Chapter 4: Feelings

MY FIRST LOVE

It's been 3 days since I parted from Yongguk after we dropped him off to the cabin he was staying at. I felt bad for not warning him about my friends, because when we got back to the car, my friends practically jumped him. I should really apologize about that when I see him again.

*knock knock* " yah! Sunny-ah... are you done yet?, we're gonna leave you behind if you dont come out in a minute." June called out from outside the bathroom door.

"yeah, I just need to tie my bikini top..." I replied.

Our whole day was planned from the morning, we went down to the hotel's restaurant for a nice breakfast and then head out to the beach afterwards, find a nice bar near the beach to drink, and pretty much just go anywhere after that. I got out of the bathroom putting on a light cover up for my body, since I didn't exactly like flaunting my body for the public eye to see. When we got to the beach, there was already a lot of people even though it was only 11 in the morning..

"Aish~ there's already a sea of people here... how can we find a good spot?" said Lily my other best friend.

"Don't worry we'll find a good one somewhere" said Tiff.

June tapped me lighty on my shoulder and was pointing somewhere in the crowd, but of course I wouldn't know where or who she was pointing at with all those people flocking about.

"Yah! June.. just where are you pointing at?! aish~" I said in a deperate tone.

"UGH... B.A.P hottie alert, 2 o' clock" she said and rolled her eyes.

When I finally saw who she was pointing at, I saw Yongguk, even with his tall and masculine figure, I still wouldn't be able to recognize him with all those people around. I smiled to myself when I saw his figure standing tall and proud. He was shirtless, showing his masculine body that I oh so loved seeing, I bit my lower lip at the sight of it. I guess he felt that someone was staring at him when he suddenly turned around my way. When he saw me, he gave me a big smile. My face got hot and I was blinking really fast, I was taken by suprise. When I finally snapped out of it, I smiled back and gave him a small wave. He waved back, but nothing like mine, he waved at me full out, with his hand high up in the air waving at me, I felt embarrassed and happy at the same time. When he realized that me and my friends were having trouble looking for a spot, he gestured me to come over to where he is. I nodded to tell him that I understood.

"YAH! I found us a spot" I called out to my friends.

"Aish~ finally.. let's hurry before some jerk-nut takes it..." Lily said in a frustrated voice.

"Language Lil'... there's kids around" Tiff said to Lily. Lily gave her a "yeah whatever" look and Tiff rolled her eyes.

"Don't start you two.. we're on vacation, I ain't gonna deal with your drama" said June while putting her right hand on her waist and looking at Tiff and Lily back and forth.

"ok ok... let's goo~" I said quickly before something really does start.

When the four of us arrived to where Yongguk was, the three of them pulled me close to them and whispered "THIS... is the spot you're talking about?!" they said in unison. I nodded. Then the three of them smiled at Yongguk and released me. The five of us was lying on our beach towels and chatting away when a girl with long loosely curled light brown hair and blonde tips towered over us, wearing a white bikini top and a black bikini bottom, her skin was light brown probably due to suntanning. She was holding a tray of 3 snowcones, and pushed up her sunglasses to the crown of her head with her right hand.

"YAH! Yongguk oppa if you called me saying that you have other people coming, I would've bought more snacks." the girl said.

"OH.... that would've been a smart thing to do, I forgot you guys went to buy snacks..." Yongguk said to the girl.

"Aish~ what am I gonna do with you.." the girl said, when she kneeled down to put the tray down and introduce herself to us.

"Hi.. My name's Jing, and you guys?" she said while smiling brightly at us. She was a beautiful girl all right, I would've understood if she was Yongguk's girlfriend. The four of us sat up and introduced ourselves and then Tiff who was sitting next to me pulled me close.

"do you think she's Yongguk's girlfriend?..." she whispered to my ear..

"I don't know.. but she might be.. I mean she is pretty...." I whispered back.

"OMO... I should call Joon Hong and tell him to buy more snacks before coming back.." Jing said, she dialed on her phone and waited for the call to go through.. when she heard a hello she said..

