Chapter 1: Our Encounter

MY FIRST LOVE

I was restless, I couldn't wait to get out of the car and have my hair flow with the wind, and smell the salty ocean. I was trembling with excitement.. or maybe it was just the 3 cups of coffees I drank this morning... but when I saw that vast blue ocean that goes way beyond the eyes could see and when I heard the seagulls cries, I couldn't stop myself. My eyes widened at the sight of the beach and quickly reached for the button that opens the cars roof. I unbuckeled my seat belt, slid off my sandals and stood on my chair.

"YAH !! ARE YOU CRAZY?! GET DOWN SUNNY!!", shouted my very best friend in the world,who was driving the car. Tiff as a I call her, short for Tiffany.

My other two best friends  that was seating on the back started to laugh. I ignored Tiff as always and threw my hands up in the air and started whooping like a fan girl watching her favorite kpop boy tease their fans by showing their abs.

"SUMMER VACA!! HERE I COOMMEE !!!!" I yelled.

"YAH !! SUNNY! GET THE HELL DOWN BEFORE I PULL YOU IN!" yelled Tiff at me in a frustrated tone.

"AHAHA.. oh my goodness, Sunny is too damn funny when she gets excited about something." said June, my other bestfriend.

I looked down at Tiff and gave her a big smile and made a peace sign. Tiff rolled her eyes and kept her eyes on the road. I grabbed my white wrap, held one end at each hand and had it flow with the wind. It flapped up and down, much like a flag high up on a pole. June joined me whooping, threw one hand in the air and made a circling motion and held her hair in place with her other hand. we were having so much fun when a dust got in my eye and I accidentally let go of my wrap, I vigorously rubbed my eyes.

"Tiff!, stop the car.. my wrap flew away!"

"see!? geez Sunny" said Tiff.

The very second Tiff stopped the car, I jumped out and sprinted to where my wrap flew. I suddenly heard groaning and moans of pain, I stopped and walked the rest. When I got around the corner, I saw a man with a soft, light brown hair, wearing a white muscle shirt with a rabbit head with a neck scarf logo on it. He was kneeling, rubbing his ankle with his head down. I saw a bike that was turned upside down and realized what happened to him. I ran up to him to help him, when I saw my wrap in his hand, I put my loosely fisted hand up on my lips realizing that I caused his accident. I felt like crawling down a hole and die there, but my conciousness took over me, I groaned and so I ended up stretching my hand out to him.