Chapter 5: Kiss

MY FIRST LOVE

After dinner, Tiff half dragged me back to our hotel room, shoved me inside the bathroom and told me to get myself cleaned really well. So I did as she told me without any arguments. When I got out, June and Lily were there showered and changing, Lily dragged me and sat me on my bed and started doing my make- up while June did my hair. After they were done with me, Tiff threw a silky black mini dress at me and commanded me to get dressed while pointing towards the bathroom.

"OH! AND WEAR A THONG WITH THAT DRESS OR ELSE YOUR 'S GONNA MOLD THROUGH!!" Tiff yelled at me from outside the bathroom.

"YAH!! A THONG!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME ANYMORE? DO YOU THINK I WEAR THOSE KINDS OF THINGS?!" I yelled back at her in suprise that she actually asked me to wear something I wouldn't even consider buying my whole life.

"THEN DON'T WEAR ANYTHING UNDER THERE..." she replies.

"OMO... AISH~ I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS... I'M NOT WEARING THIS, WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO DRESS UP... WE'RE NOT GOING CLUBBING WE'RE JUST DRINKING!!!" I told her, I was starting to get frustrated.

"AIGOO.. DO YOU EVEN SEE HOW YONGGUK LOOKS AT YOU?! HE IS OBVIOUSLY INTO YOU, WE'RE HELPING YOU OUT SO PUT THAT DRESS ON!" she yelled at me, her voice was starting to sound frustrated.

"NO.. I.AM.NOT.WEARING.THIS.DRESS. and thats final!" I replied to her while I opened the door and threw the dress back at her. I walked to my luggage and looked for the two dresses I brought with me because I know sometime around our vacation, we'd go clubbing, so I got ready.

"Aish~ this girl..." said Tiff in a frustrated voice while her hand was in the air fisted and ready to strike.

When I found my dresses, I went back inside the bathroom and lifted up the first dress to examine it. It was a nice fitted, white-laced dress that has short sleeves, the front looks plain and nice and thats just an inch above my knee and on the back, it lowers down into a U- shape that shows my back and between the showed back, gold chains are attached to it. I thought it would look nice and sophisticated. The other dress was a a black one - shoulder dress that is just a little bit shorter than the white dress, the one- shoulder sleeve has a small puff on my shoulder and goes down fitted just above my elbow. I thought it would look good too. But I went for the white dress since it was new and I wanted to look nice. When I was done changing and asked my friends for their opinions they said..

"OMO.... that looks really nice Sunny!!, it definitely compliments your body." Lily said

"hmm... you're right I like it *she gives me a big smile*" said June.

"Aish~ if you had said that you brought a nice dress with you, I wouldn't have told you to put my dress on" Tiff said.

"yeah whatever Tiff *giggle*" I told her. Then spun around for them to get a good look. June lent me her red stilleto heels and we were off to the bar.

When we entered the bar, we were taken back by how elegant and expensive looking the bar looked, it definitely looked like one of those bars that you see on dramas, where all the rich people go to. We walked arm linked to each other just a little bit more inside, when Jing saw us and walked over. She was wearing a loose top, fitted skirt black mini dress, her entire back was revealed but it didn't make her seem like a e on the street. She linked arms with us and walked us over to where Zelo and Yongguk was sitting. They were seating on a table that seats 10 people and shows the beach's night view. When we were 2 feets away from where Yongguk was seating, he stood up to let us in the circlular table with a 3/4 moon shaped cushioned chairs that surrounded the table. We said our greetings, talked about dinner and complimented each others dresses and suits. It was quarter to 2 a.m. when we were still chatting, it was like we never really ran out of anything to talk about, we had our embarrassing stories shared, talked about our childhood, dreams, almost anything. Maybe it was the 4 drinks that i've drank so far that's slowly crawling to my head but whenever I glance at Yongguk's way, I always see him looking at me with eyes that looks similar when my Appa looks at Umma with eyes filled with love and softness. I've always admired my parents love, it was like they were made for just each other. I went to the bar and ordered a Frisky Bison, a 3/4 apple juice and 1/4 bison grass vodka. I guess I just needed a bit of time away from them to just breathe, so when I got my drink, I just stayed there and sigh as much as I want without a care for the world.

I was playing with my glass when, I felt someones hand on my back and I jumped. It was Yongguk.

"Hey *smiles* you alright?" He asks me, his eyes were filled with worry.

"Yeah, I'm just taking a breather... I was getting kinda suffocated and I'm pretty tired too" I told him.

"Oh, well that drink isn't really gonna help your tiredness...." he said and then he smiled down at me. He ordered a glass of water from the bartender and gave the glass to me.

"Come on, drink the water and then let's go take a walk on the beach.." he said.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds before drinking the water and smiled up to him. We went back to our table and said our goodbyes to the group, I grabbed my clutch and headed out to the beach with Yongguk. I took off my heels and walked with my bare feet when we got there, Yongguk also did the same, and rolled up his pant-suit just below his knee. We were laughing and talking about so many things that we lost track of time, when I checked my phone it was 4:30 in the morning.

"Aigoo... it's already this late?" I said while still looking down my phone.

"AH! it is... sorry, even though you're tired I kept you here..." Yonguk said.

"No no, I had fun.. don't mind it" I said while smiling up to him.

Our gazes locked. We stayed there not moving even an inch, just staring at each others eyes and then... Yongguk slowly lowered his face to mine. My heart beat was going so fast, I was afraid it would burst out, I couldn't stop looking into his eyes and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him. 

"Can I kiss you?.." Yongguk said while looking down at my lips and back to the eyes.

I didn't answer right away, since I was in a trance.. but when he whispered my name, I snapped back to reality and I said...

"...I... I'd love... to ki--" I was cut off when Yongguk pressed his lips onto mine. His lips felt hot againsts mine and I felt my knees weakening. I was about to fall, when he grabbed me by the waist and slowly lifted my body closer to his, the next thing you know his strong arms were around me, while I dropped my clutch and shoes on the sand, and wrapped my arms around his neck, my right hand grabbing on his hair. We both slowly pulled away but still embracing each other, we looked into each others eyes, we both smiled. It was like we were reading each other's minds that we just weren't satisfied with that short kiss, I slowly closed my eyes and he slowly lowered his face to mine, I parted my lips. Yongguk brushed his lips againsts mine before going for a full kiss, we both shifted slowly and tilted our heads to the other way, when we got comfortable, our second kiss became passionate, not wild enough to include tongue but passionate enough that when we parted our lips, he hugged me tightly.

"YAH! Yongguk... you're hugging me a bit too tight.." I said while tapping his back.

"Mmmm..." He said while he burried his face on my neck.

He lifted me up and carried me near the water... I thought he was gonna throw me in the cold water, so I hugged his neck tightly so he wouldn't be able to. He lowered me down and cupped my cheeks. He kissed me again and whispered to me the most sweetest of words...

"Sunny... I love you, probably since I met you.. I couldn't get you out of my mind... I was going crazy for those 3 days that I didn't see you. I love you.." he told me in a soft quite voice.

Tears were clouding up my vision, my heart beat was so fast that I was speechless. I hugged him really tightly and when I finally gathered up myself, I lifted my head up to face him, cupped his face and told him..

"I love you... I really do.. I've never felt like this before.. not ever..." I told him while I tried my best to give him the best smile I could possibily show him.

"Me too baby.." he said, and then he hugged me.

That night... was too perfect, I had a hard time believing it actually happened.