"Jagi annyeong... can you buy more snacks before you come back here, Yongguk oppa has some friends who came" she said. I was suprised when she said babe. I guess that means she's not Yongguk's girlfriend and then I saw Tiff smile wolfly at me, I looked at her weirdly.

"WHOA.. WAIT... Joon Hong... like Choi Joon Hong?! ZELO!?!... OMO OMO... he's coming here?" Lily blurted out to us.

"MWO?!" said June in suprise while she took off one of her earbuds from her ear and we could hear B.A.P's "Warrior" coming out of her ear bud.

[SILENCE]

*giggles* "I guess you guys are pretty big fans of B.A.P, I assume?" Jing says to break the silence...

"Aahhh~ yeah, they practically jumped me when they saw me 3 days ago.. *chuckles*" Yongguk says then smiled at us.

"Omo.. I apologize about my friends behaviour last time... I forgot to warn you about them.." I said in a apologetic voice. My three friends also said sorry to him.

*laughs* "No no.. it's ok, I'm used to it..." Yongguk said while holding back laughing.

The six of us was talking about anything B.A.P related and everything that goes on in the entertainment world. When Zelo, B.A.P's maknae finally arrived with bags full of drinks and snacks and holding two trays of food for lunch. Jing saw how much Zelo was struggling trying not to drop anything, so she stood up quickly and helped him. I looked at my friends and was suprised about how wide-eyed and speechless they'd become when they saw Zelo, I guess meeting two of their oppa's in the same week was a little too much to progress and take in. I snapped my finger in front of them to snap them back to reality, and they had the biggest smile in their faces and practically jumped Zelo, just like how they jumped Yongguk. Zelo fell over and they towered him, I felt bad and Jing was suprised about how they were squashing her boyfriend.

"YAH!! GET OFF HIM... YOU'RE SQUASHING HIM!! AISH~ STOP EMBARRASSING YOUSELVES!!" I yelled at them.. when they wouldn't listen, I started pulling them away from Zelo before he really suffocates. Jing rushed over and helped me, while Yongguk started laughing..

"So, that's what it looks like..." Yongguk said while still laughing...

When Jing and I finally got Zelo free from my Zelo- crazed friends, I bowed at Zelo numerous times saying sorry... he said he was fine and even laughed it off. Jing was dusting off sand from Zelo's face and hair and helped him up.

"YAH! YOU GUYS BETTER APOLOGIZE TO HIM!.. YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!!" I scolded to my friends who finally realized what they had done and bowed to Zelo and apologized..

[2 hours later]

Yongguk and I decided to go and play in the water. We had contests like who could hold their breathe longer under water, I was cheated because while I was earnestly holding my breathe, Yongguk wasn't even doing it, he was just standing near me watching me. So I won that one. The other one was finding the most sea shells, that..well, I think Yongguk won that one.. but only because a couple of  his fans helped him, and so on. We were having so much fun when he started throwing sands at me, he calls them "Sand balls". So we had this sand ball fight, and when I hit him on his cheek, I laughed so hard that he was suprised that I found that funny. He started chasing me so I ran, that would be a natural impulse right?, he kept on chasing me, I outsmarted him by turning back and when he tried to catch me, he falls over and I laugh even more. When he caught me, he lifted me up and spun me around before he carried me to somewhere the water was deep and threw me there. When he turned his back at me, I jumped him from behind and we both fell in the water. When we submereged from the water, he hugged me so tight and we both laughed about our stupidity.

It was time to go back when my friends and I said our goodbyes to Yongguk, Zelo and Jing. Yongguk called out to me..

"SUNNY!!" he called me over.

I turned around and said "yeah?... what's wrong yongguk?"

"Do you guys wanna meet up later at your Hotel's bar and grab a few drinks?" he asks me while smiling and waiting for my response.

When my friends agreed by nodding their heads, I said "Sure.. we'd love to." I smile back at him.

"All right.. see you at 10.." he said, waved at us and turned back to walk and catch up to his friends.