Chapter 3: Stolen Heart

MY FIRST LOVE

The walk back to where I left my friends seemed long... and was pretty-- no no.. it was really REALLY quiet... I found it awkward, but I was really nervous the whole time... why is that? If I don't do anything to break the silence, I think I'm gonna go crazy.

I was about to say something when he beat me to it...

*coughs* "uh--uh.. Sunny-ah isn't the view of the ocean from here just beautiful?" he said while pointing at the sea.

"huh? oh... *giggles* yeah it is isn't it?.. I'm such a er for these kinds of sceneries... aish~ Im such a girl" I said, and then our eyes met again and I smiled up at him. I saw his lips that was tightly closed part a bit...

(YONGGUK'S POV):

("AISH~... this girl is too damn cute, that smile caught me off guard.. YONGGUK! YOU PABO.. stop drooling over her and say something!!")...

(back to Sunny's pov)

"why don't we get to know each other?..." said Yongguk while glancing down at me and what was in front of him back and forth...

I bit my lower lip while doing the same thing... "mmm~... sure why not, I'd like to get to know you..." I said.

"okay.. so uhh how old are you?".. he asked me.'

"I'm 22 years old.. how about you?" I said while looking at him to wait for an answer.. that was a habit of mine to just look at the person and wait for their response, some have already told me that it makes them really nervous and un-comfortable.. I tried to stop but I just can't.

"ohh~ you're only a year younger than me hmm?.. I'm 23" he said, while looking down at me and then he smiled.

("He answered rather quickly and normally... not like the others who stutters and that smile.. oh gosh, why's my heart beat going faster?... probably because I sprinted earlier") I thought.

"omo... you're older than me? *giggles* i never would've known..." I said while wrapping my wrap around me..

"So I've been told.. *chuckles* " he said.

"so uh.. seonbae, what do you do for a living?" I asked

"*laughs a bit* You can just call me by my name... I don't mind and I uhh, I'm an artist, a singer from the boy group B.A.P" he said.

"MWO?!..  uhh are you sure I can just call you by your name? isn't that rude?... uh... well okay then *smile* you can call me by my name too, so we're even" I said...

*he laughs* "yeah it really is ok" he said.

"and B.A.P?... *looks up the sky* ahh~ that boy group that my friends always fan girls about... OH! OMO... uhh it--it's just that I don't freak out about groups, I just listen to their songs because they're really good.."  I said while showing a really awkward smile to Yongguk.

*stares at you* [SILENCE] ... Yongguk suddenly laughs out loud "eotteoke... you're so cute..." he said while trying to hold back laughing any more.

"YAH! Aish~ Yongguk... it's not that funny" I said... although I was starting to laugh myself.

(YONGGUK'S POV):

("this girl is just so cute... I don't know what to do anymore... but all I know is that... she's already stolen my heart.")... he thought.