes together before he leaves. I stood up and got out of my black dress and into white short shorts and Yongguk's red sweater that he lent me yesterday when we had a bonfire with everyone at the beach. I took the spare room card key, my phone and headed out. I headed down to the elevator and waited for it to come up. When it opened, I saw my friends and they just stared at me like i'm a display in a museum.

"what?..." I told them.

"oh..... nothing really, I was just... *looks at Lily and June* WE were just wondering why you're wearing those" Tiff told me while pointing at me.

"I'm wearing normal clothes and well.. Yongguk's sweater" I replied while I was looking down at the sweater.

"What happened to your date?" Lily asked me while she tilted her head to the side.

After I told what happened to them, they told me that when I get back and have sent Yongguk off, we're having a movie marathon and just spend time together. It made me smile by just how much they care about me and is trying their best to cheer me up. I appreciated it. Really.

I stood still in front of Yongguk's cabin door and hesitated to knock. I spent a good 3 minutes just staring at it, while I had my hand ready to knock just an inch away from the door. When I finally decided to knock, the door opened and Yongguk was there standing looking at me with worried eyes.

"YAH!... I was starting to get worried thinking what was  taking you so long and was about to rush out to look for you!" his voice was a bit louder than usual, almost yelling but not quite.

"Ah.... mian...I was just---" he cut me off by pulling me inside, closing the door shut and hugging me really tightly.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again... call if you're gonna be late.."

"nan jeongmal joesong beibi haeyo, dasineun geuleon il eobs-eul geobnida" I replied.

"I'm really sorry babe, it won't happen again"

"it better not happen again!" he replied holding my biceps and looking straight to my eyes.

[3 hours after]

I was helping Yongguk pack his clothes when the door bell rang.

"I GOT IT!!" Zelo yells while running down the stairs.

We heard conversations downstairs all the way from Yongguk's room upstairs. I wondered who it was but I didn't go and check and just continued folding Yongguk's clothes and putting them inside his luggage.

"AH!... SU--SUNNY! I.. I got those... just leave those on my bed... y-you don't have to fold those for me..." he said standing by his bathroom door, blushing.

"eh?...*looks at the piece of cothing I was holding*" seeing I was holding Yongguk's boxers made me blush and I let go of it immediately and stood up.

"S--sorry.. I didn't... realize" I stuttered and slowly backed away from his luggage.

"no.. uh I should've remembered that those were in there." he said while he scratched his head and walked towards his pile of laundry.

[Silence]

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" I finally said to break the silence.

"uh.. no this is all I need to do then I'm done."

"oh... ok... I'll go and grab you a drink"

"thank you"

I walked downstairs to the kitchen when I saw Zelo sitting on the table with a man in a suit drinking coffee. The man saw me and smiled.

"You must be Yongguk's girlfriend.." the man said.

"ah... ye..." I replied.

The man stood up and walked towards me.

"I'm B.A.P's manager... nice to meet you *smiles* " he said while holding out his hand for a handshake.

I took his hand and we shook hands "ah... nice to meet you too, I'm Sunny"

A little while after, Yongguk walks downstairs and saw Zelo, Jing, their manager and I having a conversation at the table and drinking tea.

"oh hyung... you're here" Yongguk said.

"Ye... are you all packed? we're leaving soon" their manager replied.

Remembering that Yongguk was leaving made me sad, I sighed at the thought and drank my tea.

"Jagiya.... what happened to bringing me a drink?" he told me while he sat beside me.

"oh... mian, I forgot.. I'll go grab one, what do you want?" I replied, standing up and slowly walking towards the kitchen waiting for his reply.

"hmm... I'd like juice please.."

"ok~"

[15 minutes after]

We were all putting their luggages on the van, when Yongguk grabs my hand and pulled me away from the car. We were hiding at the shadows far enough so that they won't see us.

"Jagiya..." Yongguk said and hugged me and buried his face on my neck.

"what's wrong?" I asked him while I hugged him back.

"I suddenly don't wanna leave anymore and stay here with you.. I'm pretty sure they'll be fine without me there.."

"yah! what are you saying? like you said this is work... you can't just put it aside"

"Aish~.... fine, but I'll definitely find a time to spend with you after we both get back to seoul"

"*smiles* mm... ok"

Yongguk looked me in the eyes tenderly and closed in for a kiss.

Suddenly, the manager was calling Yongguk's name and Yongguk pulls away.

"oh, it's time to go..." he said.

Not wanting for him to leave already, I cupped his face and pulled him in for a kiss. Yongguk held me by the waist and pulled me to come closer. When our bodies were touching and was so close that not even air can pass through between us, he hugged me with left arm and held me a part of my neck to support me since I was stretching my neck up to be able to kiss him. Our kiss was passionate, our lips gliding in sync on each other, we on each others upper or lower lip when we had the chance and needed to breathe. We ended our kiss with Yongguk brushing his lips lighty on mine and we pulled away. The kiss laster for about 5 minutes, 5 great effing minutes, I thought.

After that, we walked back to the car, holding hands and got scolded for walking off without saying a word.

I hugged Jing and Zelo goodbyes before they went inside the car. Yongguk came from the back of the car finally done of putting his luggage inside and walked towards me to hug me goodbye and kiss my on my forehead.

"I'll call you when I get to seoul...you do the same, ok?" he says holding my hand.

*nods*

He then went inside the car and closed the door. The manager beeped at me and waved bye and I smiled and waved back. The car slowly started moving and I waved at Jing and Zelo, they waved back. I saw Yongguk sitting at the back of the car, looking at me, I felt sad but tried my best to smile at him. I waved and he waved back.

Then the car drove away leaving me behind watching them disappear onto the dark road.

A minute after they drove away, my phone started ringing and thought it was my friends wondering where I am. Without looking at my phone, I answered and was suprised of who was at the other end of the phone.

"...Jagiya.. I already miss you..." Yongguk said in a soft tender voice. I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------